United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-11-2014, 12:51 AM
wonky no

Default You know the absolute given right that every United fan has to hate the rats

Is down to one man. Dalglish. And that is purely down to the fact that he was an immense striker. The fact that he turned out to be a legitimate @#%&! in later years is purely coincidental

Unread 21-11-2014, 12:54 AM
Sparky***

dalglish wasn't a striker.

Unread 21-11-2014, 02:44 AM
tatty

Forerunner to today's #10.

Great player if a little fat.

Unread 21-11-2014, 03:36 AM
Clarkie

Never seen him play and I hate him for reasons otherwise.

Strange thread to make

Unread 21-11-2014, 04:34 AM
ScarFace

I hate the people of Liverpool more than the club.

Dirty murdering shit accents tramps.
Give me the codes and i'd nuke the place.

Unread 21-11-2014, 05:43 AM
Bunker Buster

I hate 'at times' LFC And the people around the club, fans, media etc...due to obvious reasons..

Initially Passed down from my mum who had her bum length hair cut by some scally bastards at old Trafford in the 70's...(although even this makes me smirk sometimes)

Mellowing with age though, the city itself is decent and some suburbs are ok as are many scousers if you steer clear of football chat.

Unread 21-11-2014, 06:15 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Never seen him play and I hate him for reasons otherwise.

Strange thread to make
Agree on both counts.

Him and Aldridge are my most hated dippers.

Unread 21-11-2014, 07:19 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I hate 'at times' LFC And the people around the club, fans, media etc...due to obvious reasons..

Initially Passed down from my mum who had her bum length hair cut by some scally bastards at old Trafford in the 70's...(although even this makes me smirk sometimes)

Mellowing with age though, the city itself is decent and some suburbs are ok as are many scousers if you steer clear of football chat.
S2c pol - can't stand their "look", accent, or their belief that it's everyone else who is to blame la

Unread 21-11-2014, 07:36 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Well said.

Steer clear of football and they're just the same.

Tribalism is OK for bants but anything beyond that and it's a crutch to help people feel better about themselves.

Unread 21-11-2014, 07:38 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
S2c pol - can't stand their "look", accent, or their belief that it's everyone else who is to blame la
Their look ?

Their accent is horrific, granted

And as I said LFC aside they are on the whole alright...a blame culture outside of football related events or happenings I've not come across. I've not really been looking for it..

It's a decent night out Liverpool and I've always found them a ok.

-1099 Red points, yadda ydadda...etc

Unread 21-11-2014, 08:33 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Their look ?

Their accent is horrific, granted

And as I said LFC aside they are on the whole alright...a blame culture outside of football related events or happenings I've not come across. I've not really been looking for it..

It's a decent night out Liverpool and I've always found them a ok.

-1099 Red points, yadda ydadda...etc
Bunks knows, scousers > anyone from the likes of stoke, Stafford, Leeds etc etc

Unread 21-11-2014, 08:55 AM
macawber

I have met far too many and apart from 2 they are all horrendous, awful, sub human, self pitying, scrounging, lying, thieving, wall pushing,murdering scum.
Sorry for sitting on the fence on this!

Unread 21-11-2014, 09:23 AM
shenwen

Lived there for a year in mid 90s. Found the scousers I interacted with to be spot on. Thought the city itself was a stinking dump.

Unread 21-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Mr_Ed

The minute I'm introduced to someone and I hear their phlegm ridden language I dislike them immediately. I've worked with scousers and they've done nothing to convince me they are nothing than utter @#%&!s.

Unread 21-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Jethro

Nice people but total #@&%!s when it comes to Football. I am good friends with a lot of scouse and thankfully they don't care about the game. City is awful but the Wirral is really lovely.

Unread 21-11-2014, 09:41 AM
red red robbo

We don't have a right to hate scousers.

It's an obligation!

Unread 21-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain

Nahhh, agree with you, Stoke & Stafford is full of @#%&!s, £#%&!ing hate the places. I may live there, but I am not FROM there.

As for the scouse, same as most people, some good, plenty bad. Altho I do agree that the vast majority are incapable of being objective about football in any way shape or form. I have met a couple but they are very much in the minority.

Unread 21-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
The minute I'm introduced to someone and I hear their phlegm ridden language I dislike them immediately. I've worked with scousers and they've done nothing to convince me they are nothing than utter @#%&!s.
This.

You need to be wearing scuba gear when they say the word `Fazackerley`.

Perhaps they might be more palatable if they didn't consistently push for the world owing them a favour or taking offence at the most trivial of things.

Unread 21-11-2014, 09:56 AM
fatneckredyed

Hatred of the scousers came way before Dalglish was signed.

(I know, i'm an old tw@t)

Unread 21-11-2014, 10:06 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain

you spelt Salford wrong
Closed Thread