United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2017, 10:13 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Just passing on info pol. You got any that doesn't involve whippet/greyhound type digs?
I just rehash whatever TBR robs from the Sanc

Unread 31-05-2017, 08:23 AM
Part 36 Offer

Think this guy will be a good signing imho. Our team massively lacks speed and penetration and he provides both in abundance.

Griezmann
Perisic
Fabinho
Keane

That would represent a fairly strong summer imo. But if we added another central midfield player and striker to that list it would be outstanding. I'd have added Mendy to the list above but the @#%&! is nailed on to citeh

Unread 31-05-2017, 08:26 AM
20 times

What are his stats like on football manager?

Unread 31-05-2017, 08:39 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Think this guy will be a good signing imho. Our team massively lacks speed and penetration and he provides both in abundance.

Griezmann
Perisic
Fabinho
Keane

That would represent a fairly strong summer imo. But if we added another central midfield player and striker to that list it would be outstanding. I'd have added Mendy to the list above but the @#%&! is nailed on to citeh
I would swap Lindelof for Keane, but other wise would be a good summer of business.

Unread 31-05-2017, 08:48 AM
S/Side.Red

It's still not really addressing the issue of leadership mind. This United side still goes to pieces too often in games, and the manager needs guys on the pitch to take responsibility when it comes to driving the team. Fabinho and Keane are still young, while Griezmann and Perisic probably aren't really those types of personalities either.

But it's the hardest player to go out and buy. Often you develop your own leaders over time.

I feel certain Mou will want a Pepe-like signing or two.

Unread 31-05-2017, 08:52 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It's still not really addressing the issue of leadership mind. This United side still goes to pieces too often in games, and the manager needs guys on the pitch to take responsibility when it comes to driving the team. Fabinho and Keane are still young, while Griezmann and Perisic probably aren't really those types of personalities either.

But it's the hardest player to go out and buy. Often you develop your own leaders over time.

herrera?

Unread 31-05-2017, 08:56 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Yes I agree. Hard to know who though! Pepe makes sense in a lot of ways. Would love a classy old head in centre mid but no idea who tbh.

Come on siders, chuck some names out there pol.

Unread 31-05-2017, 09:00 AM
andyroo

What's Michael Essien doing these days?

Unread 31-05-2017, 09:02 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
What's Michael Essien doing these days?
He's still frantically trying to get his calculator to work

Unread 31-05-2017, 10:14 AM
dunk

Quote:
Yes I agree. Hard to know who though! Pepe makes sense in a lot of ways. Would love a classy old head in centre mid but no idea who tbh.

Come on siders, chuck some names out there pol.
Quote:
Paris St-Germain and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi says he "does not know" if he will be at the club next season - encouraging news for Manchester United, who are interested in the 30-year-old.(Independent)

Unread 31-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
herrera?

Unread 31-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
£#%&!ing noble the shithead. I wish someone would have clobbered the #@&%!

Unread 31-05-2017, 10:26 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I forgot he was still playing.

Nice fancy stadium tho.

Unread 31-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm just happy that the #@&%!y little #@&%! will never win a medal in his life, let alone the England cap that him and his fans crave.

Unread 31-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Part 36 Offer

Great shout; matuidi would be perfect.

Him, Fabinho and Pogba

Unread 31-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Him, Fabinho and Pogba
You forgot our Basque Bastard

Unread 31-05-2017, 11:44 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Him, Fabinho and Pogba
Was the backup to PP if I remember correctly.

Who's his agent... the big man.

Unread 31-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
You forgot our Basque Bastard
Yeah he'd be in the mix as well of course but matuidi and Fabinho would be glorious business.

Unread 31-05-2017, 12:35 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
It is time...

Watched that for 10 minutes waiting for fellaini to appear in the final box.

Unread 31-05-2017, 01:10 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Sickening he didn't lash out and get sent off. What a bastard.
Closed Thread