United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:08 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
Is that another asterix?

Or many our manager is just shit?!? And serving up shit all season!
Every single player out there today has been bought by that manager thus signing onto a specific style of play.

Ours is a jigsaw of shite.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:09 PM
Dr Stranger

What minute are we going for for Liverpool’s winner?

I’ll say 85

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:10 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
What minute are we going for for Liverpool’s winner?

I’ll say 85
I doubt there will be that many minutes of injury time.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:17 PM
larry

deserve to lose for taking off de broin

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Sparky***

As much as I despise Liverpool, you have to hand it to them. They’ve never let this lot turn up on their own patch and swagger about with the ball doing what they want. They make it a fight every single time and you won’t see another team this season rattle the berts like this.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:18 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
Every single player out there today has been bought by that manager thus signing onto a specific style of play.

Ours is a jigsaw of shite.
Okkkk

So when compared to spurs and villa whose managers are new to the job and hardly signed any players of note, it’s because of injuries

Then when questioned on a team hit by injuries into why they still don’t look like a disjointed mess it’s because the manager didn’t buy all the players

And then when questioned on the qualities of the players signed it’s because there’s no football structure above him

Just say with your chest you are love the manager regardless.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:20 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
As much as I despise Liverpool, you have to hand it to them. They’ve never let this lot turn up on their own patch and swagger about with the ball doing what they want. They make it a fight every single time and you won’t see another team this season rattle the berts like this.
you ever gonna stop being a scouse @#%&!

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:20 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Okkkk

So when compared to spurs and villa whose managers are new to the job and hardly signed any players of note, it’s because of injuries

Then when questioned on a team hit by injuries into why they still don’t look like a disjointed mess it’s because the manager didn’t buy all the players

And then when questioned on the qualities of the players signed it’s because there’s no football structure above him

I'd get that knock to the head checked out.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:22 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Is it the weekend and just after one of your regularly weekly painful 90 mins of bullshit…..by Thursday you’ll be back in your conspiracy bag and how hard done by United are how everyone is cheating, using drugs and being mean to ETH.

We are shit because our manager can’t get the team to play well, can’t motivate the players to play for him and poor game management that’s the difference between us and the rest

As i said last week, city are that good!

If we had a proper manager we would have beaten them last week.!

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:23 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Okkkk

Every thread this @#%&! posts in

Not sure a draw is ideal here. Worry about Arsenal leading the race. Feel like they need to chase and then get over the line at the last.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Is it the weekend and just after one of your regularly weekly painful 90 mins of bullshit…..by Thursday you’ll be back in your conspiracy bag and how hard done by United are how everyone is cheating, using drugs and being mean to ETH.

We are shit because our manager can’t get the team to play well, can’t motivate the players to play for him and poor game management that’s the difference between us and the rest

As i said last week, city are that good!

If we had a proper manager we would have beaten them last week.!
Marlo, calm down will you.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:28 PM
Dacter

Liverpool have played really well in he second half, but City have been £#%&!ing dire.

Absolutely shit themselves time after time. Haaland hasn’t had so much as a hint of a sniff of a chance.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:32 PM
Knockers

Will Neville ever climb out of Liverpool’s arse? I can see him getting a tattoo. Tit.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:34 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers View Post
Will Neville ever climb out of Liverpool’s arse? I can see him getting a tattoo. Tit.
in fairness, liverpool are bossing this. just as well they are finishing like everton.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:36 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers View Post
Expecting him to cheer when they score the winner.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:39 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Every thread this @#%&! posts in .
And never a thread ban

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:42 PM
Baron

Salah is a shameful cheat

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:42 PM
poppy

Happy with the draw. Two points gained on these two this weekend. If we can keep doing that until the end of the season we'll finish above them.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:45 PM
Baron

Wow, VAR doesn't completely £#%&! it at the end there.

Unread 10-03-2024, 06:45 PM
Sparky***

I tell you what if that was against a United player I’d be fuming they didn’t give that. Studs were in his chest ffs