United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 06-12-2023, 07:11 PM
Sheik JaBooty

He was visibly hiding from being a pass option for Onana the entire game. Worked hard and actual defending was ok, but he's obviously spooked about errors.

Do these players not realise there are 200 cameras at every game and people see what they're doing?

Unread 06-12-2023, 07:14 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
He was visibly hiding from being a pass option for Onana the entire game. Worked hard and actual defending was ok, but he's obviously spooked about errors.

Do these players not realise there are 200 cameras at every game and people see what they're doing?
What does it matter when they know they can count on RyanMUFC to defend them?

Unread 06-12-2023, 08:17 PM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Should’ve gone to Garnacho. Maybe even The Scottish Player or Bruno. If you rate Harry Maguire, you don’t know ball.
I don't know ball but PL player of the month should definitely have not gone to any united player

Unread 06-12-2023, 08:27 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
you don’t know ball.
Groovy.

Unread 06-12-2023, 08:48 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Should’ve gone to Garnacho. Maybe even The Scottish Player or Bruno. If you rate Harry Maguire, you don’t know ball.
You can’t really give someone POTM off the back of one goal? Garnacho’s overall performances are pretty inconsistent.

Maguire has been solid whether you rate him or not.

Unread 06-12-2023, 08:53 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
You can’t really give someone POTM off the back of one goal? Garnacho’s overall performances are pretty inconsistent.

i don't rate him and even at his best, and apparently this is it, he has been, is, and will always be shit

Unread 06-12-2023, 08:56 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC

I don’t think he has been solid. He’s not been as big a calamity as he has been in the past, but he still invited pressure with his positioning, he’s still cowardly, his runs forward are still pointless and he’s still a joke.

It’s like saying “hey this shit doesn’t smell as bad as the one I did the other day, so I decided not to flush it”. He’s still shit, and he still needs to be flushed.

Weird how some on here will celebrate mediocrity tbh.

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:43 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty

Within the game thought he did quite well (despite falling over the ball and nearly #@&%!ing it up)

He’s not good enough for us and I hope he is still binned in the summer.same with lindelof.

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
We’ve been the form team in the league and conceded the fewest goals
That's an incredible stat in both respects.

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:51 PM
magic_cantona

I hated him and wanted him first out the door. While I still think he's not the answer and he won't be our CB next season, his attitude has been utterly fantastic. A huge credit.

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:52 PM
NedKelly

Every day I hope I never have to look at him again.

Unread 06-12-2023, 11:53 PM
suedeshoes

Excellent again tonight. Top Red.

Unread 08-12-2023, 01:32 PM
Zorg

Unread 08-12-2023, 01:42 PM
RedNick80

Paging Larry to the forum etc…

Unread 08-12-2023, 01:50 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Always thought the abuse of him was unsavoury, and a nasty symptom of the modern game.

Good to see him back on the come up. Important member of the squad.

Unread 08-12-2023, 02:32 PM
atticusgrinch

Such a beautiful smile as well. He's chuffed to bloody bits bless.

Unread 08-12-2023, 02:59 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Such a beautiful smile as well.
why is his mouth upside down?

fixed him:

Unread 08-12-2023, 03:04 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
why is his mouth upside down?