United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:49 AM
Gruber

Default Has the 'Turn' started?

'Chosen One' banner guarded by stewards after Moyes is confronted by irate fan during United's derby debacle

Manchester United's dismal 3-0 defeat in the derby with City proved too much for some fans to take - with even Sir Alex Ferguson feeling the force of the frustration.

Edin Dzeko scored twice - the first after just 43 seconds - and Yaya Toure grabbed a late third to send City surging up to second in the Barclays Premier League, three points behind leaders Chelsea with two games in hand.
And that sparked fury among United supporters, with some near manager David Moyes having to be restrained by stewards and others directing their anger at Ferguson, apparently for his role in appointing his successor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Trafford.html

Unread 26-03-2014, 12:56 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
Inspirational

Unread 26-03-2014, 01:02 AM
samsung red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Inspirational
Phil giving it some Cantona collar action at crisis point, like a true coaching genius should.

Unread 26-03-2014, 01:05 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

That £#%&!ing look on the daft @#%&!'s face

That's the face I make when I've spilled coca cola on the new settee.

Unread 26-03-2014, 01:09 AM
King Tubby

Kidd, foreground being a @#%&! too.

Unread 26-03-2014, 01:16 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Inspirational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That £#%&!ing look on the daft @#%&!'s face

That's the face I make when I've spilled coca cola on the new settee.

Unread 26-03-2014, 01:19 AM
class of 68

Quote:
'Chosen One' banner guarded by stewards after Moyes is confronted by irate fan during United's derby debacle

some of this watered down, in a kids supersoaker sprayed from below onto the banner would avoid the steward problem and the shit plastic banner would be no more

unless of course Tufty makes a replica

Unread 26-03-2014, 01:35 AM
class of 68

Quote:

maybe if I played you from the start, you could have made the difference....
if........ I bring you on now could you still do it up front or on the left wing?

little do you know but your bird is fit and I pull one off thinking of her when the wife goes out.

£#%&! it, if I'm still here next week, you'll be on the transfer list for that stupid hair cut, you @#%&!.

Unread 26-03-2014, 01:50 AM
ryanMUFC

It won't happen but a lazio style protest should be done against villa. Total silence if the team score and start getting #@&%!y against the shit teams where the pressures off.

Unread 26-03-2014, 01:56 AM
ScarFace

nahhh as always a scabby win v villa will see him through the 2 huge losses v bayern. we are £#%&!ed

Unread 26-03-2014, 01:59 AM
Sparky***

Unread 26-03-2014, 02:16 AM
Sparky***

Unread 26-03-2014, 02:55 AM
samsung red

Quote:
Originally Posted by class of 68
maybe if I played you from the start, you could have made the difference....
if........ I bring you on now could you still do it up front or on the left wing?

little do you know but your bird is fit and I pull one off thinking of her when the wife goes out.

£#%&! it, if I'm still here next week, you'll be on the transfer list for that stupid hair cut, you @#%&!.
ffs

first thing i thought was "jesus, he looks like he £#%&!ing he hates him!"

Unread 26-03-2014, 03:01 AM
Denis Irwell

spot on every word

fwiw: seems to have been largely glossed over, and this is in no way trying to mitigate the current state of affairs, if anything, makes it worse because Liverpool did not "dominate", "teach us a lesson" (in the footballing sense) etc because shortly before Rafael's brainfart, we had 55% possession. I know we did little with it but they were not comfortable or in control like the £#%&!in media are trying to make out. They won't win the £#%&!in league because they are a decent enough side but no way champions. The berts are streets ahead. .....but I digress. It was THREE idiotic defensive blunders that gifted them the game. We didn't look too threatening but we £#%&!ing gift wrapped three points to them and it is that stupidity that is rampant, individually and collectively. Moyes might not be responsible for those errors but there is nothing on the offensive side. Nothing.

I never expected anything other vs the taches and that is where we are and it will happen again vs the krauts.

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but it was a monumental error not appointing Jose. Saying he's not a stayer misses the point. He went to Madrid because of Abramavich. Went to Inter because of the circus that is Madrid and that was only ever a short term job and he only went back to the chavs because we, in our infinite £#%&!in stupidity, decided Moyes was a better option. The difference is, for once, Jose actively wanted the job. In fact, he was practically begging for it.

Unread 26-03-2014, 06:52 AM
puressence

what id give for a seat in main stand Saturday ...

Unread 26-03-2014, 06:59 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
If the club had any £#%&!ing sense whatsoever he wouldn't be there on Saturday

Unread 26-03-2014, 07:06 AM
shyteds

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
If you give about £40 quid you could probably have your choice of seat.

Unread 26-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Ethers

Can we all chip in a few quid to get Pure a seat? There's tickets going left, right and centre.

Would love to see what the big man's got up his sleeve.

Unread 26-03-2014, 07:32 AM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Can we all chip in a few quid to get Pure a seat? There's tickets going left, right and centre.

Would love to see what the big man's got up his sleeve.
Some sort of pie, I should imagine.
Closed Thread