United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
You have. how far will we get this year creamers?
£#%&! do I know?

Unread 26-08-2015, 10:36 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
£#%&! do I know?
Well you suggested more of an opinion than just a thin veneer of £#%&! all but I'll know for next time.

Are you Jamie Jackson by any chance?

Unread 27-08-2015, 09:33 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Group of death please.

Unread 27-08-2015, 09:35 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Well you suggested more of an opinion than just a thin veneer of £#%&! all but I'll know for next time.

Are you Jamie Jackson by any chance?
Final.

Just can't see this side being bullied by fancy dan continental types. World cup showed Louis isn't afraid to stink out a competition if necessary.

Normally you'd be worried about injuries but we've got hundreds of players now.

Unread 27-08-2015, 10:03 AM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Warning signs were there in the Everton game.

Not sure how a narrow win over Stuart Pearce's City suggests we were in condition to play Milan at San Siro tbh.

Remember going into that second leg well. Rio and Evra out, Vidic late fitness test. £#%&!ing Heinze for one of their goals :shakehead:
Yeah we got the job done in the City game wheeling Ferdinand and Vidic out half fit.

Point was that the squad wasn't [too] light, it's just that Ferguson had to manage an unbelievable injury crisis in the defence.

He began rotating Evra in January, and then Neville in Feb. Then in March Evra got crocked at Anfield. Silvestre did his shoulder v Lille & Neville got done v Bolton, both out for the season. To cap it Vidic got injured v Blackburn.

We lost the next 2 but then battered Roma 7-1 with Heinze, Brown & O'Shea in the back line. Ferdinand then limped out of the FAC s/f. Then Evra got patched up to play against Sheff Utd and got a horrendous challenge down in the corner, and at some point we had Fletcher at RB and Richardson at LB.

For the rest of the season it was a case of wheeling out whoever could give it a go out of the main 3 defenders. Evra eventually ending up missing the FAC final.

People talk about the injuries in defence last season, but truth is that was £#%&! all compared to the 06/07 season when Ferguson managed for half a season rotating a bunch of crocks in defence, and still reached the CL s/f, the FAC final and won the league.

Unread 27-08-2015, 10:16 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
Yeah we got the job done in the City game wheeling Ferdinand and Vidic out half fit.

Point was that the squad wasn't [too] light, it's just that Ferguson had to manage an unbelievable injury crisis in the defence.

He began rotating Evra in January, and then Neville in Feb. Then in March Evra got crocked at Anfield. Silvestre did his shoulder v Lille & Neville got done v Bolton, both out for the season. To cap it Vidic got injured v Blackburn.

We lost the next 2 but then battered Roma 7-1 with Heinze, Brown & O'Shea in the back line. Ferdinand then limped out of the FAC s/f. Then Evra got patched up to play against Sheff Utd and got a horrendous challenge down in the corner, and at some point we had Fletcher at RB and Richardson at LB.

For the rest of the season it was a case of wheeling out whoever could give it a go out of the main 3 defenders. Evra eventually ending up missing the FAC final.

People talk about the injuries in defence last season, but truth is that was £#%&! all compared to the 06/07 season when Ferguson managed for half a season rotating a bunch of crocks in defence, and still reached the CL s/f, the FAC final and won the league.
you need to get out more.

probs take a bus/train for at least an hour too.

seriously.

Unread 27-08-2015, 10:20 AM
Ethers

Quote:

Throb has been absolutely hammering Google this morning by the looks of it.

Unread 27-08-2015, 10:24 AM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
you need to get out more.

probs take a bus/train for at least an hour too.

seriously.
already been out pal. i'm free now till 1pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Throb has been absolutely hammering Google this morning by the looks of it.
stretford index actually. i remember most of that shite anyway tbh

Unread 27-08-2015, 10:32 AM
browser

Quote:

stretford index actually. i remember most of that shite anyway tbh
such a sad @#%&!. Bet you look like Statto n' all.

Unread 27-08-2015, 10:47 AM
elhombre

Quote:

stretford index actually. i remember most of that shite anyway tbh :
o
Top Red

Unread 27-08-2015, 11:05 AM
playmaker

Quote:

Wow. What an amazing memory.

Great recap mate. Proper United fan this.

Unread 27-08-2015, 12:06 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker
Wow. What an amazing memory.

Great recap mate. Proper United fan this.
Get off his dick

Unread 27-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Spock

that's throbs stepson earsy....

Unread 27-08-2015, 02:39 PM
TheFatGoth

Delighted they've changed the seeding. Hope we get a group of death tbh.

Unread 27-08-2015, 03:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

For the game at home to Bolton I think we had 13 outfield players available, so were only just able to fill our bench - then GNev got injured

We still stuffed 'em
Closed Thread