http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~ssanty/cgi-bin/eightball.cgi

YES!

Unread 02-02-2012, 02:35 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Is Rooney going to be available?
I highly doubt it.
I expect him & Nani will be "almost ready" for at least another fortnight.

Still, at least some of our players aren't injured.

Unread 02-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I highly doubt it.
I expect him & Nani will be "almost ready" for at least another fortnight.

Still, at least some of our players aren't injured.
where the £#%&! is that bastard cleverley?

fergie said christmas the lying @#%&!

Unread 02-02-2012, 02:54 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

He's round Rob Swires house hanging from the ceiling like that bird in Hostel 2. Fergie's bathing in his blood to keep himself young.

Unread 02-02-2012, 02:59 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Amazing isn't it?? ...Where the £#%&! are Anderson & Young as well??

If Fergie describes something as a "knock" these days it's a 3 month (at best) spell on the £#%&!ing sidelines.

Unread 02-02-2012, 03:48 PM
antonin jablonsky

My Bolton Boss says there has been a clear improvement in Boltons defence since Cahill left.

Unread 02-02-2012, 03:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
My Bolton Boss says there has been a clear improvement in Boltons defence since Cahill left.
All three games?

Liverpool and Arsenal are hardly the league's most potent attacks. We £#%&!ing mullered them.

Unread 02-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Apparently he was smouldering in front of the mirror and got stuck, they can't budge him.

Unread 02-02-2012, 03:50 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
All three games?

Liverpool and Arsenal are hardly the league's most potent attacks. We £#%&!ing mullered them.
Well, take 3 random games when he was there and you'll probbly find out they were a shambles.

Don't Arsenal have a half decent striker somewhere?

Unread 02-02-2012, 05:07 PM
ReligiousRed

Don't know if Torres will be playing then ??

RIP Nana Torres ..... Nana Torres ffs like they know her grief hunting @#%&!s

http://www.facebook.com/LFCTransSpec...40833052615377

Unread 02-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Time For Heroes

How have all of you missed the obvious? Have none of you seen the weather forecast fo the weekend? Remember last year? It's gonna snow fellohs and it'll be the only game in the Prem cancelled and lo and behold Cole will be back for the rearranged game and it'll be wedged between the City game and something else and we'll £#%&! up.

Unread 02-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Don't know if Torres will be playing then ??

RIP Nana Torres ..... Nana Torres ffs like they know her grief hunting @#%&!s

http://www.facebook.com/LFCTransSpec...40833052615377
Quote:
RIP NINO'S NANA, YNWA

Quote:
thats what he gets for bailing us dirty chelski dirty cokney @#%&!

Unread 02-02-2012, 05:40 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
How have all of you missed the obvious? Have none of you seen the weather forecast fo the weekend? Remember last year? It's gonna snow fellohs and it'll be the only game in the Prem cancelled and lo and behold Cole will be back for the rearranged game and it'll be wedged between the City game and something else and we'll £#%&! up.

Forgot about that tbh

Unread 02-02-2012, 06:34 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Forgot about that tbh
That pic.

Think somebody else posted it the other day too.

Unread 02-02-2012, 06:50 PM
wonky no

there will be a 'team for ' thread
there will be uproar at the actual team and many 'wtf's
we will win the game
the post match thread will be gloomy.

Unread 02-02-2012, 07:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

the correct answer to the original question is......the weather

heavy snow forecast for Sunday in that London, remember that £#%&!ing farcical call-off last year when there was snow but it was called off because er, Chelsea were playing shit and didn't fancy it.......... wonder if they fancy it on Sunday

Unread 02-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

heavy snow forecast for Sunday in that London, remember that £#%&!ing farcical call-off last year when there was snow but it was called off because er, Chelsea were playing shit and didn't fancy it.......... wonder if they fancy it on Sunday
don't worry it's only going to be sleet showers and rain on sunday so they can't pull that bullshit again.

the only premier league game that didn't go ahead that wasn't it? and by the time the fixture came round they'd signed david luiz and torres, one of whom scored against us.

Unread 02-02-2012, 07:29 PM
dunk

Quote:

Just hope it doesn't start snowing until kick off...

Unread 02-02-2012, 07:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
don't worry it's only going to be sleet showers on sunday so they can't pull that bullshit again.

the only premier league game that didn't go ahead that wasn't it? and by the time the fixture came round they'd signed david luiz and torres, one of whom scored against us.
was a £#%&!ing joke I managed to fly from up here with a slight delay despite £#%&!ing avalanche conditions, got to London no lying snow in or around the Stamford Bridge area yet it was off and yep it was the only game called off, I honestly wouldn't put it past the @#%&!s to try it again if the weather's even slightly dodgy

Unread 02-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
was a £#%&!ing joke I managed to fly from up here with a slight delay despite £#%&!ing avalanche conditions, got to London no lying snow in or around the Stamford Bridge area yet it was off and yep it was the only game called off, I honestly wouldn't put it past the @#%&!s to try it again if the weather's even slightly dodgy
nah there's going to be snow on saturday night, nothing too bad..certainly nothing to threaten the go-ahead of the game. then on sunday it's rainy sleet to it won't last long.
Closed Thread