United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2015, 01:55 PM
Ginners

we're obviously going to win, it will just be a boring hard fought 1-0 or maybe 2-0 if we're lucky. thought it was on TV. no chance ill be streaming it.

painful watching utd atm. generally fast forward us on match of the day.

Unread 14-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
we're obviously going to win, it will just be a boring hard fought 1-0 or maybe 2-0 if we're lucky. thought it was on TV. no chance ill be streaming it.

painful watching utd atm. generally fast forward us on match of the day.
Yep. Painful is the word mate. Would rather spend the time pretending I can surf down the beach, tbf.

Unread 14-02-2015, 02:00 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yep. Painful is the word mate. Would rather spend the time pretending I can surf down the beach, tbf.
same. even if there were big £#%&! off great whites biding their time, just waiting until i fell in, id still rather do that. bit of excitement.

Unread 14-02-2015, 02:08 PM
Ethers

Why isn't it on TV?

Unread 14-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Why isn't it on TV?
bbc didnt want to clash with the bill

Unread 14-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Switching Off

Its on BBC1

Unread 14-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Its on BBC1
keith, care to comment/apologise?

Unread 14-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
bbc didnt want to clash with the bill
Fair enough.

Some great episodes of The Bill on at the moment. That one where Tosh gave Reg a bit of a slap the other night was classic TV.

Unread 14-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Fair enough.

Some great episodes of The Bill on at the moment. That one where Tosh gave Reg a bit of a slap the other night was classic TV.
was a brilliant era for the bill that.

Unread 14-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
was a brilliant era for the bill that.

Unread 14-02-2015, 02:48 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
keith, care to comment/apologise?
I'll apologise. Didn't realise it was on the Beeb.

Quote:
Fair enough.

Always had a lot of time for Dave quinnan. Hugely underrated character and often under used by the writers. He offered sensitivity and calm to bring balance to more chaotic characters like Jim carver.

Unread 14-02-2015, 02:55 PM
Szekely

De gea

valencia
smalling
rojo
Shaw

Januzaj
blind
herrera
Di Maria

Rooney
Wilson

Unread 14-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Always had a lot of time for Dave quinnan. Hugely underrated character and often under used by the writers. He offered sensitivity and calm to bring balance to more chaotic characters like Jim carver.
had a bit of magic cantona about him, just didnt care whether he lived or died and never used to notice him. like you say that could be the writers fault but not a great character imo.

used to like jack meadows, tough but fair, you knew where you stood with meadows.

Unread 14-02-2015, 03:12 PM
My Name is Keith

Dave quinnan

Reg Hollis
June ackland
Jack meadows
Jim carver

Matthew boyden
Mr shotton
Frank burnside
Charles brownlow

Dale smith
Callum stone

Burnside is fit after a lengthy lay off which is . Tempted to play 5 at the back because of carvers fitness but I don't like the idea of boyden and Mr shotton as wing backs. Stick to what they know.

Unread 14-02-2015, 03:13 PM
Ginners

big tony stamp in goal surely?

Unread 14-02-2015, 03:15 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
had a bit of magic cantona about him, just didnt care whether he lived or died and never used to notice him. like you say that could be the writers fault but not a great character imo.

used to like jack meadows, tough but fair, you knew where you stood with meadows.
Totally agree on meadows. Honest as the day is long. Great stern facial expressions aswell over pretty much anything. Do you want sugar jack? Yes [stern look]. What you doing at the weekend jack?. [silence and stern look].

You get the picture.

Overpowering YORKSHIRE accent is the only thing that counted against for me.

Quote:
big tony stamp in goal surely?
You mental reactions were shot after that armed hostage incident at sun hill station circa 1995. Never been the same again. Had a desk job after that if you recall.

Unread 14-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Are you the Physio at United? No? Oh. Then how the £#%&! do you know if he's worth the risk you utter £#%&!ing #@&%!?
No not a physio at United or anywhere else, so no I have no idea if he is worth the risk or not, which is why my statement was ended with 'IMO'! Can you not understand that, do you need it breaking down a little fuether you absolute simpleton?

3 players on late fitness test;

Jones not that important can comfortably be covered by Smalling - not worth the risk

Van Persie not that important can comfortably be covered by Falcao - not worth the risk

Blind hugely important and the only midfielder of his type available with Carrick being injured - worth the risk

Is that a little more clear for you?

I apologise if the stating of opinions has been outlawed on the Internet or even just by the mods of this forum and will delete my post if that is the case. If that is not the case then my post is valid and you can go back to which ever village is currently missing it's idiot.

Unread 14-02-2015, 04:44 PM
saffers

After that team news v burnley, i'm not sure i have the heart to post my team for Preston away.

Unread 14-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Dave quinnan

Reg Hollis
June ackland
Jack meadows
Jim carver

Matthew boyden
Mr shotton
Frank burnside
Charles brownlow

Dale smith
Callum stone

Burnside is fit after a lengthy lay off which is . Tempted to play 5 at the back because of carvers fitness but I don't like the idea of boyden and Mr shotton as wing backs. Stick to what they know.
Crazy team.

As if you'd leave out Don Beech for a bruising away game on the Jasmine Allen estate

Unread 14-02-2015, 05:15 PM
silv

Gotta play Fellaini in midfield ffs
Closed Thread