United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-10-2018, 07:18 AM
windy waffles

The Sun reporting he could be axed next week.

Unread 04-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Unread 04-10-2018, 07:52 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Custis.

Wouldn't believe him if he told me the buffet was open. I hope he is right for once

Unread 04-10-2018, 12:06 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Custis.

Wouldn't believe him if he told me the buffet was open. I hope he is right for once
Course you wouldn't. If it was, there's no way he'd be stood telling you.

Unread 04-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I saw that on the new stand and picked it up.... it basically says they could sack him if we lose to newcastle.

That won't happen.

Unread 04-10-2018, 01:28 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Permission given.

Unread 04-10-2018, 01:53 PM
guerreiro

Sounds like Giggs is going turn us down...again

“Asked whether he would be interested in succeeding Mourinho should the Portuguese leave the club, Giggs said: 'No. My stance hasn't changed.' “

Unread 04-10-2018, 02:03 PM
windy waffles

I'd take giggs until the end of the season tbf.

He won't take it though and give up the Wales job unless he knew he was going to be offered it full time.

Unread 04-10-2018, 02:18 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro

“Asked whether he would be interested in succeeding Mourinho should the Portuguese leave the club, Giggs said: 'No. My stance hasn't changed.' “
How kind of him

Unread 04-10-2018, 02:21 PM
silv

turned down by Giggs, Zidane before we've even sacked Mourinho

could we even hire a manager if we needed one?

Unread 04-10-2018, 02:28 PM
Wellinever

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

That message seems to be getting through...to some, who would want to take the job (anyone half decent I mean?)

Unread 04-10-2018, 02:55 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Default Is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellinever
That message seems to be getting through...to some, who would want to take the job (anyone half decent I mean?)
Is this your first post without a title?

Standards dropping on Fred as well as on the pitch, s2c

Unread 04-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
are we looking to manage a football team or develop a £#%&!ing app?

Unread 04-10-2018, 04:49 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

No one of any quality is going to join utd atm, no one. The clubs a sponsorship deal with a few players. This season has finished me until we become an actual football club again.

No manager is going to make any difference to this set up, hope we get relegated and go bust and start again.

Unread 04-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro

he has been rocking the 'hands on hips and puzzled look on his face' look for a while now, tbf.

Unread 04-10-2018, 06:58 PM
gasman

Would anyone think it would have been wise for Liverpool to have sacked Klopp around this time last season? After 9 matches Liverpool had a grand total of 13 points and looked absolutely £#%&!ing dreadful. Klopp was into his 3rd year at the dippers if not mistaken.
Thoughts..

Unread 04-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman
Would anyone think it would have been wise for Liverpool to have sacked Klopp around this time last season? After 9 matches Liverpool had a grand total of 13 points and looked absolutely £#%&!ing dreadful. Klopp was into his 3rd year at the dippers if not mistaken.
Thoughts..

Unread 04-10-2018, 07:11 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman
Thoughts..
Difference is Klopp plays nice football and mourinho seems intent on being more boring than lvg. I mean at least we scored some really £#%&!ing good team goals under the Dutchman.

Unread 04-10-2018, 11:13 PM
gasman

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Difference is Klopp plays nice football and mourinho seems intent on being more boring than lvg. I mean at least we scored some really £#%&!ing good team goals under the Dutchman.
We've scored some absolute wonder goals under Mourinho. Lingard V Everton last year Rashfords strike against the dippers Matic v Palace Valencia V Everton. We've scored some right screamers and no mistake.
Back to main point
Liverpool were £#%&!in dreadful! Not as dire as we are now, granted, but it was still a shit show watching them. They did counter well on occasion but all in all the midfield was a shambles, the defence was worse and the attacks disjointed.
The only thing they did well was press or "gen gen" as kilpperty likes to call it.
The scousers were right on Klopps arse this time last season. The difference? Media coverage, the scouse @#%&!s just aren't that big of a story when they're shite.
The reality, we beat Newcastle (big ask I know ) that leaves us on 13 points, if City win that leaves us 6 points behind the dippers after 8 games.

Unread 04-10-2018, 11:20 PM
suedeshoes

Klipperty.

Closed Thread