United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Owner of one of "the" momwnts of being a red. Up there with eric against liverpool and ole in barcelona for me. Only for the fact i was old enough to appreciate it more when his went in.

17 years of age, hatrick for the reserves, scousers with a 90th min winner, breathing down our necks, on comes this @#%&!, what the £#%&! is fergie doing, he cant be good enough, giggs with a masterful touch, into macheda, turns like a £#%&!ing wizard and bang. ubelievable scenes, i think i kissed about 5 strangers in the space of ten seconds, all male btw.... a memory etched in my mind forever, and for that, i wish him all the best, where ever he goes.

Imagine being 17 scoring the winner for United and then running to your dad in the stand to celebrate. Beyond belief.

All the best kiko.
yep. just a pity that was most likely the peak of his career. wish him well, but £#%&! off now.

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:07 AM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
yep. just a pity that was most likely the peak of his career. wish him well, but £#%&! off now.
And still a better peak than most......

Unread 24-05-2014, 01:08 AM
Camel

Thumbs up

Quote:
indeed

Unread 24-05-2014, 02:18 AM
Marvel7

Quote:
Better to be a somebody for a day than a nobody for life

Unread 26-05-2014, 11:46 AM
92ToBury

Default %@#$&!s, iceberg on page 2.

Thanks for that goal against Villa. Good look for the future.

Unread 26-05-2014, 01:16 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
kiko is a lot like rooney really...

peaked on his debut
ouch.

Unread 26-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Rhodzy

Off to Cardiff, will do well there.

Unread 26-05-2014, 05:48 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Solskjaer recreating his United Reserves side of a few years back.

Unread 26-05-2014, 09:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Will certainly be interesting to see how he gets on. Has arguably been unlucky on some of his previous loans.

Unread 27-05-2014, 10:17 PM
rafabio

confirmed now.

Unread 27-05-2014, 10:55 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Good luck to him.

Unread 27-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Michael Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Good luck to him.
This. We'll always have Villa...

Unread 27-05-2014, 11:05 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
This. We'll always have Villa...
And Sunderland!

Unread 27-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Camel

he'll do well for them in the championship. and ole could do a lot worse than build his team on our reserve rejects. bit unimaginative of him maybe, tho. wasn't it 10 goals from 15 appearances last season for the brummie @#%&!s for macheda?

Unread 28-05-2014, 12:12 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
he'll do well for them in the championship. and ole could do a lot worse than build his team on our reserve rejects. bit unimaginative of him maybe, tho. wasn't it 10 goals from 15 appearances last season for the brummie @#%&!s for macheda?
yeah, i'm always a bit sceptical of that. keane tried a similar thing at sunderland and it didn't work out too well. i get the impression that dropping down to that level from united makes players inclined to piss around a bit.

Unread 28-05-2014, 12:14 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Owner of one of "the" moments of being a red. Up there with eric against liverpool and ole in barcelona for me. Only for the fact i was old enough to appreciate it more when his went in.

17 years of age, hatrick for the reserves, scousers with a 90th min winner, breathing down our necks, on comes this @#%&!, what the £#%&! is fergie doing, he cant be good enough, giggs with a masterful touch, into macheda, turns like a £#%&!ing wizard and bang. ubelievable scenes, i think i kissed about 5 strangers in the space of ten seconds, all male btw.... a memory etched in my mind forever, and for that, i wish him all the best, where ever he goes.

Imagine being 17 scoring the winner for United and then running to your dad in the stand to celebrate. Beyond belief.

All the best kiko.

Unread 28-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
yeah, i'm always a bit sceptical of that. keane tried a similar thing at sunderland and it didn't work out too well. i get the impression that dropping down to that level from united makes players inclined to piss around a bit.
depends on the attitude of the player and the manager, of course. jury is out on ole as a manager, imo. far worse obvs cos players will always look up to a winner. but once you've been dropped by your dream club it's easier to coast than prove them wrong.
Closed Thread