Unread 26-03-2024, 11:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.....

Unread 26-03-2024, 11:46 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Take the piss out of what?

Wales taking the piss out of England in any capacity in relation to football is like the toothless homeless guy begging at the traffic lights laughing at a bloke in an Aston Martin because he's got a flat tyre.
It's usually the toothless guy at the traffic lights that sends England packing ffs Wales know what they are and are realistic. You/England have entertained everyone for decades by hyping yourselves up at every tournament with "THIS TIME - ITS COMING HOME!" before getting handed your arses by the first organised team you face.

I'm genuinely unarsed, can't stand international football but absolutely love seeing "THE GOLDEN GENERATION (PART 76)" embarrassing themselves in every tournament they play in. It would make a bit more sense looking down at Wales (Wales ffs ) if you'd actually won something in the past 50 years or so.

Unread 26-03-2024, 11:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
It's usually the toothless guy at the traffic lights that sends England packing ffs Wales know what they are and are realistic. You/England have entertained everyone for decades by hyping yourselves up at every tournament with "THIS TIME - ITS COMING HOME!" before getting handed your arses by the first organised team you face.

I'm genuinely unarsed, can't stand international football but absolutely love seeing "THE GOLDEN GENERATION (PART 76)" embarrassing themselves in every tournament they play in. It would make a bit more sense looking down at Wales (Wales ffs ) if you'd actually won something in the past 50 years or so.

Now who's rattled.

Night, night myfanwy

Unread 26-03-2024, 11:51 PM
Vedder

Thank £#%&! this is over. United back Saturday

Unread 26-03-2024, 11:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Sure ?

Unread 26-03-2024, 11:55 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
100%

It's like watching Weghorst watching Kiefer £#%&!ing Moore.

Unread 27-03-2024, 12:01 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
100%

It's like watching Weghorst watching Kiefer £#%&!ing Moore.
Except weghorst scored in this international break

Moore's awful, target man who can't score

Unread 27-03-2024, 12:03 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
better quality of disappointment.

Unread 27-03-2024, 12:06 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
Except weghorst scored in this international break

Moore's awful, target man who can't score
I genuinely believe I'd have more chance of slotting one home.

Unread 27-03-2024, 08:07 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post

Unread 27-03-2024, 03:43 PM
croady26

Wales blew it losing to Armenia in group

Unread 27-03-2024, 09:58 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
Wales blew it losing to Armenia in group
You’re not gonna make them feel any better like that mate

Unread 28-03-2024, 01:39 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter View Post
You’re not gonna make them feel any better like that mate
I wanted them to qualify,however just feel they could have avoided the situation with better results in the games against Armenia.

Unread 28-03-2024, 01:19 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
I wanted them to qualify,however just feel they could have avoided the situation with better results in the games against Armenia.
I agree.

Their hopes of qualification may well have been improved with better results.