United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-04-2009, 02:33 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Default Macheda

Watching it yet again on MOTD, at the end whe he kisses the camera it is the cameraman who shouts to him "Here mate, kiss the lens"

No WUM

Unread 06-04-2009, 02:35 PM
Switching Off

Quality. Are you sure he didnt shout "Qui il compagno, bacia la macchina fotografica" though?

Unread 06-04-2009, 02:36 PM
thatsfuctit

I assume its the camera man who give him a thumbs up too.

Unread 06-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

Thats him, only got it on Sky+ though or else I would post it here.

Proper Manc accent as well so good work that fella! Obviously asked him as a £#%&! you to Mr ME

Unread 06-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Cheesesof Nazareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Watching it yet again on MOTD, at the end whe he kisses the camera it is the cameraman who shouts to him "Here mate, kiss the lens"

No WUM
My avatar

Unread 06-04-2009, 02:59 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Nah. That was Coz Dog after a plate of crumpets & egg

Unread 06-04-2009, 03:03 PM
prunier84

'I feel very enjoy'

what a perfect phrase

Unread 06-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Whalefish

It's been said on the Sanc, the camerman is a mate of a formista who's also a big red, who was originally born in Italy, hence the Italian cap.

Unread 06-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
It's been said on the Sanc, the camerman is a mate of a formista who's also a big red, who was originally born in Italy, hence the Italian cap.

yeah i heard him say kiss the lens. Nice touch. Top red.

Unread 06-04-2009, 03:08 PM
wiganste

I'll never tire of seeing that goal. In the context of everything, it's the goal of the season for me. The touch, the turn, the finish. Absolute perfection and I get more enjoyment seeing goals like that than 30 yarders which, let's be honest, could end up anywhere.

Wonderful goal.

Unread 06-04-2009, 03:14 PM
In 76 now this is true

Apparently Soccer AM the other week, asked players who score to kiss the camera, seems that the scouse @#%&! obliged and this cameraman decided to have a bit of the action.

Unread 06-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Coracao

It made it so much sweeter that it was scored by a kid on his debut. I bet he has been dreaming about such an event all his life

Unread 06-04-2009, 04:22 PM
MUFC One Love

He's on the bench tomorrow apparently.

Unread 06-04-2009, 04:29 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He's on the bench tomorrow apparently.
Is his facebook page real? On saturday it said: "Federico may be on the bench tomorrow "

Then, seeing his interview, his English ain't the best.

Unread 06-04-2009, 04:32 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Is his facebook page real? On saturday it said: "Federico may be on the bench tomorrow "

Then, seeing his interview, his English ain't the best.
£#%&! knows.

Link to his facebook?

Unread 06-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I'll never tire of seeing that goal. In the context of everything, it's the goal of the season for me. The touch, the turn, the finish. Absolute perfection and I get more enjoyment seeing goals like that than 30 yarders which, let's be honest, could end up anywhere.

Wonderful goal.
Still can't believe it, a game of such importance and a 17 year old kid making his debut to score a winner of such quality, unbelievable gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.
Also couldn't believe we had Welbeck and Macheda up top together for the last 5 minutes, how many other teams would have trusted 2 teenage lads to try and get the winner.

Unread 06-04-2009, 04:38 PM
RedMenace

He apparently does have a real facebook page. It's blocked here so I can't look it up but somebody on RI or Redcafe was quoting it after the reserves game with messages from Welbeck etc and Italian status updates.

Unread 06-04-2009, 04:47 PM
koppas

Talksport in a rage because we are celebrating an italian teenager. Saying we aint brought through any English players recently. Wellbeck? Evans? (Ok he is irish). No mention of arsenal and chelsea and their lack of english talent. Biased @#%&!s.

Unread 06-04-2009, 04:48 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Talksport in a rage because we are celebrating an italian teenager. Saying we aint brought through any English players recently. Wellbeck? Evans? (Ok he is irish). No mention of arsenal and chelsea and their lack of english talent. Biased @#%&!s.
It is talksport mate. They hate us.

Only they could find something wrong with United throwing young kids on to help United in a title race.

£#%&!ing #@&%!s. I notice Wenger has completely got away with years of mediocrity at Arsenal yet they go on about their youngsters, who are incidentally all foreign really.
Closed Thread