Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I'm not ruling us out just yet....
agreed

3 games suspension for Terry and one of their full-backs out for 6 weeks and it'll be open again - look how they £#%&!ed it up last season

Unread 01-12-2014, 07:05 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Is he supposed to not say anything about the fixtures? He was probably asked about it specifically and gave his opinion, followed by saying this is how it is and that he knows that

:headsgone:

Unread 01-12-2014, 07:59 PM
taff

lots of foreign coaches are advocates of a winter break. this stupid @#%&! will still be struggling to comprehend the advantages the next time england have stunk out another summer tournament.

Unread 01-12-2014, 08:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
agreed

3 games suspension for Terry and one of their full-backs out for 6 weeks and it'll be open again - look how they £#%&!ed it up last season
They've (Chelsea) seem to have just strolled to Xmas, hardly any Injuries, a nice European break, Costa on fire (now suspended) a cantering £#%&!ing horse of a season so far.....a couple of injuries themselves and a heads gone moment at minnow and you never know..

Things don't always pan out like this, if we can stay within three wins 9 points of the bastards come feb/March whose to say we won't be there going into the last few fixtures of the season...

We're getting things right from top to bottom at the club....

Footballs a funny old game and we're building a hilarious assault on top spot.

Unread 01-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
They've (Chelsea) seem to have just strolled to Xmas, hardly any Injuries, a nice European break, Costa on fire (now suspended) a cantering £#%&!ing horse of a season so far.....a couple of injuries themselves and a heads gone moment at minnow and you never know..

Things don't always pan out like this, if we can stay within three wins 9 points of the bastards come feb/March whose to say we won't be there going into the last few fixtures of the season...

We're getting things right from top to bottom at the club....

Footballs a funny old game and we're building a hilarious assault on top spot.
Let's just worry about the next game first mate.

Unread 01-12-2014, 08:11 PM
ElTigre

I am still not convinced that we have improved very much. We are still having brain farts in defence but not being punished like early in the season. City could have got 2 penalties at least and arsenal could have been 2 up by the time we started to play.

I will be more confident if we beat southampton.

Unread 01-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre
I am still not convinced that we have improved very much. We are still having brain farts in defence but not being punished like early in the season. City could have got 2 penalties at least and arsenal could have been 2 up by the time we started to play.

I will be more confident if we beat southampton.
Yes, they are the bench mark, afterall. A team who've scabbed a load of 1-0 wins against the likes of Stoke, Swansea and Hull. They've played 2 decent teams this season, Spurs and City and they Conceded 4, scored 0.

Unread 01-12-2014, 08:24 PM
ScarFace

At least he saw my tweet....

https://twitter.com/GraddersOnline/s...43778990649344

Unread 01-12-2014, 08:27 PM
waynes ear's

Bunks throwing his balls on the table like a set of keys

Hope they dont end up in a memory box and LvG is lifting that trophy for his sake

Unread 01-12-2014, 08:27 PM
ElTigre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes, they are the bench mark, afterall. A team who've scabbed a load of 1-0 wins against the likes of Stoke, Swansea and Hull. They've played 2 decent teams this season, Spurs and City and they Conceded 4, scored 0.
They are 4 points ahead of us. I will be more comfortable if we can beat them. I am not that confident since it is away and we have a powder puff defence.

I am more confident of united giving the scousers a thumping the following weekend.

Unread 01-12-2014, 08:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
They are 4 points ahead of us. I will be more comfortable if we can beat them. I am not that confident since it is away and we have a powder puff defence.

I am more confident of united giving the scousers a thumping the following weekend.
Southampton aren't exactly banging goals in for fun, pal. They've scored 4 goals in the last 4 games. They couldn't even land a blow in anger against City, who ended the game with 9 men.

Speaking of City, if our defence is so shit how come they could only manage one goal against 10 men for an hour? How come the best Arsenal could manage was a consolation goal after about 10 mins of stoppage time with 2 reserve team kids in our defence?

Talking about our defence - you do realise we went to the Emirates with Tyler Blackett and Paddy McNair in defence? Our defence isn't 'powder puff' it's just £#%&!ing riddled with injuries.

Unread 01-12-2014, 08:43 PM
ElTigre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Southampton aren't exactly banging goals in for fun, pal. They've scored 4 goals in the last 4 games. They couldn't even land a blow in anger against City, who ended the game with 9 men.

Speaking of City, if our defence is so shit how come they could only manage one goal against 10 men for an hour? How come the best Arsenal could manage was a consolation goal after about 10 mins of stoppage time with 2 reserve team kids in our defence?

Talking about our defence - you do realise we went to the Emirates with Tyler Blackett and Paddy McNair in defence? Our defence isn't 'powder puff' it's just £#%&!ing riddled with injuries.
As I said, city should have had 2 penalties, arsenal should have been 2 up with piss easy chances. Although one could say the luck has evened up since previously teams were scoring with their only shots on target against us (west brom, £#%&!ing leicester, swansea).

I feel more assured with mcnair and blackett in defence rather than the 3 clowns (jones, evans, smalling).

I am not saying we won't win against southampton, just that I am not confident in an away match. Hope scheinderlin is out for the match (although cork is fit).

Unread 01-12-2014, 09:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Bunks throwing his balls on the table like a set of keys

Hope they dont end up in a memory box and LvG is lifting that trophy for his sake

Seems a few people from the club are watching, just been sent a V interesting DM.

We could nick this, and an FA cup would be delicious.....

Unread 01-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
As I said, city should have had 2 penalties, arsenal should have been 2 up with piss easy chances. Although one could say the luck has evened up since previously teams were scoring with their only shots on target against us (west brom, £#%&!ing leicester, swansea).

I feel more assured with mcnair and blackett in defence rather than the 3 clowns (jones, evans, smalling).

I am not saying we won't win against southampton, just that I am not confident in an away match. Hope scheinderlin is out for the match (although cork is fit).

£#%&! city
£#%&! arsenal
And £#%&! you..

Unread 01-12-2014, 09:18 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Seems a few people from the club are watching.....
Your balls?

Unread 02-12-2014, 01:26 PM
Neo

Quote:
Seems a few people from the club are watching, just been sent a V interesting DM.

33/1 in most places for the title. Highest it will be all season, no doubt.

The sages knew Louis has got off to a slow start everywhere he's been - it takes time to implement such a complex play style, and the injuries have exacerbated things.

The momentum will undoubtedly build now. Not saying we'll wrap up 21 by April, but the Hull away game could well see Wazza lifting silverware, and welcoming a new dawn.

Unread 02-12-2014, 01:36 PM
MJ Ramone

Exclamation

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
33/1 in most places for the title. Highest it will be all season, no doubt.

The sages knew Louis has got off to a slow start everywhere he's been - it takes time to implement such a complex play style, and the injuries have exacerbated things.

The momentum will undoubtedly build now. Not saying we'll wrap up 21 by April, but the Hull away game could well see Wazza lifting silverware, and welcoming a new dawn.
double trouble?

Unread 02-12-2014, 01:44 PM
denis lawless

im with Bunks on this one...outside chance if we can get all the players fit and on fire before the end of the year and the fixture/CL/FAC pile up for chelsea and city in the the second half of the season....

beyond that we're £#%&!ed ...his brother seems to be our new chief scout

Quote:
There have been a lot of injuries but the ludicrously lop-sided buying policy (carried out by a Mr A van Gaal, no less)

Unread 02-12-2014, 02:19 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
im with Bunks on this one...outside chance if we can get all the players fit and on fire before the end of the year and the fixture/CL/FAC pile up for chelsea and city in the the second half of the season....

beyond that we're £#%&!ed ...his brother seems to be our new chief scout
Isn't LVG's real name Aloysius or summat?

Unread 02-12-2014, 02:34 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
Isn't LVG's real name Aloysius or summat?
i dont know
Closed Thread