United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2018, 04:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***
are we looking to manage a football team or develop a £#%&!ing app?

Unread 03-10-2018, 05:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
On the plus side, this is the most united the forum has been since everyone except Saffers wanted Moyes sacked.

Is there anyone left who doesn't want this @#%&! to £#%&! off?
I think even he had turned before the Everton game that finally decided things, tbf.

Unread 03-10-2018, 05:12 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What i don't get is why they're willing to risk almost certainly missing out on the 90 odd million you get for being in the champions league rather than give Mourinho 10 million or whatever to £#%&! off mid season.

i thought the people running the club liked money?

Unread 03-10-2018, 05:15 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
£#%&!ing face on that. FFS, we hire complete gimpsssssss

Unread 03-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Red Duck

Same dead eyes as Goldbridge

Unread 03-10-2018, 05:35 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Should appeal to the £800 Winter Coat thread @#%&!s.

"0-5 to that shower of shite"?

"Yeah, but the coat"

Unread 03-10-2018, 06:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
And Blind

Next boss should be a tactical/coaching sage. Try and salvage some of the work the Big Man did with these kids. All is not lost.

Outside bet.

Unread 03-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
are we looking to manage a football team or develop a £#%&!ing app?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Should appeal to the £800 Winter Coat thread @#%&!s.

"Yeah, but the coat"

"Goes lovely with my Birkenstocks that cost £699."

Unread 03-10-2018, 06:49 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
So his 45-minute rant in the team hotel to all the team went well before yesterdays game

inspiring

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKqR7i5kQTo
Strachan is correct to identify how poorly constructed the midfield has been to play in any style beyond compact, deep defensive blocks and set piece excellence()

Matic, Fellaini and Pogba just looked like a totally outdated mess. Mourinho of course chose to focus on the lack of technical quality from the back, it allows him to hide behind the lack of backing from Woodward. As usual he refuses to touch on how his midfield(Matic is his man, he has championed Fellaini) exacerbates the issues in passing from the back. No sign of any creativity from him to fix it either, could easily have tried Pereria as a deep play maker, or given Blind a shot at any point in the last 2 years at CB.

Unread 03-10-2018, 07:04 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
we would have been better off with LVG, the kids would have matured and prospered, Martial would be up there with the best in the world and the players would have understood and bought in to his philosophy. The fact we sacked after he won the cup just because we were courting Jose and were afraid to miss out in him has really back fired.

It will never be over for me.
Post of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck

Julian Nagelsmann. Top job at Hoffenheim, gave City a good go last night. Young manager, young team.
He’s the one my boy absolute star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
should appeal to the £800 winter coat thread @#%&!s.

"yeah, but the coat"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looked like Dougal
From father ted lastnight in red cardigan some £#%&!er had
Mirrored him and dougal piss funny

Unread 03-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Called Nags about 6 months ago, lovely bloke, I'd give him it tonight.....siders had some more info on him though, think he's off somewhere....

Lovely clobber
Young
Attack minded

Unread 03-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Strachan is correct to identify how poorly constructed the midfield has been to play in any style beyond compact, deep defensive blocks and set piece excellence()

Matic, Fellaini and Pogba just looked like a totally outdated mess. Mourinho of course chose to focus on the lack of technical quality from the back, it allows him to hide behind the lack of backing from Woodward. As usual he refuses to touch on how his midfield(Matic is his man, he has championed Fellaini) exacerbates the issues in passing from the back. No sign of any creativity from him to fix it either, could easily have tried Pereria as a deep play maker, or given Blind a shot at any point in the last 2 years at CB.
Or that mobile midfielder with a good passing range he paid £50m in the summer for.

Unread 03-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Or that mobile midfielder with a good passing range he paid £50m in the summer for.
Yes, and not changing the make up of the midfield at all last night when it was clearly not working? Feels as if he is using some of these games to make an exaggerated point of pushing all the blame to Woodward and others. Defining a narrative for himself as he disengages.

Unread 03-10-2018, 07:52 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Look at that face, £#%&!ing look at it.

I could have the world’s most chronic migraine and I would still very happily headbutt my way through a brick wall just to stick one on the little @#%&!.

Unread 03-10-2018, 07:59 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Called Nags about 6 months ago, lovely bloke, I'd give him it tonight.....siders had some more info on him though, think he's off somewhere....

Lovely clobber
Young
Attack minded
Everyone has been talking about him for about 2 seasons now and he dresses like his wife gets him everything from Superdry. Joining RB Leipzig next summer the franchise-£#%&! fraud.

Unread 03-10-2018, 08:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

I could have the world’s most chronic migraine and I would still very happily headbutt my way through a brick wall just to stick one on the little @#%&!.
He supports Liverpool, too.

Allegedly.

Unread 03-10-2018, 08:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Everyone has been talking about him for about 2 seasons now and he dresses like his wife gets him everything from Superdry. Joining RB Leipzig next summer the franchise-£#%&! fraud.
A up fashionable Frank's in.....

Unread 03-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Unread 04-10-2018, 01:32 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Takes a young ajax side to munich and schools the home side.....

Permission given.

Unread 04-10-2018, 03:36 AM
utd99

“Remember young padawan, the secret to football is knocking it about in midfield, and no less that three touches before shooting....”
Closed Thread