United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 30-11-2023, 06:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
him and mount 100mil

both shit

should have signed de gea and £#%&!ed that money on kane. Hojland is average.

The shit spouted in here....

Unread 30-11-2023, 06:14 PM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
It was so bad that match-fixing even entered my head. Astonishing levels of lunacy.

There are times when an extra level of ruthlessness is required. Jim Leighton in 1990 for example. I don't think Liverpool have ever regretted binning Karius. You can plod along with someone who will constantly let you down when it counts, or you can make the right decision.
he cost them 4.7 million quid. the tit we currently have cost 47.

Unread 30-11-2023, 06:44 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

All true apart from slagging off Rasmus who is young and looks promising.

Whoever thought it was wise to spend that much on those two players is a lunatic.

Unread 30-11-2023, 08:45 PM
larry

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ited-no-1-spot

André Onana is concerned that if he plays at the Africa Cup of Nations he could lose his place as Manchester United’s first-choice goalkeeper.

please

Unread 30-11-2023, 09:01 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
All true apart from slagging off Rasmus who is young and looks promising.

Whoever thought it was wise to spend that much on those two players is a lunatic.
Your right And it also has to be remembered that he was very unlucky not to be on the winning side against The Turks@Old Trafford & also away to Copahagen after scoring For United(thanks to schoolboy defending from in both of those games & in The Premiership he has'nt hardly been given any decent service in which to score from.

Unread 30-11-2023, 09:06 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
Your right And it also has to be remembered that he was very unlucky not to be on the winning side against The Turks@Old Trafford & also away to Copahagen after scoring For United(thanks to schoolboy defending from in both of those games & in The Premiership he has'nt hardly been given any decent service in which to score from.
Premier League

Unread 30-11-2023, 09:28 PM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

Let's never buy anyone again.

Makes it easier.
“Joel Glazer likes this”

Unread 30-11-2023, 10:23 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
At he very least spare us from his butter fingers for the next five or so matches.

Assuming the Turk is able to stop shots of moderate power that are straight at him then take Onana out of the firing line and work on his technique, could start by explaining to him that jumping in slow motion when you are already a stone or two overweight probably won't give you the best chance of stopping that round thing. Are we certain he knows he's meant to stop it going in the goal?
I’m sorry but if he doesn’t know the basics at 27 then he’s not going to learn. Might as well send Martial on a “how to run” course.

Unread 01-12-2023, 01:40 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry

André Onana is concerned that if he plays at the Africa Cup of Nations he could lose his place as Manchester United’s first-choice goalkeeper.

please
Is that really the only reason he is concerned?

Unread 01-12-2023, 02:28 AM
croady26

Geordies will be firing shots at him any chance they get and I don't blame them for that

Unread 01-12-2023, 04:54 AM
plopborsky

Quote:

It’s facts we just don’t see it. Scandinavian forlan. Keeper is dog dirt, not seen anything from him that’s impressive. Just wait for him to £#%&! up just like de gea. Hard truth. This idea we have to keep giving players time is £#%&!ing nuts. Give everyone time

Unread 01-12-2023, 08:05 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry

please
8 games between now and AFCON, including Newcastle, Chelsea, Bayern and the scousers.

There's a solid chance that by the time he's called up it won't have to be a concern for him anymore.

Unread 01-12-2023, 08:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
8 games between now and AFCON, including Newcastle, Chelsea, Bayern and the scousers.

There's a solid chance that by the time he's called up it won't have to be a concern for him anymore.
Yeah I hope he £#%&!ing fails big time in every single one of those fixtures, be brilliant that .......

The £#%&! has loyalty gone at this club ?

Unread 01-12-2023, 08:21 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Yeah I hope he £#%&!ing fails big time in every single one of those fixtures, be brilliant that .......

I don't. I hope he turns it around and he's considered a massive miss while he's away at AFCON.

Unread 01-12-2023, 08:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
I don't. I hope he turns it around and he's considered a massive miss while he's away at AFCON.
Could tell your face....

Unread 01-12-2023, 08:24 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Could tell your face....
OK

Unread 01-12-2023, 09:01 AM
believe

Quote:

Mr Loyalty

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=196

Unread 01-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Turns out I was completely right, the worst keeper in history at commanding his area, facial hair etc.....

Good shot stopper though....

Hope dens bags are alright

Unread 01-12-2023, 09:20 AM
believe

Quote:
Turns out I was completely right, the worst keeper in history at commanding his area, facial hair etc.....

Good shot stopper though....

Hope dens bags are alright
Yeah you got it bang on, player of the year for three years when you wanted him out and a ten year career as our number one. Was you a coach in 2013?

Mr Loyalty

Unread 01-12-2023, 09:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yeah you got it bang on, player of the year for three years when you wanted him out and a ten year career as our number one. Was you a coach in 2013?

Mr Loyalty
Player of the year in seasons where we were utter shit.....

He was from day 1 awful in his own area, a keeper should not be afraid..... He got lobbed inside his own six yard box ....

No, 2017! I started my badges....

I'm willing to give Onana a bit longer than 15 games though .....

Ha e a lovely Friday mate.