United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 03:16 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default Am I out of line here?

Ex girlfriend, still in WhatsApp chat etc.

Messy inheritance battle between dad, bro and her.

She told me that she has set up her dad's emails so she could read them and is sharing all the private details between her dad and brother.

I told her that's a terrible thing - and she has seen her arse.

wtf??
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

In before Ears

 
Unread 01-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
Ex girlfriend, still in WhatsApp chat etc.

Messy inheritance battle between dad, bro and her.

She told me that she has set up her dad's emails so she could read them and is sharing all the private details between her dad and brother.

I told her that's a terrible thing - and she has seen her arse.

wtf??

That's your first and biggest mistake. Ghost her pronto... you'll be happier
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 03:24 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off View Post
In before Ears





Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
That's your first and biggest mistake. Ghost her pronto... you'll be happier
Think you're right mate.

When I first met her she was a bad character and she hasn't changed in 17 years.

Her mum changed her will to give everything to her 10 weeks before she died and folks not happy.

Now sneaking on her dad's emails?

No - I'm going to ghost her. She is bad news.
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 03:30 PM
Poop
 
Default

Simplest solution is to send me her whatsapp
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 03:48 PM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post





Think you're right mate.

When I first met her she was a bad character and she hasn't changed in 17 years.

Her mum changed her will to give everything to her 10 weeks before she died and folks not happy.

Now sneaking on her dad's emails?

No - I'm going to ghost her. She is bad news.
Begs the question - why ?
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 03:57 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Will she get a few quid? Worth getting back with if she was a lot richer?

If she’s your ex let her sulk the manipulative twat
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 04:01 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Definitely sounds like someone you should steer well clear of, but just to be on the safe side, why don’t you share all the juicy details?

 
Unread 01-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Patty_b
 
Default

She sounds like a right b***h, ghost her. But before you do tell her brother and dad what she's been doing. It'll serve her right and might be a laugh.
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 04:12 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post
She sounds like a right b***h, ghost her. But before you do tell her brother and dad what she's been doing. It'll serve her right and might be a laugh.
Thought that but best to stay out of it.

She's inheriting about 8m quid and is trying to hoodwink her brother out of his 8m

I met her in germany when I saw her getting gripped by transport police for fare dodging and she wasn't able to speak German so I helped out etc.

Turned out she was half German ffs.

I broke up with her as she was nuts and no end of grief - but like all psychos, was interesting in bed.

Caught up last year and somehow, I'm still her main confidante but she's been getting madder and madder and now this.

Question is - would I want someone like that near my daughter and the answer is no. Don't care about her money.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Am I out of line here?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's My Line? Serenity Now TV / Film / Books / Arts 8 04-06-2013 06:34 PM
G&G End of the Line?? stella118 Love United, Hate Glazer 12 25-02-2010 06:21 PM
Line up is The Return of JC Football 9 10-08-2008 03:17 PM
Line Up? shadowplay Football 79 20-03-2008 02:12 PM
Line Up Whalefish Off Topic 47 08-03-2008 03:47 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.