Yep, time to go 85 32.08%
Nah, need to keep the faith 180 67.92%
Voters: 265. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2015, 06:36 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

I've been alright with most of the departures, although Welbeck, Nani and perhaps Kagawa did surprise me a little as I thought they would be LvG's type of players. But in terms of consistency and reliability, there's no doubt the older players were the best players when Fergie left. That's why it was still a good squad in the short term. But it's hard to overstate the significance of losing so many 'captains'.

Major issue at the moment still of leadership. You hope Schweini will help with that. Smalling still growing in that regard, too.
Nani doesn't have anything even resembling the mentality to be a Van Gaal player. Agree on Welbeck and Kagawa, though; thought they'd both fit the profile quite well. I'd have been very surprised if you'd told me before last summer that he'd prefer Falcao and Mata to those two.

Unread 03-09-2015, 06:42 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
You are the most boring, state-the-obvious, poster on here.

Crawl back to redcafe, please. Actually, don't crawl, RUN!

I see loads of members calling you a #@&%!, or words to that effect and it's because ...... You are one ...... A #@&%! that is. Wind you're neck in you ...... Dick head. Make it you're last dig at me, I don't want to have to keep repeating this.

Unread 03-09-2015, 06:43 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
I see loads of members calling you a #@&%!, or words to that effect and it's because ...... You are one ...... A #@&%! that is. Wind you're neck in you ...... Dick head. Make it you're last dig at me, I don't want to have to keep repeating this.

Unread 03-09-2015, 06:45 PM
silv

Quote:
Who's got bigger balls king Eric or LVG?

Unread 03-09-2015, 06:46 PM
djsst

Quote:

Unread 03-09-2015, 06:46 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Who's got bigger balls king Eric or LVG?

I'm sure he thinks he has, but then again he's a #@&%!.

Unread 03-09-2015, 06:56 PM
utd99

Quote:

Hard to see how Koppas comes back from this tbh.

Unread 03-09-2015, 06:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Your

Unread 03-09-2015, 07:07 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He's tried to manage on us with his ego, not move the club forwards or backwards in any way. He's our ancelotti, so if he wins the league great, if not £#%&! him.
Just seen this.

You stupid @#%&!.

Unread 03-09-2015, 07:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
due to moyes we wont risk an unproven again. we will try for carlo/pep in the summer
Yep, this hopefully. If the board have any sense they will tell Giggs he has to prove himself somewhere else first

Unread 03-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Just seen this.

You stupid @#%&!.
:thatweebaygif:

Unread 03-09-2015, 08:07 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not moved the club forwards? he's gone through the playing staff with a stiff broom and we now have the smallest pool of players we've had in a decade. He's replaced the ageing players that were here when he arrived with young, potential Worldies in several positions, sorted out the centre of the team and has not bought players in for the sake of it (Pedro). There are still players required, but I was of the opinion we needed at least 8 at the beginning of the summer and didn't think for a second we'd get them all in one window.

Last summers transfers were a bit shit, granted, but I think there was a huge case of rush and panic, this year has been much more measured, and I really don't think Martial is any more of a panic buy, fee aside, than Rooney was or Ronaldo tbh. They've obviously been watching him for a while and wanted him, decided to get him before others moved
Spot on. He's wrong either way with the media and most of the #@&%!s on here who slag him off. Last year he was a #@&%! for buying 'worldies' () and for us not promoting youth, despite the fact we used more youth team players since the 92 lads broke through. This season he's a #@&%! because he's buying 'nobodies'. All in all 90% of United 'fans' don't deserve United, or Louis.

Unread 03-09-2015, 08:10 PM
Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
. All in all 90% of United 'fans' don't deserve United, or Louis.
9 out of every 10 United fans are @#%&!s? Scouse thing to say.

Unread 03-09-2015, 08:12 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno
9 out of every 10 United fans are @#%&!s? Scouse thing to say.
I'd say I was being conservative tbh.
"A scouse thing to say" love that saying

Unread 03-09-2015, 08:42 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Quote:
Not moved the club forwards? he's gone through the playing staff with a stiff broom and we now have the smallest pool of players we've had in a decade. He's replaced the ageing players that were here when he arrived with young, potential Worldies in several positions, sorted out the centre of the team and has not bought players in for the sake of it (Pedro). There are still players required, but I was of the opinion we needed at least 8 at the beginning of the summer and didn't think for a second we'd get them all in one window.

Last summers transfers were a bit shit, granted, but I think there was a huge case of rush and panic, this year has been much more measured, and I really don't think Martial is any more of a panic buy, fee aside, than Rooney was or Ronaldo tbh. They've obviously been watching him for a while and wanted him, decided to get him before others moved
Top post.

Unread 03-09-2015, 09:55 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:

Blam.

Top corner post.

Unread 03-09-2015, 10:21 PM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

Quote:

Yep.

Unread 03-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:

spot on. you have good reputation.

Unread 03-09-2015, 11:01 PM
saffers

You'd have to do a horrific job not to have moved the club forwards after almost £300m spent in 12 months tbf.

Unread 03-09-2015, 11:07 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You'd have to do a horrific job not to have moved the club forwards after almost £300m spent in 12 months tbf.
Closed Thread