United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:42 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Wouldn't mind that tbh, IF he then told it as it actually is. No more of this increasingly grating mateyness and chumminess.

Fans need to start getting angry as well.

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
Doesnt matter what you think of the board or Woodward theyve shown no signs of going anywhere anytime soon
If so then things will continue as they are, if we are lucky a short term boost when OGS is sacked - but then a reversion to an increasingly dismal mean.

Klopp would currently struggle to get a tune out of this squad, that's how bad it is.

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:45 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Fans need to start getting angry as well.
The bar for Ole is so low that really all he needs to do to get the time he wants is to not put out a team that angers the support on a weekly basis.

At the moment that’s not happening and he’s going to come under increasing pressure. Sad.

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:47 PM
dunk

Our £80m leader missing the chance of the game and then producing some of the most cowardly defending seen on a PL pitch for their goal. Good times.

Sparky***

Spot on

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That £#%&!ing shitbag mike ashley up in the stands taking selfies.

what a @#%&!
If there is any justice (yeah, I know) he will get his before too long.

Genuinely despicable human being.

Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

I wish the climate would bloody well change. Am I right, folks?

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Our £80m leader missing the chance of the game and then producing some of the most cowardly defending seen on a PL pitch for their goal. Good times.
Probably should have feigned injury and hid in the treatment room like Pog@#%&! and Martial. Would probably be higher regarded by some.

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Probably should have feigned injury and hid in the treatment room like Pog@#%&! and Martial. Would probably be higher regarded by some.
He did his hiding on the pitch

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:49 PM
AK14

Quote:
Stop getting in the way of dunks agenda please.

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Alright pal.

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Stop getting in the way of dunks agenda please.
Agenda? I merely recounted what actually happened. Not made anything up, not read into anything or deduced anything, what actually happened.

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Agenda? I merely recounted what actually happened. Not made anything up, not read into anything or deduced anything, what actually happened.
i think Maguire is the least of our issues.

There's a 60 million quid brazilian playing in our midfield who is honestly worse than djemba djemba

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:52 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Looking forward to your analysis on Rashford.

Zorg

Why am i still watching Ashley You oh what’s the £#%&!ing point. He’ll still be there next season in the championship with people going ‘good servant’ etc.

AK14

Quote:
Could have problems at home

You thought of that, eh? Have you?!

Monster.

dunk

Quote:

There's a 60 million quid brazilian playing in our midfield who is honestly worse than djemba djemba
He was horrific today nqat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Could have problems at home

You thought of that, eh? Have you?!

Monster.
Fair play. Dropped the peanut butter this morning, smashed and went everywhere the trauma of dry toast still haunts him..

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:53 PM
AK14

Quote:

And our number 10 on 250k a week that can’t score.

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Why am i still watching Ashley You oh what’s the £#%&!ing point. He’ll still be there next season in the championship with people going ‘good servant’ etc.
Steve Bruce?

Yeah quite possibly tbh.

Seriously, get rolled over by THEM and Ole is gone.

Unread 06-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
He was horrific today nqat.
He's horrific virtually every time he plays. he's one of the worst players at playing with his back to goal i've seen. Awful.

With him and largely enthusiastic but limited The Scottish Player in midfield as our engine room, what £#%&!ing hope do we have?