United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:00 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufta
Does anyone else feel sorry for the bloke? Can't just be me. You can't argue against the fact he had a good track record before joining utd. Stepping into Fergie's shoes can't have been easy. He was clearly out of his depth but I reckon anyone would have been. Look at LVG; he bottled it too. Even the special one took time (and money) to start getting things going. I think it's a fair point when he talks about money improving a squad. In fact it's common sense.
Il give in to the first WUM in ages..

£#%&! no! His negativity and treatment of players £#%&!ed him up... " aim to be like city" or whatever bullshit it was. Of course hundreds of millions will be spent..its £#%&!ing relative you golem looking #@&%!... when everybody else spends 60-80 million in a window , being man utd you will 1.naturally spend more because selling teams know you have more money, and 2. Havig to fix the shit moyes left them in, naturally means more money will need to be spent on higher quality players...he s even defending real sociadad, and his record of 2 in a row...even if its true who gives a £#%&! about that if you end up relegated the club.

I have much more respect for LVG he was aiming to be number, granted it didnt fail and his football was turgid, but that was for a number of reasons of which i wont go into detail for. LVG had balls about him twards the media , he was never a coward.

Anyway back to the goggle eyed #@&%!...NO NOOO NOOOO. The £#%&!er should be called upon. I hope zaha did £#%&! his daughter, and then go into training and look at mr failure right in the eyes. £#%&!ing shitstain c*** ( moyes not you)

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:12 AM
andyroo

Quote:
merseysside.

And the players had nothing to do with it at all? This blame the manager culture in EPL is ridiculous.

Fact is he was stepping into an almost impossible position of continuing the success of one the greatest football managers ever. Yes he messed it up but pretty sure anyone else would have at the time. His stupidity was taking the job in the first place.
You ruined any point you may or may not have had by saying EPL

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:14 AM
wufta

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
You ruined any point you may or may not have had by saying EPL
Why?

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:15 AM
no fun

Quote:
Why?
If you need to ask, you'll never understand

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:23 AM
wufta

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
If you need to ask, you'll never understand
Genuinely confused. Prem/ pl/ epl just names of the same thing unless I've missed something. Unless I put d instead of p. No idea. Hopefully wasnt offensive in any way.

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:29 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Genuinely confused. Prem/ pl/ epl just names of the same thing unless I've missed something. Unless I put d instead of p. No idea. Hopefully wasnt offensive in any way.
No one is offended... you're just a bit of s pillock.

Anyway back to Moyes - hate the £#%&!ing fraud. Talks about his win percentage or something but the hard facts are he's £#%&!ing shite.

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:35 AM
solidstool

He's right to demand credit for keeping Sociedad up. The way he achieved the absolute bare minimum expectation is admirable.

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Pop

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...rview.1389456/

First reply

Unread 02-09-2017, 09:51 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Quote:
He has £#%&!ing destroyed this football club. Could take a decade to fix the mess he has left here both on and off the pitch

The worst manager i have ever seen here. I despise him

Unread 02-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
No one is offended... you're just a bit of s pillock.

Anyway back to Moyes - hate the £#%&!ing fraud. Talks about his win percentage or something but the hard facts are he's £#%&!ing shite.
Now reduced to:

Quote:
I think my record of losing two games in a row was minimal.

Unread 02-09-2017, 12:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Now reduced to:

He must sit there and scour his record for any nuggets that can be presented as positive. "Well we didn't lose any Moday games". If only he spent half as much creativity on actually producing a team. And how the £#%&! does he know Conte wouldn't have kept them up? He's effectively suggesting that if he can't do something, no one can, leaning on the unproveable to rescue his reputatation. Man lives in a dream world.

There's only one stat that matters Dave, first to seventh. Own it.

Unread 02-09-2017, 04:48 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
As far as getting in "his own people" goes, everyone does that. Most people's own people aren't such gormless £#%&!wits though.

It was an horrendous mistake but it's four years ago and though I feared otherwise the club did feck him off in pretty quick order. It's over boys.
but then we had two subsequent years of shit under van gaal, followed by a poor league campaign in mourinho's first season.

we're only now just starting to recover from how far back moyes set us.

Unread 02-09-2017, 05:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Just glad he was that shit that no one would sign for him, that saved us a potential fortune that. Fellani, Mata & Varela wasn't it?
Rumour is that Mata wasn't "his" signing as well

Unread 02-09-2017, 05:25 PM
wufta

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Rumour is that Mata wasn't "his" signing as well
And where does this rumour come from?

Mata was signed under Moyes. You can actually see the facts at companies house.

Unread 02-09-2017, 05:26 PM
red in cumbria

Hence the inverted commas around "his". You do know what that means, don't you?

Unread 02-09-2017, 05:35 PM
wufta

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Hence the inverted commas around "his". You do know what that means, don't you?
Nah mate. I'm thick as took.

Unread 02-09-2017, 06:05 PM
sa7

Quote:
Does anyone else feel sorry for the bloke? Can't just be me. You can't argue against the fact he had a good track record before joining utd. Stepping into Fergie's shoes can't have been easy. He was clearly out of his depth but I reckon anyone would have been. Look at LVG; he bottled it too. Even the special one took time (and money) to start getting things going. I think it's a fair point when he talks about money improving a squad. In fact it's common sense.
Piss off David

Unread 02-09-2017, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Great to see Sunderland fans despise him as much as we do.

Unread 02-09-2017, 11:17 PM
20 times

Quote:
£7m payoff for doing a holicaust of a job. Feel sorry for him? He's the luckiest pube head that's ever lived

Unread 03-09-2017, 01:23 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
As far as getting in "his own people" goes, everyone does that. Most people's own people aren't such gormless £#%&!wits though.
Most managers are taking over struggling clubs. Not one that's won 11 championships in 20 years and the current champions. It was insane. Or incredibly arrogant. Or maybe he bottled having such knowledge and experience of the club around him. Keep key staff with huge experience and knowledge in place, don't cause resentment and piss off successful players by making sweeping changes, establish yourself, get some success and evolve the club and staff to the one you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He must sit there and scour his record for any nuggets that can be presented as positive. "Well we didn't lose any Moday games". If only he spent half as much creativity on actually producing a team. And how the £#%&! does he know Conte wouldn't have kept them up? He's effectively suggesting that if he can't do something, no one can, leaning on the unproveable to rescue his reputatation. Man lives in a dream world.

There's only one stat that matters Dave, first to seventh. Own it.
He's a bluffer and bullshit merchant. Don't understand people who say he's a decent guy.
Closed Thread