United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-12-2014, 03:35 PM
Neo

Thumbs down This Journalist Absolutely HATES Van Gaal

I didn't want to link this toilet paper, but it's worth reading for the sheer hilarity of the author's bitterness.

I don't think I've ever read anything quite like it. The hatred, the jealousy. It's utterly ridiculous for a professional journalist of a national paper. It's like the angry ramblings of a child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...like-else.html

Unread 01-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I didn't want to link this toilet paper, but it's worth reading for the sheer hilarity of the author's bitterness.

I don't think I've ever read anything quite like it. The hatred, the jealousy. It's utterly ridiculous for a professional journalist of a national paper. It's like the angry ramblings of a child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...like-else.html
He's a Bolton fan. Of course he hates United.

https://twitter.com/graddersonline

Unread 01-12-2014, 03:54 PM
macawber

Cricket writer and Notlob fan plus slow news day plus Daily Mail ... I actually like these sorts of ramblings it means people are scared and jealous again which says we must be on the right track. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Merry bile filled Christmas to the yonner @#%&!.

Unread 01-12-2014, 04:08 PM
ashtonred

Up there with Richard Keys then

Unread 01-12-2014, 04:58 PM
red in cumbria

Let him hate

Was he another one mewling that Moyesey-woysey should have "had more time"??

Unread 01-12-2014, 05:01 PM
Red Al

I bet he wouldnt say no to LVG at bolton:shakehead:

The @#%&!

Unread 01-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Zorg

£#%&! 'em.

Unread 01-12-2014, 05:07 PM
S/Side.Red

What a bizarrely bitter article

Quote:
What he forgets is that it is the same for everyone else.

No, he just doesn't like it.

Unread 01-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Jez Quigley

Seems reasonable to me

Written nothing worse than what we say on here.

Yes - our squad is lopsided.

Yes - we have fewer games than any other rival this year thanks to missing out on Europe and the Toilet Cup.

Also, on the continent it is well known we are mad for not having a winter break - but I don't think LVG was moaning that much ffs. Lamenting more like.

Nothing story about a nothing story by a nothing journalist.

Unread 01-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
What a bizarrely bitter article

Quote:
What he forgets is that it is the same for everyone else.

No, he just doesn't like it.

Unread 01-12-2014, 05:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

the @#%&! will be choking on the bile when big Gaalers hosists aloft the Premiership trophy in 2016

Unread 01-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Sparky***

I still think it would be a shame for Van Gaal to work for 3 years to get us up to scratch only to then leave and have us start from square one again.

Unread 01-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
the @#%&! will be choking on the bile when big Gaalers hosists aloft the Premiership trophy in 2016
He'll win it before that and I'll drop my balls in the @#%&!s chin outside the Fred dibhna statue...

Unread 01-12-2014, 06:01 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He'll win it before that and I'll drop my balls in the @#%&!s chin outside the Fred dibhna statue...
So you think we'll win it this season? Wow, balls right on the table from bunks

Unread 01-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
So you think we'll win it this season? Wow, balls right on the table from bunks
I'm not ruling us out just yet....

Unread 01-12-2014, 06:15 PM
macawber

Quote:
Too optimistic, I fully expect chelski and the liars to have blips but Evans getting injured along with the rest of our defence and the result at £#%&!y Leicester have £#%&!ed us before we could get going!

Unread 01-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macawber
Too optimistic, I fully expect chelski and the liars to have blips but Evans getting injured along with the rest of our defence and the result at £#%&!y Leicester have £#%&!ed us before we could get going!
It's xmas and I'm full of positivity.... Some of the stuff we played against Hull (I know) and the tactical master class and guts we showed at the Emirates has me dreAming....we could go on a run now into the new year and who knows how small that 10/11 points gap will be...

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macawber
Nah, it was being 7 points behind 3 games into the season which will end up costing us.

Get it down to 7/8 points before Xmas and you never know.

ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I still think it would be a shame for Van Gaal to work for 3 years to get us up to scratch only to then leave and have us start from square one again.
9/4 with PP that he will still be the boss 2018 or beyond.

My biggest concern is Giggs stepping up when LvG finally steps down.

Unread 01-12-2014, 06:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
LTG

Love This Guy

but seriously third or maybe second plus the FA Cup will do me this season as long as Maureen and Co don't £#%&! up the league again
Closed Thread