United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-03-2014, 07:49 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Can we all chip in a few quid to get Pure a seat? There's tickets going left, right and centre.

Would love to see what the big man's got up his sleeve.
mate believe me id make the papers .. no doubt .. get me that seat statto sits in right behind moyes

Unread 26-03-2014, 08:19 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
mate believe me id make the papers .. no doubt .. get me that seat statto sits in right behind moyes

Seats mate... You are of the rotund variety are you not?

Unread 26-03-2014, 08:38 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
It won't happen but a lazio style protest should be done against villa. Total silence if the team score and start getting #@&%!y against the shit teams where the pressures off.
Good idea , but there's one thing I've learned through the Murdoch wars of 99 and the glazer war of 2005 , is that you won't get solidarity at old Trafford from the fans on an important issue .

Far too many get their news and consequently views from official outlets and just parrot the party line .

The people capable of organising any meaningful protest and galvanising large numbers of fans have mostly left the club .

Unread 26-03-2014, 08:38 AM
Mr Castro

There's absolutely nothing there that makes you think we can comeback. Not so much last night, but all season. Think of the games where we've fallen behind and think of how confident you were we could rouse ourselves to produce one of our famous comebacks.

Instead we're letting teams walk all over us, with absolutely no reason to believe we can change it.

You wait until Christian Benteke scores on Saturday. Look at the response of Moyes and his merry band of shit@#%&!s.

Unread 26-03-2014, 08:45 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
what id give for a seat in main stand Saturday ...
funny you should say that as I have execs right next to the directors box

Unread 26-03-2014, 08:45 AM
Pop

Scholes said as much last night

"when I was playing we could have been three down and we never thought be were beaten. As soon as the first was scored last night I knew we wouldn't come back"
:shakehead:

Unread 26-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That £#%&!ing look on the daft @#%&!'s face

That's the face I make when I've spilled coca cola on the new settee.
It's perfect. So many possibilities.....

Anyone know where I coud find a hi-res one?

Unread 26-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Batistuta

I'm there Saturday too pure, can get you one no hassle, give us a bell.

Unread 26-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Jethro

If it's starting to turn then it's going about it at the speed of the QE2. All I keep hearing on the radio is poor David, give him 3 windows. £#%&! HIM OFF NOW. Killing the club

Unread 26-03-2014, 09:26 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

There was a real sense of the mood changing last night.

Against Liverpool the place was still bouncing in the 2nd half, once the 2nd went in last night the atmosphere changed.

If we go a goal down or lose vs Villa I can see a full on booing session

Unread 26-03-2014, 10:14 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
There was a real sense of the mood changing last night.

Against Liverpool the place was still bouncing in the 2nd half, once the 2nd went in last night the atmosphere changed.

If we go a goal down or lose vs Villa I can see a full on booing session
yes but its Villa and we will probably beat them .....and the pain goes on

Unread 26-03-2014, 10:31 AM
BarryX

I think a major problem will be the reluctance of the best transfer targets to sign for him. Then, if they do sign, how the £#%&! he will play them.

I'd much rather see Giggs take over now, in a player-manager role, than watch the King of Shit @#%&!s £#%&! it up any more.

Unread 26-03-2014, 10:34 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I think a major problem will be the reluctance of the best transfer targets to sign for him. Then, if they do sign, how the £#%&! he will play them.

I'd much rather see Giggs take over now, in a player-manager role than King Shit @#%&! himself.
Another pro in the 'sack' column. Potential signings watching this happen will not want to join. Replace him with someone like Klopp and suddenly it's a new project again. One that players want to be a part of. Same effect for players wanting to leave United too.

Unread 26-03-2014, 11:31 AM
92ToBury

Another record for Moyes. First time that the berts and dippers have both done a league double over us in the same season.

Unread 26-03-2014, 11:39 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That £#%&!ing look on the daft @#%&!'s face

That's the face I make when I've spilled coca cola on the new settee.

Unread 26-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Barracuda

The only thing that is holding back a full blown turn is one sentence in a farewell speech, fans still feel they have a duty to Fergie and seem very reluctant to go against his orders.

Once that breaks the floodgates will open, it will be open season on Moyes from then on.

That's not to say it will cause him to be binned - the Glazers have proved they don't give a toss about fans venting their spleens in the ground - but it's certainly going to make it more likely.

Moyes would be far better off just holding up his hands and admitting he's not up to it, he's not doing himself, the Club or anyone else any good by clinging on - he's never going to be able to get to grips with this job no matter how long he has it.

Unread 26-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Child of Darkness

what is moyses annual salary ?

Unread 26-03-2014, 11:59 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Another record for Moyes. First time that the berts and dippers have both done a league double over us in the same season.
and another - im sure i heard on the commentary that it was the first time united have ever conceded in the first minute of a premier league fixture.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Fountz

Record breaking season all round.

Just needs topping off with Moyes winning the shortest ever tenure award.

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
Moyes would be far better off just holding up his hands and admitting he's not up to it, he's not doing himself, the Club or anyone else any good by clinging on - he's never going to be able to get to grips with this job no matter how long he has it.
I wish he would, but I can't see him walking.

He'll never get the chance to manage at this level again, and would miss out on the millions he's contracted for.

From his point of view, he may as well make the most of the only opportunity like this he'll ever have.
Closed Thread