United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-10-2018, 12:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I'm not following.

He wants backing or sacking (for the beans). And quite right to, that's why we have contracts.

Leaking he'll be sacked, only to back down from doing it is not brinkmanship - it's flip flopping. He's in the long grass with Woody now, no way he'll back down.
No, they’re saying they stand by him because they know he wants out, hoping he resigns and they don’t have to sack/pay him. He’s wanted out since last November, he just wants his 3 yearly payout.

Unread 06-10-2018, 12:12 PM
beersexchipsgravy

It's going to be Brendan £#%&!ing Rodgers isn't it

Unread 06-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by beersexchipsgravy
The football would be a lot better than anything Mourinho has served up.

Unread 06-10-2018, 12:36 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by beersexchipsgravy
Manchester United. The time has come. Whisper my name amongst the winds of change, and I shall appear. Purse your hungry, desolate lips, and suckle greedily upon my mighty, weeping teat.

I do insist on keeping my own image rights, mind. That’s non-negotiable.

Unread 06-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
What if this news was leaked by Jose and his camp to see who in club actually supports him?
Bingo

Unread 06-10-2018, 12:41 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Unread 06-10-2018, 12:49 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

That’s you in a nutshell, pal

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:00 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
The little worm is already backtracking...

"Oh well it might not be this weekend..."

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:02 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
The little worm is already backtracking...

"Oh well it might not be this weekend..."
Yup.

Basically they probably were gonna sack him but hes £#%&!ed it now by leaking it too early and the club now can't do due to the booklash from certain individuals.

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Yup.

Basically the probably were gonna sack but he £#%&!ed it now by leaking it too early and the club now can't.
I doubt that would stop them.

I don't think he's going anywhere for now.

He'll be allowed to get us two draws from the city , Chelsea and juve double then that might be it.

I just can't see us pulling the plug this early.

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:09 PM
andyroo

Woody probably thinks he can buy all Mourinho's targets in January if he hangs on that long and that'll solve everything

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Woody probably thinks he can buy all Mourinho's targets in January if he hangs on that long and that'll solve everything
Why would he?

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Why would he?
Woody?

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:15 PM
waynes ear's

Yes. Why would he pay over the odds for a manager who he clearly doesnt back?

The chinless £#%&!ing bald @#%&!

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Sparky***

Right, so he's not getting sacked now?

Good old british tabloid journalism at it's finest.

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:28 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, they’re saying they stand by him because they know he wants out, hoping he resigns and they don’t have to sack/pay him. He’s wanted out since last November, he just wants his 3 yearly payout.
Yes, we get that, but now we're dealing with the leak.

Where does brinkmanship come into that? Leak, then renege, then hope Jose suddenly cracks? I reckon he'll dig in even deeper.

Sacked anyway imo.

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Right, so he's not getting sacked now?

Good old british tabloid journalism at it's finest.
They're a £#%&!ing disgrace. If it happens they'll say I told you so. If it doesn't, they'll just say 'Ah well, that was the information we had' and just move onto the next load of insistent horseshit.

This has all come from one piddly story from a piece of shit red top.

Oooh, why would they say it if it wasn't true? Why would they put their reputation on the line?

Because they're liars and that's their reputation! They shrug off lie after lie, the £#%&!ing peasants.

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Yes, we get that, but now we're dealing with the leak.

Where does brinkmanship come into that? Leak, then renege, then hope Jose suddenly cracks? I reckon he'll dig in even deeper.

Sacked anyway imo.
Woody is just outrageously naive I think. Or that secure in his position he does not give one iota of a £#%&! and does as he pleases and this is his preferred M.O.

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
They're a £#%&!ing disgrace. If it happens they'll say I told you so. If it doesn't, they'll just say 'Ah well, that was the information we had' and just move onto the next load of insistent horseshit.

This has all come from one piddly story from a piece of shit red top.

Oooh, why would they say it if it wasn't true? Why would they put their reputation on the line?

Because they're liars and that's their reputation! They shrug off lie after lie, the £#%&!ing peasants.
If it doesn't happen "United in dramatic last minute u-turn."

A bit like when one of their zillions of unfounded transfer bullshit stories doesn't come off... "PLAYER X snubs Man Utd".

Unread 06-10-2018, 01:44 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
FFS.

He’s not getting another penny from United for transfers, nor should he. He’s done.

As for the reports last night, rumours are it’s not from Woodward. But Mournho and his camp, the same camp who leaked the Pogba captaincy last week.
Closed Thread