United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-04-2019, 08:08 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Gone are the glory days of being able to play fifa Fred United 11v11, with Lok as ronaldo, sweetleftfoot Nani, bigmike tevez, adz & you fighting over carrick, rooney Me & wiganste as ANY.

Depressing times. Can't even watch Mark Goldbridge today. Yesterday has £#%&!ed me off. We're worse than a play station 3.

I was looking at that thread a few weeks back cannot remember why it popped up.

Some of the best Fred times for me on Fred united. Who was it that was not allowed a mic and his mrs used to go ape then they split up in real life

Unread 29-04-2019, 09:20 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
No, but lessening the criticism is a form of support. I think his behaviour, effort, attitude, commitment and his performances are at times shocking. I doubt you would ever say that though because fundamentally you like him so you say stuff about ‘no one expecting him to be a exemplary pro’.
As much as I disagree with him on pretty much everything, I can’t say I’m happy watching Siders get Loki’d all over the shop like this.

Unread 29-04-2019, 09:26 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
As much as I disagree with him on pretty much everything, I can’t say I’m happy watching Siders get Loki’d all over the shop like this.

Apart from Keith completely misquoting my post

Unread 29-04-2019, 10:15 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky

I was looking at that thread a few weeks back cannot remember why it popped up.

Some of the best Fred times for me on Fred united. Who was it that was not allowed a mic and his mrs used to go ape then they split up in real life
ethers.

safferers had no mic either and was with us every night.

ginners had no mic for the ps4 boys ( newsie told me its because he didnt want them to hear his brap ting accent but...i dont trust her, she had me thinking she was colourblind on call of duty for a year and then just casually tells me it was a wum )

i felt bad for kicking bigmike but he was so greeeedy it was insane, he would shoot from the half way line or not pass for a simple passin. Also refused to play with "assists" on so his balls looked like 99p flyaways.

sad if you think about it, hardly of any of them post on here anymore. crumps gone, oaten i fell out with due to making £#%&!ing toast mid game and adz.

also a geordie accent lad too who i forget his username ( he was from cumbria and liked games )

r.i.p the gaming sub.

Unread 29-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
ethers.

ginners had no mic for the ps4 boys ( newsie told me its because he didnt want them to hear his brap ting accent but...i dont trust her, she had me thinking she was colourblind on call of duty for a year and then just casually tells me it was a wum )

i felt bad for kicking bigmike but he was so greeeedy it was insane, he would shoot from the half way line or not pass for a simple passin. Also refused to play with "assists" on so his balls looked like 99p flyaways.

sad if you think about it, hardly of any of them post on here anymore. crumps gone, oaten i fell out with due to making £#%&!ing toast mid game and adz.

also a geordie accent lad too who i forget his username ( he was from cumbria and liked games )

r.i.p the gaming sub.
manual reds

Unread 29-04-2019, 10:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
But, but .... there's a picture of him online nonchalantly smoking a cigarette. How did you resist not joining in with the Fred circle jerk over it?!?!
I love that picture. Especially because in the expanded version he ruins everything by holding a bottle of mineral water

Unread 29-04-2019, 11:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Ginners no mic'ing 100+ hours on PS4 BLACK OPS 1 was a sight to be hold...

Shout out sparky and northers (Another gone) soldiers.

Mufflers and his mate as well ...

#reViveThegamingsub

Start martial and rashers every game btw

Unread 29-04-2019, 11:29 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

#reViveThegamingsub

So much this, sign a Sancho/Dybala type and have an interchangeable front three, Martial might be a @#%&! but he can finish. Burn Lukaku.

Apparently Ole SEETHING with Martial according to the normally reliable Wheeler.

Unread 30-04-2019, 12:10 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
ethers.

r.i.p the gaming sub.

Just remember shouting miiiiince £#%&!ing miiince

Unread 30-04-2019, 01:15 AM
ScarFace

oh that was right mince was always playing. Heard his wife shouting at him a few times. He brought his brother on the team once (holymackrel off here) and he msg'ed me asking which button was shoot. I knew then we had an issue.

All the fallen brothers. So sad. I hope they're all on here on different names.

Yes Martial is a striker...play him there or get rid. The kids obviously a manic depressive but without the manic part.

Unread 30-04-2019, 07:31 AM
AK14

Unread 30-04-2019, 08:04 AM
windy waffles

Oh no, not 100m less on average.

Unread 30-04-2019, 10:37 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Of no, not 100m less on average.
Wonder how far he is down on the players who play a similar position amongst the top sides . Probably a better comparison.

Really needs to up it next season, I can see patience for him beginning to fritter away.

Unread 30-04-2019, 11:21 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Wonder how far he is down on the players who play a similar position amongst the top sides . Probably a better comparison.

Really needs to up it next season, I can see patience for him beginning to fritter away.
Already frittered.

Ole wants him out. Woody wants Bale. A compromise will be reached.

Unread 30-04-2019, 12:01 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

#reViveThegamingsub

Stay on topic eh pal?

Don't want to give you a thread ban but I may be forced to.

Unread 30-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Stay on topic eh pal?

Wow. Not for me to say but deserves reporting surely?

Unread 30-04-2019, 12:05 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
If you're moving less than Arnautavic you've got a problem. He's been stood about shouting let me go to China since november

Unread 30-04-2019, 12:55 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Apart from Keith completely misquoting my post
It’s funny how misunderstood you are.

Quote:
Right? People making a big deal about him only moving 100m less than the second laziest @#%&! in the league; what’s that all about? Nit picking #@&%!s.

Unread 30-04-2019, 02:41 PM
TreeFiddy

Worst in the league!

Poor guy, how can he be expected to run with that extra number on his shirt weighing him down.

Unread 30-04-2019, 02:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Stay on topic eh pal?

Did you miss the last sentence ?
Closed Thread