United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-12-2021, 07:18 PM
Patty_b

Out of ideas against a Norwich side missing 3 of their preferred back four. Not great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
do you actually watch football properly.
Watch the number 8 for Norwich and how much times he has on the ball and then tell me how The Scottish Player is doing.

the number 8 is 20 year old Scottish midfielder billy gilmour btw
Been our best player that first half, that must be embarrassing for you after you told everyone to watch him specifically.

Unread 11-12-2021, 07:18 PM
Hyman_Roth

Unread 11-12-2021, 07:19 PM
The Stella Fella

Need to get Fred on

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Much better

Mctommers with a great pass to open them up
He has done ok. Seems like the interview got to him. Just need to get the ball out quicker and start to £#%&!ing press. This Norwich team is shit. But we are making it easy for them

Vedder

Really shit half. Greenwood for Rashford please.

Shocking the amount of backwards and side passing, some players haven’t got the %@#$&!s to pass forward against Norwich

Ethers

Absolute shit. Getting this lot to play well was always going to be a lot harder than someone coming in and telling them to press and play a different formation tbf.

We really lack some intelligent, smart footballers to set the example for the rest of them.

Unread 11-12-2021, 07:20 PM
My Name is Heath

Time to bin Rashford and Bruno.

Give them a break at best.

Sell to Madrid at worst.

The Scottish Player is a squad player. He should be Korean. Squad Games.

When Varane is back push Lindelof alongside Fred, VDB instead of Bruno and Greenwood instead of Rashford.

Come on Ralf. Show some Teutonic efficiency ffs.

Neo

Football

We're as good as the sum of our parts, as you can't play this 4-2-2-2 system and expect to control games if the 2 central midfielders are The Scottish Player and Fred.

We really need better players in that area of the pitch, but we've all been saying that for years now, so this is nothing new.

We're over-reliant on a moment of magic from the attacking players once again.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Yup it’s too slow from the back 6. Count the touches they take. Maybe get VDB on for Fred or greenwood on for Sancho or rashford
Movement form the front players has been non existent tbf, obviously difficult with how compact Norwich are but at least attempt to create space and then there Bruno who’s having an absolute Pogba of a performance.

Unread 11-12-2021, 07:21 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Watch out for the ham

The only ham Marcus should be linked with is Oldham or Fulham.

Unread 11-12-2021, 07:22 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Out of ideas against a Norwich side missing 3 of their preferred back four. Not great.

Been our best player that first half, that must be embarrassing for you after you told everyone to watch him specifically.
ok I’ll break it down to you.

our midfield are NOT doing a good job because every time Norwich get the ball then can pass through it.

Bion

Quote:
keep a eye on The Scottish Player today. If you actually keep a eye on him you’ll see his is just a clown on the pitch.
he is up against the man that keeps him out the Scotland national team midfield.
and watch rashford

no final ball

My Name is Heath

Exclamation

I want to see Ralf pull Rashford off at half time.

Zorg

Marcus Rashford MBE pretty much always makes the wrong decision. Beats his man only to then run down a blind alley. Looks lacking in confidence tbh.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Movement form the front players has been non existent tbf, obviously difficult with how compact Norwich are but at least attempt to create space and then there Bruno who’s having an absolute Pogba of a performance.
The whole front 4 have. But I feel like we’ve collectively been dog shit as a team rather than 1 or 2 players £#%&!ing us up. We need to get VDB or a person who can pass in for Fred.

Because they can’t pass the CBs end up with a lot of time on the ball. Lowers the intensity and then Norwich can just defend in numbers

Unread 11-12-2021, 07:23 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Poor halfs from Bruno, Rashers and Ronnie, McTom easily our best player, can really see him nailing one of the MF.

Mason for Rashford pls.

Unread 11-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Pepe le Pew

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

The only ham Marcus should be linked with is Oldham or Fulham.
The only ham is one of those two hams?

Unread 11-12-2021, 07:24 PM
marlo

so rashford is either injured, coming back from injury , playing through injury or having a ‘mare?

is it possible he might just not be very good.

Unread 11-12-2021, 07:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
ok I’ll break it down to you.

our midfield are NOT doing a good job because every time Norwich get the ball then can pass through it.
They’ve barely made any chances and it’s majority come from wide areas.

Unread 11-12-2021, 07:25 PM
Sparky***

We work the ball so £#%&!ing slow into wide areas up front and look up to see a ruck of yellow shirts, so they just run into them and hope for the best.

It's clueless £#%&!ing crap, i'm so sick to death of it. Watch other teams like City and Liverpool deal with this shit. They'd have Norwich on the rack. Pulling them wide and making them work, getting overloads in wide areas... Everything we do is infront of them.

You also can't build an attack with Marcus Rashford up front because he can't link up with his team mates. He only knows how to run into space. That's it.

If I was Ralph i'd be £#%&!ing tearing strips off them after that.