United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-12-2019, 06:07 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteside onside
My point is Fergie had a very good CV Ole has a shite one. Good result last night but let's not get too giddy. We have been f***ing awful this season.
And lvg and and jose had the best CV's and look at them. At a "normal" club who is driven by footballing reasons its worth taking that into account.

At a club like ours where its abouts maximising merchandise revenue and club twitter likes, it doesnt make a difference who the manager is. As long as he can steer the club out of the clusterf***.

One of the biggest problems at united is the poor attitude and mental application to the game. You can forget titles when these f***ers turn up for half the games in a season.

Ole has made strides in getting rid of fellaini and co and still has alot to do. But if by next summer we have 3/4 more players who want to play for our club rather than be the "big name" picking up a pay cheque and form a base for ole we will be in a much better position than where we were when we took over.

Unread 05-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
My point is Fergie had a very good CV Ole has a shite one. Good result last night but let's not get too giddy. We have been £#%&!ing awful this season.
Oh right, well your point it stupid. Our previous two managers had banging CV's. If a great CV was all the manager needed then we should've been winning the league years ago.

And to be fair, Molde had never won the league in their history before Ole was manager. They won two on the bounce with him in charge. Not bad to have on your CV.

If CV's are all that matters then I'm not sure why some are fawning over Poch, unless a couple of runner up medals is the kind of thing that gets you to under the collar.

Unread 05-12-2019, 06:30 PM
Redrum

Quote:
To piss on your chips mate, Fergie had won a European trophy and titles with Aberdeen before he came to United.
So had Van Gaal and Mourinho. What's your point?

Unread 05-12-2019, 07:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Oh right, well your point it stupid. Our previous two managers had banging CV's. If a great CV was all the manager needed then we should've been winning the league years ago.

And to be fair, Molde had never won the league in their history before Ole was manager. They won two on the bounce with him in charge. Not bad to have on your CV.

If CV's are all that matters then I'm not sure why some are fawning over Poch, unless a couple of runner up medals is the kind of thing that gets you to under the collar.
Closed Thread