"Let me go you fat little @#%&!"

Unread 07-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Stickman

Seems a bit strange this.

Unread 07-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
he forced the move with his antics after bootgate, whether posh was behind it is irrelevant tbh. if he wanted to stay he would have
I thought it was pretty well publicised that Fergie wanted him out.

He got fed up of the circus that surrounded him and decided it was too distracting.

Unread 07-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I thought it was pretty well publicised that Fergie wanted him out.

He got fed up of the circus that surrounded him and decided it was too distracting.
the straw that broke the jocks back was the way becks acted after bootgate. becks knew it would piss fergie off and he would get his move without being the bad guy.
Closed Thread