Unread 20-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Seamus

I still love Big Louis and could see the masterpiece that he was trying create

Unread 20-03-2018, 11:54 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Hopefully

Not sure anyone is saying we haven’t got a systemic shit @#%&! problem- we absolutely have as identified by van gaal and now mou.

Not sure what the best approach is though, van gaal’s metal mickey/c3p0/Hal email clipboard robot thing or jose’s insane Gary oldman approach:

Probably neither. poch + a shit @#%&! enema please

Unread 20-03-2018, 11:54 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I still love Big Louis and could see the masterpiece that he was trying create
i think it was time to go when he did go. Went out on a high.

Personally i never saw him winning the league. I wanted him to build a foundation for his replacement. It was more of a long term view.

but the club went for the easy option. A washed up clown who had a smash and burn history, but now only burns. Like a rare jungle std.

Would take poch or someone like that and happily wait 3 years for a trophy if he was building a young, creative, enjoyable side.

Unread 20-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Personally i never saw him winning the league. I wanted him to build a foundation for his replacement. It was more of a long term view.

but the club went for the easy option. A washed up clown who had a smash and burn history, but now only burns. Like a rare jungle std.

Would take poch or someone like that and happily wait 3 years for a trophy if he was building a young, creative, enjoyable side.
Waiting for a trophy.....?

You’ve got fans celebrating the charity shield as one of a treble...

Patience is needed after Jose drives to Dundee in his bills...

Unread 20-03-2018, 12:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Shame so few saw the bigger picture

Unread 20-03-2018, 12:03 PM
Jethro

Good to see the cardie reds having their moment in the sun.

It'll all come tumbling down when Jose is spotted doing shots of Cointreau under the Arc de Triomphe during this international break.

Unread 20-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Waiting for a trophy.....?

You’ve got fans celebrating the charity shield as one of a treble...

Patience is needed after Jose drives to Dundee in his bills...
yep.

those lot are the youtube fans. glory hunters only.

Unread 20-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Buck

Unread 20-03-2018, 03:13 PM
MagnificentSeven

loved him when he was here despite the shit football. the way he's conducted himself since has been absurd though.

when you have the likes of di maria, van persie, falcao and schweinsteiger turning to shit under your tenure, you might want to ask yourself some questions.

when you lose three league games in a row (which hadn't happened at united for about 15 years if i recall, not even under moyes) to bournemouth, norwich and stoke, you might want to ask yourself some questions.

thanks for rashford, martial, the fa cup and those wins against city and liverpool. but your sacking was a long time coming, louis.

Unread 20-03-2018, 03:50 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Shame so few saw the bigger picture
Shame it was LVG that didn't. He didn't know what he was doing.

Unread 20-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Tronics

i'm not surprised

Unread 20-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Ethers

Great days tbf . Miss them

Unread 20-03-2018, 04:24 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
loved him when he was here despite the shit football. the way he's conducted himself since has been absurd though.

when you have the likes of di maria, van persie, falcao and schweinsteiger turning to shit under your tenure, you might want to ask yourself some questions.

when you lose three league games in a row (which hadn't happened at united for about 15 years if i recall, not even under moyes) to bournemouth, norwich and stoke, you might want to ask yourself some questions.

thanks for rashford, martial, the fa cup and those wins against city and liverpool. but your sacking was a long time coming, louis.
So he was shit, his football was shit, his signings were shit but he made some funny comments and fell over so you love him?

Unread 20-03-2018, 05:29 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Great days tbf . Miss them

WTF is that

Unread 20-03-2018, 06:30 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
So he was shit, his football was shit, his signings were shit but he made some funny comments and fell over so you love him?
well, that and the contributions to this club that i listed. it wasn't all doom and gloom under him and we had some great individual moments with him there (best performances against liverpool and city for years, even going as far back as when fergie was here.) but he had to go and we wouldn't have progressed if he had stayed. say what you want about jose and this season but no way would we be sitting in second place, on course for a comfortable top four finish if van gaal was still manager.

also not all of his signings were shit. just di maria, falcao, depay, darmian, schneiderlin and schweinsteiger.

Unread 20-03-2018, 06:33 PM
tatty

He needed a different outlook.

Unread 20-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
He needed a different outlook.
Express?

Unread 20-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Zorg

Can actually picture him brandishing players.

Unread 20-03-2018, 06:57 PM
Clarkie

3 years without a trophy....

Let's see much people really mean it when City win a league and go for another, are cleaning up domestically and possibly having success in Europe, as Liverpool overtake us.....

My only question during all that would be, who is starting the poll?

Unread 20-03-2018, 07:35 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
3 years without a trophy....

Let's see much people really mean it when City win a league and go for another, are cleaning up domestically and possibly having success in Europe, as Liverpool overtake us.....

My only question during all that would be, who is starting the poll?
If the choice is between finishing second in the league playing football like this or finishing second playing better football I'll take the latter, at the moment we're the least shit contender behind City in a division where Burnley are good enough for 7th and yet are closer to relegation places than we are to City and could still mathematically be caught by a historically bad West Brom.

Frankly any manager with a reputation of Mourinho should be a lot closer to City for the money spent since he arrived, especially in this division, they are having a good season, but unless we end up winning 11 on the spin to end the season we're more likely heading for what would be a runners up points total 9 times out of 10.
Closed Thread