United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-09-2017, 11:31 PM
utd99

Default David Moyes is at it again...

Quote:
Look at Manchester United. It’s taken them a few hundred million to get them in a good order. At Real Sociedad, we kept them up, we did the job we had to do there. The only one that looks a little bit out of sync is Sunderland. And it was probably the hardest to take. I think my record of losing two games in a row was minimal.
Guy's £#%&!ing insane.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...erland-up.html

Unread 01-09-2017, 11:32 PM
ScarFace

He'll be on the news tomorrow defending rooney.

Unread 01-09-2017, 11:34 PM
utd99

Yeah, a few hundred million to undo the damage you did, you goggled eyed Jodrell.

Unread 01-09-2017, 11:41 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Unread 01-09-2017, 11:48 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Yeah, a few hundred million to undo the damage you did, you goggled eyed Jodrell.

Unread 02-09-2017, 04:02 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He'll be on the news tomorrow defending rooney.
With "bunker buster"

Unread 02-09-2017, 06:24 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Just glad he was that shit that no one would sign for him, that saved us a potential fortune that. Fellani, Mata & Varela wasn't it?

Unread 02-09-2017, 07:18 AM
20 times

"think my record will stand up as well as anybody's"

Unread 02-09-2017, 07:26 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
With "bunker buster"

Unread 02-09-2017, 07:36 AM
wufta

Does anyone else feel sorry for the bloke? Can't just be me. You can't argue against the fact he had a good track record before joining utd. Stepping into Fergie's shoes can't have been easy. He was clearly out of his depth but I reckon anyone would have been. Look at LVG; he bottled it too. Even the special one took time (and money) to start getting things going. I think it's a fair point when he talks about money improving a squad. In fact it's common sense.

Unread 02-09-2017, 07:47 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufta
Does anyone else feel sorry for the bloke? Can't just be me. You can't argue against the fact he had a good track record before joining utd. Stepping into Fergie's shoes can't have been easy. He was clearly out of his depth but I reckon anyone would have been. Look at LVG; he bottled it too. Even the special one took time (and money) to start getting things going. I think it's a fair point when he talks about money improving a squad. In fact it's common sense.
The fact he came to a club this size and binned the title winning back room staff who knew the club inside out and replaced them with Wee Jimmy and some other @#%&!s and thought Phil Neville could bridge the gap between managing Everton and a world wide international Behemoth of a club. Man's a £#%&!ing idiot blud.

Unread 02-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Pop

Quote:
Not one iota of sympathy. I hope an anvil drops on his head from a great height.

Unread 02-09-2017, 08:33 AM
no fun

Quote:
Good track record?

£#%&! off, a good track record includes trophies

Unread 02-09-2017, 08:40 AM
wufta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
The fact he came to a club this size and binned the title winning back room staff who knew the club inside out and replaced them with Wee Jimmy and some other c***s and thought Phil Neville could bridge the gap between managing Everton and a world wide international Behemoth of a club. Man's a £#%&!ing idiot blud.
Yeah true, never understood why he got rid of the staff, but I doubt that was entirely his decision. Fresh start and all that.

Unread 02-09-2017, 08:42 AM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
The fact he came to a club this size and binned the title winning back room staff who knew the club inside out and replaced them with Wee Jimmy and some other c***s and thought Phil Neville could bridge the gap between managing Everton and a world wide international Behemoth of a club. Man's a £#%&!ing idiot blud.
This.
He totally ignored the suggested direction from Fergie about what people and systems to keep in place while he transitioned into the job. All the advice he was given he ignored. The guy confirmed his own failure before the end of pre season. By the time we played Swansea he'd already alienated half the squad. Guy was an absolute shit show.

Unread 02-09-2017, 08:45 AM
wufta

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Good track record?

£#%&! off, a good track record includes trophies
Yeah but come on, he was respected by most with what he achieved at Everton (they did quite well on limited money and were pretty much top 6 consistently). Dont forget he was the one who oversaw Rooneys entry into the prem.

Anyway, not defending him, but do have a bit of sympathy at least.

Unread 02-09-2017, 08:46 AM
andyroo

As far as getting in "his own people" goes, everyone does that. Most people's own people aren't such gormless £#%&!wits though.

It was an horrendous mistake but it's four years ago and though I feared otherwise the club did feck him off in pretty quick order. It's over boys.

Unread 02-09-2017, 08:49 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Yeah but come on, he was respected by most with what he achieved at Everton (they did quite well on limited money and were pretty much top 6 consistently). Dont forget he was the one who oversaw Rooneys entry into the prem.

No

Nothing was ever his fault, possibly too long spent on Merseyside

Absolute doom magnet - oozed negativity out of every £#%&!ing pore

To take the champions, and habitual winners to 7th in a season does not deserve any sort of sympathy .

Unread 02-09-2017, 08:55 AM
no fun

Quote:

We are Manchester United....doing pretty well and being consistently top 6 is not good enough...I will admit I was in the "give him one season" camp, but in hindsight it was a £#%&!ing disastrous appointment, and he's a cheeky @#%&! for trying to make out he just had a bit of bad luck

No sympathy for him at all

Unread 02-09-2017, 08:58 AM
wufta

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
No

Nothing was ever his fault, possibly too long spent on Merseyside

Absolute doom magnet - oozed negativity out of every £#%&!ing pore

To take the champions, and habitual winners to 7th in a season does not deserve any sort of sympathy .
merseysside.

And the players had nothing to do with it at all? This blame the manager culture in EPL is ridiculous.

Fact is he was stepping into an almost impossible position of continuing the success of one the greatest football managers ever. Yes he messed it up but pretty sure anyone else would have at the time. His stupidity was taking the job in the first place.
Closed Thread