United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-12-2011, 02:40 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

i have never minded phelan but i'm starting to £#%&!ing hate the sight of the @#%&! :shakehead:
Well, that's probably because you're very very VERY angry indeed.

Unread 14-12-2011, 02:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

i have never minded phelan but i'm starting to £#%&!ing hate the sight of the @#%&! :shakehead:
No doubt Phelan is a top lad. He doesn't half come across as a bit of a pleb, though. His interviews on the BBC were painful.

Unread 14-12-2011, 02:46 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
No doubt Phelan is a top lad. He doesn't half come across as a bit of a pleb, though. His interviews on the BBC were painful.
I thought they were funny. Mainly because he couldn't look or sound more like 'just some bloke'.

Unread 14-12-2011, 02:51 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I thought they were funny. Mainly because he couldn't look or sound more like 'just some bloke'.

No harm to Phelan. It's just that a few years ago Fergie had Queiroz, with his experience of working all over the world, speaking five or six languages, known for his meticulous planning of training sessions and tactical preparation, stood on the touchline constantly making observations. Now, he's got some bloke in a pair of shorts giving him a heart attack by popping balloons in his ear in the dugout.

Unread 14-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs down

Quote:

No harm to Phelan. It's just that a few years ago Fergie had Queiroz, with his experience of working all over the world, speaking five or six languages, known for his meticulous planning of training sessions and tactical preparation, stood on the touchline constantly making observations. Now, he's got some bloke in a pair of shorts giving him a heart attack by popping balloons in his ear in the dugout.
:shakehead: ffs

Unread 14-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Fountz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Don't want to see park, owen, or gibbo get a game in any competition. They should be around purely for educational and training purposes

Unread 14-12-2011, 04:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I remember saying that in 05 - at least we finished bottom and not third
Lille finished third in that group - after scoring ONE goal in their six games :shakehead:

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Hope we get a good away.

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:09 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Hope we get a good away.
I hope we get knocked the £#%&! out tbh.

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:10 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
I hope we get knocked the £#%&! out tbh.
May I ask why?

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:11 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

£#%&!'s sake. At least when we got knocked out in 05 we could forget about it and move on, rather than having this shit hanging over us for the next couple of months.
Exactly.
This whole sorry excuse for a Competition is a £#%&!ing reminder of what a complete pigs @#%&! we made of the real European trophy.

It's cringeworthy that we have to take part tbh

I want the kids selected & elimination as soon as humanly possible.
Thursday-Sunday ffs:shakehead:

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:11 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
May I ask why?
No, £#%&! off!

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:13 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
No, £#%&! off!
I'm really sorry.

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Not Arrogant, Just better..........

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:14 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Exactly.
This whole sorry excuse for a Competition is a £#%&!ing reminder of what a complete pigs @#%&! we made of the real European trophy.

It's cringeworthy that we have to take part tbh

I want the kids selected & elimination as soon as humanly possible.
Thursday-Sunday ffs:shakehead:

In essence, I agree. All good in principle, but when push comes to shove, I can't really hope United fail. If we're 1-0 down in a game in the last minute and Rooney breaks clean through, I'm going to want him to score. I know you would!

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:15 PM
borsuk

back when european competitions meant something

hate the £#%&!ing champions league tbh. pissed off we're not in it because there's nothing else but it's £#%&!ed up football good and proper since it's come in.

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:21 PM
dunk

Quite looking forward to a decent run in the Europa league tbh.

It's something different isn't it.

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:23 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
In essence, I agree. All good in principle, but when push comes to shove, I can't really hope United fail. If we're 1-0 down in a game in the last minute and Rooney breaks clean through, I'm going to want him to score. I know you would!
Yes but I want Clayton Blackmore to score when he's through on goal in the 'Masters' 6-a-side thingy. It doesn't make it a real tournament.

How can the players walk out under the Floodlights to the 'Europa League theme' - as English Champions ffs while also rans like Arsenal will have probably played against Bayern Munich the night before of whatever?
It's a catastrophe' that we've ended up in this competition. A crown of failure hanging over us...it's £#%&!ing shameful.

Immediately post-Wembley Fergie was talking about "closing the gap" on Barcelona:shakehead: ...they'll make another Final nqat...we'll probably face Stoke in a Thursday night SF

The very thought of us taking part in it is utterly embarrassing.

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:25 PM
dunk

Pretty £#%&!ing pathetic attitude that MJ tbh. I'd say absolutely £#%&!ing pathetic actually.

Unread 14-12-2011, 05:27 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Pretty £#%&!ing pathetic attitude that MJ tbh. I'd say absolutely £#%&!ing pathetic actually.
Not really.
We've been 'relegated' in European Football.
The players should be ashamed of themselves considering the teams that were in our group.
I'm still absolutely fuming about it.

The Europa League can go £#%&! itself tbh
Closed Thread