Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
brilliant

Unread 07-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
You've got to wonder what he thinks of it all. They'd have probably gone down from the premier league even if he'd stayed, but I bet they wouldn't have got relegated again.

Absolute clowns.

Unread 07-05-2013, 12:33 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
You've got to wonder what he thinks of it all. They'd have probably gone down from the premier league even if he'd stayed, but I bet they wouldn't have got relegated again.

Absolute clowns.
I'd love to hear what he thinks of it tbh. Grown to quite like that big daft yorkshire bastard. Hated him a few years ago (only 'cause of the Keano incident ) but since then it's hard to not like him whenever you hear him speak etc. And you can't really think he did much wrong with how much of an oddball Keane can be...

Unread 07-05-2013, 12:33 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:

Absolute clowns.
He took ipswich from favourites for relegation to mid table in half a season too

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Mr Castro

All gone downhill since Mick left. Well, as well as putting Terry Connor in charge who was useless. They might not have stayed up with McCarthy in charge, but he wouldn't have taken them down to League One.

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:15 PM
The Mull

Bet auld Duane Piperers is chuffed, well as chuffed as one can be when ones team has been relegated on succesive seasons

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
They might not have stayed up with McCarthy in charge, but he wouldn't have taken them down to League One.
[SIZE="3"]Echo [SIZE="2"]echo [SIZE="1"]echo

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
[SIZE="3"]Echo [SIZE="2"]echo [SIZE="1"]echo
Sorry didn't see your post

Agreed though, obviously.

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Sorry didn't see your post

Agreed though, obviously.
Great minds.

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:29 PM
JakeB

Quote:
They'd have probably gone down from the premier league even if he'd stayed, but I bet they wouldn't have got relegated again.
Stick to speaking frogese.

Quote:
They might not have stayed up with McCarthy in charge, but he wouldn't have taken them down to League One.
Agreed.

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
All gone downhill since Mick left. Well, as well as putting Terry Connor in charge who was useless. They might not have stayed up with McCarthy in charge, but he wouldn't have taken them down to League One.
good post. YHGR.

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Bet auld Duane Piperers is chuffed, well as chuffed as one can be when ones team has been relegated on succesive seasons
Has he been on lately?

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Stick to speaking frogese.

Agreed.

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:48 PM
JakeB

Quote:

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:53 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Has he been on lately?
Celebrating today. Heard we might be able to tempt Gary Megson. Things clearly looking up.

Your forum

"might we be able to get falcao/bale/wilshire etc"

Our forum

"Kenny Jacket could be a good shout, yes?"

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:54 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Celebrating today. Heard we might be able to tempt Gary Megson. Things clearly looking up.

Your forum

"might we be able to get falcao/bale/wilshire etc and they're all shit"

Our forum

edited for you.

Unread 07-05-2013, 01:59 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe

Your forum

"might we be able to get falcao/bale/wilshire etc"

Our forum

A lad I work with a is a Wolves supporter and he's been saying this would happen even before they sacked the last bloke. I had to remind though, when Bruce was in the frame for the job he wasn't happy. I know he's not the worlds best manager but at that level he's often done well.
Closed Thread