United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2017, 11:18 PM
gbmufc

Sorry pal. I re live it every year we play the @#%&!s.

Jonny had a few injuries which didn`t helphis progress. This is what Fergie thought about Van Gaal selling jonny Evans.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....tures-13229328

Unread 16-08-2017, 11:22 PM
red in cumbria

Nobody has mentioned that League Cup game at West Ham yet, so I will

Unread 16-08-2017, 11:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
Sorry pal. I re live it every year we play the @#%&!s.

Jonny had a few injuries which didn`t helphis progress. This is what Fergie thought about Van Gaal selling jonny Evans.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....tures-13229328
Who gives a £#%&! what he said. The @#%&! hand picked the managerial equivalent of herpes as his successor ffs.

Unread 16-08-2017, 11:33 PM
gbmufc

Decent comment Sparky but not really relavent to the subject of Jonny Evans being shit or not

Unread 16-08-2017, 11:34 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Evans v Lukaku in a derby......

Unread 16-08-2017, 11:59 PM
gbmufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Who the £#%&! is tas and why is he on your post?
It`s Salfordian for it has.. now £#%&! off before I get the Ak47 owt the garage

Unread 17-08-2017, 12:28 AM
S/Side.Red

Had high hopes for Evans initially. Looked to have it all. I remember thinking it was probably right of Fergie to favour him as the long term option rather than Pique, who was allowed to leave for close to £#%&! all Unfortunately Evans turned out to be mostly shit.

Would be happy if City signed him tbh. Evans and Stones when Kompany is injured

Unread 17-08-2017, 07:36 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Had high hopes for Evans initially. Looked to have it all. I remember thinking it was probably right of Fergie to favour him as the long term option rather than Pique, who was allowed to leave for close to £#%&! all Unfortunately Evans turned out to be mostly shit.

Knowing Jonny like I do, which I don't, he'll run a mile when Guardiola meets him in that golf hear he was wearing last weekend

Unread 17-08-2017, 08:23 AM
AK14

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
It`s Salfordian for it has.. now £#%&! off before I get the Ak47 owt the garage
Have some red pal.

Unread 17-08-2017, 09:10 PM
utd99

Quote:

Milton Keynes away destroyed any hope Evans might have had with Van Gaal. He was atrocious that night.

Unread 17-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

any combination of those 3 keeps me happy

Unread 18-08-2017, 12:13 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
any combination of those 3 keeps me happy

I know you hate Kompany and I agree he's overrated at the highest level, but there's definitely an improvement when he plays versus Otamendi. He also helps the Guardiola style as he plays on the front foot and is all about winning it before someone's had a chance to turn and run him ragged.

Unread 18-08-2017, 07:30 AM
dunk

£22m...

Always liked Jonny Evans tbh, pretty clear his bottle went a few times but had some very good spells for us. Can imagine he'll do alright for City tbh. Should be at his peak etc.

Unread 18-08-2017, 07:33 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£22m...

Always liked Jonny Evans tbh, pretty clear his bottle went a few times but had some very good spells for us. Can imagine he'll do alright for City tbh. Should be at his peak etc.
Agree

Good player on his day. Makes the odd mistake but considering some of the shit in the league he's a decent pick up for any side looking for a third choice cb.

Unread 18-08-2017, 07:36 AM
dunk

Quote:
Agree

Good player on his day. Makes the odd mistake but considering some of the shit in the league he's a decent pick up for any side looking for a third choice cb.
Got mixed feelings on it, would like him to tell them to get £#%&!ed, butcould understand him taking a massive pay rise and a move back to Manchester and a decent level tbh.

We'll do the same with Jones or Smalling, £#%&! them off for a song to a mid level club only for Arsenal or the dippers to buy them for £40m Keane and Evans in one summer, we got about £10m for the pair and they will have cost £50m+

Unread 18-08-2017, 07:41 AM
AK14

Quote:
Got mixed feelings on it, would like him to tell them to get £#%&!ed, butcould understand him taking a massive pay rise and a move back to Manchester and a decent level tbh.

We'll do the same with Jones or Smalling, £#%&! them off for a song to a mid level club only for Arsenal or the dippers to buy them for £40m Keane and Evans in one summer, we got about £10m for the pair and they will have cost £50m+
I can't imagine any top club wanting to sign Chris £#%&!ing Smalling?

I know arsenal have been linked with him in the past, but Jesus Christ has Arsene Wenger actually watched the bloke play? I'd honestly give him away to any side for £#%&! all

Jones on the other hand is at least decent at football and although has a brain fart or two in him, he's a solid defender. Obviously it's his injury record that's the problem

Didn't we get a fee from the Keane transfer to Everton? So not all bad tbh

Unread 18-08-2017, 07:44 AM
dunk

Quote:

I know arsenal have been linked with him in the past, but Jesus Christ has Arsene Wenger actually watched the bloke play? I'd honestly give him away to any side for £#%&! all

Jones on the other hand is at least decent at football and although has a brain fart or two in him, he's a solid defender. Obviously it's his injury record that's the problem

Got a £7m discount on big Rom tbf, made Keane's fee a whole £9.5m..

Shaw is the other one. Can see us letting him go, he'll settle and go for £#%&!ing millions at 25/26 after being shown a bit of patience.

Unread 18-08-2017, 07:48 AM
AK14

Quote:
Got a £7m discount on big Rom tbf, made Keane's fee a whole £9.5m..

Shaw is the other one. Can see us letting him go, he'll settle and go for £#%&!ing millions at 25/26 after being shown a bit of patience.
Not sure on Shawzy

Would love to see him succeed here but the question marks over his attitude etc are a worry

Looked shit hot at Southampton, a proper genuine future star? But constantly being overweight (for a top athlete) is a little pathetic tbh. Hopefully he has a run of games and proves a lot of people (me included) wrong this season

Unread 18-08-2017, 06:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Weren't they also linked with Fellaini a while back?

Unread 18-08-2017, 10:07 PM
jem

Quote:

Closed Thread