Unread 26-04-2019, 05:36 PM
saffers

Bunks couldn't take messers.

Unread 26-04-2019, 05:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
When you think about it Messers is from East London and Bunks is from somewhere up north.

Not sure why we're even having a conversation about it.

Unread 26-04-2019, 05:51 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
When you think about it Messers is from East London and Bunks if from somewhere up north.

Not sure why we're even having a conversation about it.
Nowhere I wouldn't travel to deliver justice and righteousness.

Unread 26-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Clarkie loved red cafe didn’t he?!

Buck too iirc...

Rest assured it's not me.

He's a far better WUM than me

Unread 26-04-2019, 05:54 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie

Unread 26-04-2019, 05:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Nowhere I wouldn't travel to deliver justice and righteousness.
India?

Unread 26-04-2019, 05:56 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Well you cave it in just a bit at first, then a bit more, then a little bit more, then you lull them into a false sense of security before unleashing your true power and altering the structure of their face permanently. Don't test me on this I've won over 100 street fights and bunks would just be another body added to the pile.

Unread 26-04-2019, 06:03 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
How's Gilbert?

Unread 26-04-2019, 06:09 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Iirc Bunks has really small brittle looking wrists (posted a pic showing something off as usual and his limp wrist was in the pic) so I’d imagine he’d struggle with messers if messers isn’t a 5 year old girl

If messers is a 5 year old girl...

Then it could end in a draw.

Unread 26-04-2019, 06:10 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Iirc Bunks has really small brittle looking wrists (posted a pic showing something off as usual and his limp wrist was in the pic) so I’d imagine he’d struggle with messers if messers isn’t a 5 year old girl

If messers is a 5 year old girl...

Then it could end in a draw.
He'd get snapped like I was Thanos.

Unread 26-04-2019, 07:36 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie

Did you run out of bars?

Unread 26-04-2019, 07:50 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
How do you repeatedly cave someone's face in?

Not sure you want smoke with Bunks tbh.
While they're stood up too, apparently .

Unread 26-04-2019, 07:53 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
It’s not my usual policy but I’ve just put the silly little pecker on ignore.

At least until his mam stops letting him drink cherryade.

Unread 26-04-2019, 07:53 PM
messhead

Quote:
I hit so fast that my victims' bodies generally struggle to react fast enough to what I'm subjecting them to. It provides me a unique tactical advantage as they are essentially paralysed into place by the sheer speed and impact of my blows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
It’s not my usual policy but I’ve just put the silly little pecker on ignore.

At least until his mam stops letting him drink cherryade.
He learnt his lesson

Unread 26-04-2019, 07:57 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
I hit so fast that my victims' bodies generally struggle to react fast enough to what I'm subjecting them to. It provides me a unique tactical advantage as they are essentially paralysed into place by the sheer speed and impact of my blows.

:
Earlier Muhammad Ali draft?...

Unread 26-04-2019, 08:02 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Did you run out of bars?
Nope, still propping up the same one

Unread 26-04-2019, 08:04 PM
messhead

Quote:
Earlier Muhammad Ali draft?...
In some ways I am very reminiscent of a young Ali. I combined his style with Bruce Lee's, along with a long forgotten form of Brazilian ju Jitsu to create what I feel is the perfect fighting style. It's why I remain undefeated as both a street fighter and a bare knuckle boxer.

Unread 26-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
I remain undefeated as both a street fighter and a bare knuckle boxer.
So do I, tbf.

Unread 26-04-2019, 08:06 PM
messhead

Quote:
So do I, tbf.
You're no warrior.

Unread 26-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Buck

Quote:
Listen pal I'd demonstrate my physical prowess with such ferocity you'd be stood in awe as I repeatedly caved your face in. I'd finish up with a set of plyometric push ups on your face just to make a point. You're digging yourself a hole here that no one, not you, nor the Lord above, could get you out of. Just drop the hard man act yeah?
Quote:
I was waiting for you. Would have slapped you with the cheeseburger you'd been looking forward to before relentlessly punching you in your inbred face with my thick, manly and muscular hands. Your dad/uncle would have been powerless to stop me. Absolutely savage, it would have been.

Quote:
Of course, the inbred mind would struggle to comprehend what had truly been said. Allow me to break it down for you; when it became clear you weren't showing up on Wednesday, I persisted in wumming you through your strange silence that day and the following to get a reaction. Also, apparently you live in India.

Anyway, I can assure you if you'd have shown up/flown over on Wednesday this would have happened repeatedly until you were even more of a gibbering wreck than you already are:

Your mother would have cheered me on.
Quote:
Well you cave it in just a bit at first, then a bit more, then a little bit more, then you lull them into a false sense of security before unleashing your true power and altering the structure of their face permanently. Don't test me on this I've won over 100 street fights and bunks would just be another body added to the pile.
Quote:

He learnt his lesson
Quote:
In some ways I am very reminiscent of a young Ali. I combined his style with Bruce Lee's, along with a long forgotten form of Brazilian ju Jitsu to create what I feel is the perfect fighting style. It's why I remain undefeated as both a street fighter and a bare knuckle boxer.
Closed Thread