United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:12 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
We'll appoint Zidane because that's the type of stupid thing Woodward does.

They genuinely haven't got a clue.
We'll be lucky to get him to say yes.

Remember, every top manager turned us down twice.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:12 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
"Brighton is a myth"

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
We'll appoint Zidane because that's the type of stupid thing Woodward does.

They genuinely haven't got a clue.
OT half full of these every week...

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:15 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Obviously it isn't. But we're not even trying. We're making it up as we go along.

The briefing to the press minutes after the deadline closed tells you everything you need to know. We've got a £#%&!ing businessman making football decisions. He doesn't have a clue what he's doing. We've gone from Moyes to LvG to Mourinho. Next up will probably be Zidane. There's no plan, there's no purposeful action. Just reaction, and a poor one at that.

We have to break the cycle. It will take time but we can't continue like this. It's impossible to imagine the club can thrive in these conditions.
and how can the cycle be broken when its the gimps ( who own the club ) and woodward making the decisions, this managerial roundabout will continue until the gimps run the club into the ground and its left to a new owner who has the interests of the football club to start caring about the football... The club is and will be @#%&!d and bleed for every penny and only when the profits dry up will they sell on the bare bones of a club.. The @#%&!s were talking about expanding the stadium but then put out that it was on hold because they wanted to use the money to imporve the team, as bad as Mourinho and the team are, nothing will improve will the gimps are owners...

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

he should have been sacked after we lost to the @#%&!s last season or Sevilla...this result is down there with anything Moyes produced...£#%&! off Mourinho

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:17 PM
Red Al

Here needs £#%&!ing off ASAP before the season is over(by October)

Moyes Everton away
Lvg Stoke away
Mou Brighton away

You can see the dressing room is lost

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
and how can the cycle be broken when its the gimps ( who own the club ) and woodward making the decisions, this managerial roundabout will continue until the gimps run the club into the ground and its left to a new owner who has the interests of the football club to start caring about the football... The club is and will be @#%&!d and bleed for every penny and only when the profits dry up will they sell on the bare bones of a club.. The @#%&!s were talking about expanding the stadium but then put out that it was on hold because they wanted to use the money to imporve the team, as bad as Mourinho and the team are, nothing will improve will the gimps are owners...
Spot on.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:19 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Give him time. Just needs players to replace the ones he's already bought.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Here needs £#%&!ing off ASAP before the season is over(by October)

Moyes Everton away
Lvg Stoke away
Mou Brighton away

You can see the dressing room is lost
Season was over during the summer transfer window.

Should have been dealt with.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:20 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Give him time. Just needs players to replace the ones he's already bought.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:21 PM
red in cumbria

A win today, at somewhere we lost last season, would have indicated some hope still remained.

Given what we actually saw, the sooner the better. I'm sure that JM will be glad not to have to live in a hotel anymore either.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:23 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
A win today, at somewhere we lost last season, would have indicated some hope still remained.

Given what we actually saw, the sooner the better. I'm sure that JM will be glad not to have to live in a hotel anymore either.
You make it sound like he’s being held against his will there

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You make it sound like he’s being held against his will there
You jest, but it does have a tinge of that right now.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:26 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Cool. Shouldn't be that hard to get an entire new structure in place.
You think there’s a flaw in a plan that involves Woodward sacking mou and then sacking himself?

At the moment, it’s the best plan we’ve got.

At this moment in time, I’d give it to giggsy or butty, write this season off as a bad job and spend the next 8 months re-structuring the club with woowar retaining his endorsement role, a dof being identified with a long term plan re scouting, academy, agent contacts etc with the manager being someone the dof endorses. Basically what city have done.

If we can’t get that all done during this season then take £#%&!ing longer.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
You think there’s a flaw in a plan that involves Woodward sacking mou and then sacking himself?

At this moment in time, I’d give it to giggsy or butty, write this season off as a bad job and spend the next 8 months re-structuring the club with woowar retaining his endorsement role, a dof being identified with a long term plan re scouting, academy, agent contacts etc with the manager being someone the dof endorses. Basically what city have done.

Sums up the state of the club though that we're talking about this after two games. Moyes and LVG didn't work out but there was at least transition at the end of the season. It's a farce right now.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:37 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

This... But the real cancer is the gimps, they own the club, and everything they do is done to line their pockets, you can talk about re-structuring the club but they only see what money they can make, maybe the team and club hitting rock bottom forcing them to sell could be the best plan for the club long term... ticking over in the top 4 for the next 20 years is not something I would like to see, the @#%&!s spend when they have to, not because they want to improve the team............

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:40 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Nothing a couple of centre backs can't fix.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:41 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
This... But the real cancer is the gimps, they own the club, and everything they do is done to line their pockets, you can talk about re-structuring the club but they only see what money they can make, maybe the team and club hitting rock bottom forcing them to sell could be the best plan for the club long term... ticking over in the top 4 for the next 20 years is not something I would like to see, the @#%&!s spend when they have to, not because they want to improve the team............
I don’t think any of that will happen because as you say, we’re owned by clueless @#%&!s.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:51 PM
utd99

What’s the point in talking about the owners? They’re not going anywhere until they’re good and ready, and even then getting fmv from anyone is going to be nigh on impossible. Lucking into the right components is all we can hope for. We’re a sorry state and I’ve no idea who could redeem us.

Laughing stock.

Unread 19-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Cream

Jose is his own caretaker manager.

Club is running down his contract.

That's the 'plan'.
Closed Thread