United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:18 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Of course not More the other way round. Harsh to judge any of the c***s when they're being Mourinhod. Except Fellaini obviously.
New deal thanks to Mourinho's insistence he stays.

Basically it's Moyes/Rooney all over again for the next manager. What a £#%&!ing farce and people say Woodward hasn't backed him. FFS.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:19 PM
goldfinger II

The sooner he goes, the better.

What's the best that can happen if he stays? The players suddenly start wanting to play for him again and we get back to something approaching last year's normality of defensive football? Realistically, that's the most we can expect.

It would be better to get someone else in whilst we still have a full season ahead of us, rather than waiting for it to get worse.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:20 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
At least you can admit it pal.

There are some #@&%!s on here still suggesting he’s the right man to lead the club forward
Not sure there's anyone left who wants him. Aside from some shit wum.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
The sooner he goes, the better.

What's the best that can happen if he stays? The players suddenly start wanting to play for him again and we get back to something approaching last year's normality of defensive football? Realistically, that's the most we can expect.

It would be better to get someone else in whilst we still have a full season ahead of us, rather than waiting for it to get worse.
He’s off matey. There’s no doubt; he will be gone by Xmas one way or another.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:48 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Not sure how wrong I was - at least a fair bit. Hated him before he arrived, thought this was his dream job and that he would embrace at least a little of what the clubs traditions are about and at first, I thought it might be working.

But he’s descended the club, the fans, the players, £#%&!ing everyone into this negative, miserable, ugly pile of shit with no meaningful structure, game plan apart from hitting shit teams on the break and containing good teams. It’s got to the point where I’ve started thinking van gaal wasn’t as bad as i thought which is basically the tipping point for any manager to be sacked.
At least with LvG the idea was right (dominate the opposition and pick them apart like Barca or City) but the execution bar the odd game was really poor

With Jose I don't even think we have an idea of what we're trying to do on the pitch or if we do then it's a really shit one
Does Jose even know were he wants to take this side to

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:50 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
At least with LvG the idea was right (dominate the opposition and pick them apart like Barca or City) but the execution bar the odd game was really poor

With Jose I don't even think we have an idea of what we're trying to do on the pitch or if we do then it's a really shit one
Does Jose even know were he wants to take this side to
The championship?

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:55 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
He’s off matey. There’s no doubt; he will be gone by Christmas one way or another.

Unread 21-08-2018, 03:54 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Lee Sharpe was interviewed this morning and pushed on whether he had heard anything he said "the bits i ve heard from within the club is that the manager is not giving them any tactics or directions on the pitch before the game and letting them decide what to do themselves"
whether true or not, it makes sense. we look uncoached.

Unread 21-08-2018, 03:58 PM
plopborsky

I remember feeling like it was done after we won the Uefa cup. We got smashed by Ajax tbh they ran the £#%&!ing game and we shit it. I thought maybe it would just a Jose game get the win etc

So many big games looked like that , then it runs into every game now looks that way. Every team we just concede possession sit back then hit and hope to big rom.

Get Jose out the £#%&!ing club now, I have seen enough

Unread 21-08-2018, 04:38 PM
Sparky***

I don't care if you like fan channels or not, these two are pretty much spot on in what they're saying.

Unread 21-08-2018, 05:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Wtf is Riccers on about?
Go back to sleep pal

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:51 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't care if you like fan channels or not, these two are pretty much spot on in what they're saying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoO-IT_Rbm0
Guy on the right

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Managed ten mins.

The fella is spot on.

Stop blaming the players. They are horribly handicapped and their confidence is on the floor.

If it was one or two, fine, but it's everyone. There is not a single squad member who looks better under Mourinho. Not one.

Lindelof looks like total shit. Goes to the world cup and does well. Comes back and goes to shit.

Did anyone watch Lukaku play for Belgium btw? Yeah he still missed chances, but £#%&! me he was linking up properly with hazard and De Bruyne and generally looked a lot better than he often does for us.

He's spot on about the way teams approach us to. There's nothing in the way we play that worries the opposition.

It must be a dream to play against. Defend in numbers, keep your shape, be aggressive with your press and bully the centre halves. Do that and you're halfway to winning the battle and winning the match.

And a £#%&!ing league one side would feel confident of doing those basics.

Pretty much everything is wrong with us. We're punchless, slow, lazy, disorganised, weak, petulant, dispirited. We have no defined way of playing and we panic when we go behind.

When all the problems are there, that's the managers fault.

And adding Harry £#%&!ing Maguire won't change that.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Cream

Quote:
40 mins?

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Managed ten mins.

The fella is spot on.

Stop blaming the players. They are horribly handicapped and their confidence is on the floor.

If it was one or two, fine, but it's everyone. There is not a single squad member who looks better under Mourinho. Not one.

Lindelof looks like total shit. Goes to the world cup and does well. Comes back and goes to shit.

Did anyone watch Lukaku play for Belgium btw? Yeah he still missed chances, but £#%&! me he was linking up properly with hazard and De Bruyne and generally looked a lot better than he often does for us.

He's spot on about the way teams approach us to. There's nothing in the way we play that worries the opposition.

It must be a dream to play against. Defend in numbers, keep your shape, be aggressive with your press and bully the centre halves. Do that and you're halfway to winning the battle and winning the match.

And a £#%&!ing league one side would feel confident of doing those basics.

Pretty much everything is wrong with us. We're punchless, slow, lazy, disorganised, weak, petulant, dispirited. We have no defined way of playing and we panic when we go behind.

And adding Harry £#%&!ing Maguire won't change that.
Untenable is the word. It's become untenable.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:17 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Untenable is the word. It's become untenable.
I think so, yeah.

Just can't see how this turns around.

It needs a complete change of approach from the manager and he simply won't do that.

He's clearly lost the players. They look utterly dejected.

People keep saying 'its only two games'.

Yeah, exactly. It's only two games and already they look like they've been on the receiving end of a grim season.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I think so, yeah.

Just can't see how this turns around.

It needs a complete change of approach from the manager and he simply won't do that.

He's clearly lost the players. They look utterly dejected.

People keep saying 'its only two games'.

Yeah, exactly. It's only two games and already they look like they've been on the receiving end of a grim season.
Nah, it's not only two games. This is exactly how last season ended. Piss poor defeats to west brom, brighton and then an insipid performance in the fa cup final, We just picked it up again in pre season and it's got progressively worse since then. Enough. For the sake of the club going forward, enough.

Something has to change, if that's the manager then so be it. But then we should also see about £#%&!ing woodward out of any football related decisions ever again. That's 3 managers he's presided over in the space of 5 years and they've all ended disastrously.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:23 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Managed ten mins.

The fella is spot on.

Did anyone watch Lukaku play for Belgium btw? Yeah he still missed chances, but f*** me he was linking up properly with hazard and De Bruyne and generally looked a lot better than he often does for us.

And a f***ing league one side would feel confident of doing those basics.

And adding Harry f***ing Maguire won't change that.
The nightmare at the back is on him. He had the chance to buy cb's he did , he also kept players he feels/felt weren't good enough. Rojo , Jones and Smalling all aren't good enough and his two additions are along the same lines - not good enough. Need a new manager who sorts the players out as well. Some of them are just dreadful representatives of professional footballers and need shifting. £#%&! me he signed Wiggy for the next guy to let go on a free.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:24 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Nah, it's not only two games. This is exactly how last season ended. Piss poor defeats to west brom, brighton and then an insipid performance in the fa cup final, We just picked it up again in pre season and it's got progressively worse since then. Enough. For the sake of the club going forward, enough.

Something has to change, if that's the manager then so be it. But then we should also see about £#%&!ing woodward out of any football related decisions ever again. That's 3 managers he's presided over in the space of 5 years and they've all ended disastrously.
Yep, he has to go. He's a £#%&!ing bean counter with a power complex. Stick him back with Alan in accounting and get some £#%&!ing structure up there.

The one defence I have of Mourinho is that nobody should be veto-ing his signings.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:25 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Guy on the right

He speaks like that tosser on arse tv fam
Closed Thread