Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Ordered X 2

Lads first away

Up the reds...

Unread 01-12-2022, 11:00 PM
WackTheJack99

Football

Work's Christmas do on the 13th, bowling and a meal at Middlebrook next to the stadium. Sacking the meal off to see the lads - worth an ear bending from the boss to see Garnacho in action

Unread 01-12-2022, 11:04 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackTheJack99
Work's Christmas do on the 13th, bowling and a meal at Middlebrook next to the stadium. Sacking the meal off to see the lads - worth an ear bending from the boss to see Garnacho in action
correct, doggy bag it to my gaff

Unread 11-12-2022, 07:29 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Just realised I've not had my tickets for this yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

Unread 11-12-2022, 08:30 PM
Parlabane

Ours came yesterday morning

Unread 11-12-2022, 09:24 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
Ours came yesterday morning
Fingers crossed ours arrive tomorrow.

Unread 11-12-2022, 10:50 PM
WackTheJack99

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Just realised I've not had my tickets for this yet. Anyone else in the same boat?
Mine hasn't arrived, and I'm now away from home, heading to Bolton tomorrow for a couple of days for work. So I have no ticket - what's the protocol here? Can I show the receipt for the ticket or am I £#%&!ed? Really don't want to pay again for the pleasure of sitting in the home end :/

Unread 11-12-2022, 11:13 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackTheJack99
Mine hasn't arrived, and I'm now away from home, heading to Bolton tomorrow for a couple of days for work. So I have no ticket - what's the protocol here? Can I show the receipt for the ticket or am I f***ed? Really don't want to pay again for the pleasure of sitting in the home end :/
They've said if we don't get them in the post tomorrow then to contact the ticketoffice. A mate of mine has bought one in the home end and got sent his ticket as a pdf. I think they'll send them like that to anyone who hasn't recieved it yet.

Unread 11-12-2022, 11:26 PM
dragflick

Had ours through yesterday.

Unread 14-12-2022, 12:40 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Bit nippy tonight. 🥶

Unread 14-12-2022, 10:06 AM
wiganste

Was a good laugh tbf - Bolton fans are utterly pathetic.

Re: the tickets - mine hadn't turned up so I called the club Tuesday afternoon. They checked where they were and said they hadn't left the sorting office yet. So they cancelled them and I had to pick duplicates up from the stadium
Got home from work and my tickets were there. £#%&!ing £#%&!ers

Unread 14-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Didn't go lol ..

Lad is fuming with me, but after a cancelled flight got through the front door at half 7 last night...

£#%&! going the Reebok in -6.

Shit dad / red

Unread 14-12-2022, 10:29 AM
Seamus

I braved the elements, went to that Chinese on Middlebrook. Can recommend.
There were lads who travelled from South Wales infront of us, for a game in the papa john cup on a Tuesday night in Baltic conditions. Bolton fans love doing the aeroplane, I dont know why reds get so irate about it, its clearly done to wind us up and so many fall for it.

Unread 14-12-2022, 12:35 PM
dunk

Probably because they want to get wound up tbh.

How ere they? Who played? I imagine a lot were involved v Palace Sunday or in Spain Saturday so didn’t play?

Unread 14-12-2022, 12:53 PM
Seamus

https://www.manutd.com/en/videos/det...a-johns-trophy

XI | Bishop, Jurado, Bernard, Hardley, Murray, Iqbal, Savage, Shoretire, Hansen-Aaroen, Hugill, Emeran.

SUBS | Kambwala, McNeill, Mastny, Collyer, Oyedele, Aljofree, Norkett.

Unread 14-12-2022, 01:29 PM
wiganste

Shoretire just hasn't kicked on. A loan move would do him good

Unread 14-12-2022, 02:12 PM
Parlabane

Thought he was poor last night - has a lot of work to do

Unread 14-12-2022, 02:42 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Never seen anything that has made me think he has a chance here.

Unread 14-12-2022, 09:53 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He was the worst player on the pitch. 💩
Expected more from Iqbal and Savage too.
Was a good night but on the pitch it was quite literally men against boys.
Closed Thread