United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Until it's mathematically impossible, I'm always worried.
Yep.

If Leicester could do it, Liverpool could certainly pull it off.

Never sleep well until they're officially out of it, which may be very late on, this season

Unread 29-08-2017, 03:46 PM
andyroo

For a change we shouldn't be worried about us. Let's £#%&!ing enjoy it.

Unread 29-08-2017, 04:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson
Yep.

If Leicester could do it, Liverpool could certainly pull it off.

Never sleep well until they're officially out of it, which may be very late on, this season
That's the spirit

Some people getting worried because they thrashed maybe the worst Arsenal side since the mid 90s FFS

Unread 29-08-2017, 05:03 PM
atticusgrinch

The murderers won't win a league title in our lifetimes.

They're done.

Unread 29-08-2017, 05:09 PM
puressence

There a mane away from a struggle for me. And I'm still it having that defence .. he's come on loads can was a fan scapegoat last year decent player him .. think he's off end of contract though

Unread 29-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
There a mane away from a struggle for me. And I'm still it having that defence .. he's come on loads can was a fan scapegoat last year decent player him .. think he's off end of contract though
What?

Unread 29-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Sapien

Quote:

Unread 29-08-2017, 06:31 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
come december in the business end of the champions league group and congested fixtures klopp will have run them into the ground as per
they don't have the squad to manage game load and injuries

Unread 29-08-2017, 06:39 PM
no fun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
What?
I speak purespeak...

If mane is injured they will struggle

The Liverpool back 4 is poor

Can is a good player...Liverpool fans blamed him for their ills last year, but pure stood by him

Can will leave when his contract expires

Hth

Unread 29-08-2017, 06:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I speak purespeak...

If mane is injured they will struggle

The Liverpool back 4 is poor

Can is a good player...Liverpool fans blamed him for their ills last year, but pure stood by him

Can will leave when his contract expires

Hth

Chump don-wan da help, chump don-git da help...

Unread 29-08-2017, 06:57 PM
92ToBury

Depends. If Klipperty plays the high pressing game that they did last year, they'll be £#%&!ed by Christmas. They've got a very good first choice midfield and attack but we've yet to see if Sturridge can adapt to the new system. Then there's the Coutinho factor - Sparky's form dipped after the Barcelona move had been agreed.

Unread 30-08-2017, 09:19 AM
lindelof

I have to admit, I have been impressed with Salah so far. I laughed my c*ck off when they spent that money on him but he looks a good addition for them.

Unread 30-08-2017, 10:59 AM
taff

they were burnt out by january last season and now have europe in the mix. they are a good side on their day but klopp seems to have no idea how to conserve their resources across a full season. his past record at the business end of tournaments suggests he's a bit of a bottle job too.

that said, they're well capable of finishing top four and may have the beginnings of a decent tilt somewhere down the line. it's looking like us, city, scousers, chelsea up there at this rate.

Unread 30-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Switching Off

As somebody else said, they drew with Watford and then struggled to put away a side beaten 3-0 by Huddersfield the week before.

Then they tear apart an Arsenal side who weren't at the races. Neville was fuming about their midfield, which tells you enough.

Good going forward, NQAT, but no plan B and a woeful squad. Add in the Coutinho issues, two games a week and their general propensity to fail miserably just as they think they're about to do something special, and there's no reason to worry. We look far superior to them in every department.

Unread 30-08-2017, 11:23 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Depends. If Klipperty plays the high pressing game that they did last year, they'll be £#%&!ed by Christmas. They've got a very good first choice midfield and attack but we've yet to see if Sturridge can adapt to the new system. Then there's the Coutinho factor - Sparky's form dipped after the Barcelona move had been agreed.
Don't think it will be an issue for Fred Housego - still posting regularly

Unread 30-08-2017, 12:24 PM
andyroo

This is £#%&!ing weird anyway

Unread 01-09-2017, 10:58 AM
saffers

Never forget, liverpool signed oxlade chamberlin and the thread starter got worried about them winning the league.
Closed Thread