United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Rooney asked to leave twice btw. Players make shit decisions at times, usually agent led..
Innnnnnncorrect.

He said In his documentary that this was a Fergie lie.....Asked Fergie to deny it as libel...

Rooney also gave United 550 games and numerous trophies...

Pogba can't even see out his contract

Loyalty to his club and shirt isn't in Paul's vocabulary...

Unread 16-08-2019, 10:27 PM
dunk

Whatevers

Hope we sell him so the Glazers get to pocket the dough and you waste your money watching ‘United 0..’ all season in some respects.

Truth is best for all concerned is he stays and has a shit hot season, as do United and we all take stock again next summer.

Unread 16-08-2019, 10:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Whatevers
Apology accepted

Unread 16-08-2019, 10:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Apology accepted
Utter %@#$&!s on Rooney btw. Wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of his or his publicists mouth..

Certainly never apologising to you on this subject.

Unread 16-08-2019, 10:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Utter %@#$&!s on Rooney btw. Wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of his or his publicists mouth..
Shhhhhhh shush now dunky boy.

Under your Pogba duvet, it'll be ok...

Unread 16-08-2019, 10:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Shhhhhhh shush now dunky boy.

Under your Pogba duvet, it'll be ok...
From under your Rooney duvet

At least I’m right, Pogba is our best player..

Unread 16-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Patty_b

Pogba is a @#%&!. I'd bin the £#%&! tomorrow if I could. We'd be much worse as a team without him, no doubt about it, but £#%&! him.

His agent has said he wants to leave the club, he has said he wants to leave the club and his brother has said he wants to leave the club. I get the feeling he wants to leave the club. Whatever. He isn't bigger than the club and life would go on without him.

But, Real Madrid are also @#%&!s, so instead of binning the Pogba, I'd rather scalp the £#%&!ers for everything they can give before releasing the virus upon Madrid and their hankie waving spazmoid fans.

Rooney is 100x the footballer Pogba will ever be.

Unread 16-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
What's a chance?

Just because he wants to go to Madrid doesn't mean he's dying to leave.

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

If it doesn't happen (and I dont think it will) he'll reset and do what he normally does.

Which is playing like a player who looks like he doesn't want to be here.

So we'll never know

Unread 16-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Pogba is a @#%&!. I'd bin the £#%&! tomorrow if I could. We'd be much worse as a team without him, no doubt about it, but £#%&! him.

His agent has said he wants to leave the club, he has said he wants to leave the club and his brother has said he wants to leave the club. I get the feeling he wants to leave the club. Whatever. He isn't bigger than the club and life would go on without him.

But, Real Madrid are also @#%&!s, so instead of binning the Pogba, I'd rather scalp the £#%&!ers for everything they can give before releasing the virus upon Madrid and their hankie waving spazmoid fans.

this^

Unread 16-08-2019, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria

Getting so bored with all this shit tbh

Unread 17-08-2019, 12:38 AM
Cream

Quote:

My dream, as an adult male, is that we win the league, FA cup and Europa while Real finish 8th and potless.

They panic, hire Mou and offer a fortune for Poggers. We insist that he leaves.

Naturally we go on to win the CL the following summer.

Unread 17-08-2019, 04:40 AM
naes_sean

Quote:

Patty b

Unread 17-08-2019, 09:30 AM
AK14

Don’t know what it means but people are losing their shit over it in the comments.

Unread 17-08-2019, 09:59 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...641268224?s=21

Don’t know what it means but people are losing their shit over it in the comments.
That's the interview his brother gave where he said United should let Poggers go to Real.

Poggers put it on Insta. Probably never even listened to it.

Unread 17-08-2019, 10:04 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
That's the interview his brother gave where he said United should let Poggers go to Real.

Poggers put it on Insta. Probably never even listened to it.
Ah right

Didn’t you slag Mourinho off in the interview too?

Maybe that’s what Pogba is agreeing with...

Unread 17-08-2019, 10:09 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ah right

Didn’t you slag Mourinho off in the interview too?

Maybe that’s what Pogba is agreeing with...
I did mate, yeah.

Unread 17-08-2019, 10:11 AM
dragflick

Quote:
I did mate, yeah.

Unread 17-08-2019, 10:11 AM
AK14

Quote:
I did mate, yeah.

£#%&! it, I’m not editing the post.

Unread 17-08-2019, 10:14 AM
waynes ear's

Pogba is not Uniteds best player. If you think that you need to give up football

Unread 17-08-2019, 10:45 AM
andyroo

Quote:
I did mate, yeah.

And why not.
Closed Thread