United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Neon Tiger

Football England v Ukraine

Anyone else watching this tonight? I don't watch England that often but its on ITV + I want to watch Rio hopefully come through unscathed after his groin problem and of course Rooney needs to keep his scoring form up ahead of Porto on Tuesday.

Anyway, England are qualified anyway , so I hope they murder Ukraine with our boys scoring all the goals.

Unread 01-04-2009, 05:52 PM
MUFC One Love

Unread 01-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Neon Tiger

England have done more for Wayne Rooney than United have lately , so why not sing along, MUFC One Love. We should be grateful to Capello this season for most of what Rooney's produced this season and will undoubtedly produce after Villa and onwards.

I think somethings happened behind the scenes with him and Fergie, maybe he was told about Rooneys unhealthy smoking and junk food habits.

Rumour mill went crazy after the Liverpool game that they had a blazing row and thats why he was dropped v Fulham. Can't see that rift being healed anytime soon after that stupid red card.

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:36 PM
newsie

WTF is going on with Joe Cole's hair?!

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsie
WTF is going on with Joe Cole's hair?!
Looks like a choir boy.

Short hair> long hair

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Tiger
England have done more for Wayne Rooney than United have lately , so why not sing along, MUFC One Love. We should be grateful to Capello this season for most of what Rooney's produced this season and will undoubtedly produce after Villa and onwards.

I think somethings happened behind the scenes with him and Fergie, maybe he was told about Rooneys unhealthy smoking and junk food habits.

Rumour mill went crazy after the Liverpool game that they had a blazing row and thats why he was dropped v Fulham. Can't see that rift being healed anytime soon after that stupid red card.
You post some £#%&!ing grade A shite on this forum, you really do.

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:40 PM
borsuk

Quote:

rarely has such a staggering amount of shite been seen in one place. quite remarkable.

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:44 PM
sullers

Quote:

That is bad, even for you. Especially the bit about Rooney and Ferie never healing their 'rift'.

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:46 PM
newsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Looks like a choir boy.

Short hair> long hair
It's hardly long, it's just the fact he's gelled the £#%&! out of it and swept it over. Looks a bit likes Sullers' on a good day tbh.

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
It's hardly long, it's just the fact he's gelled the £#%&! out of it and swept it over. Looks a bit likes Sullers' on a good day tbh.
nah, it's definitley long

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:47 PM
sullers

That hair does look a bit like mine tbh

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:47 PM
newsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
That hair does look a bit like mine tbh
I know

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:48 PM
sullers

Quote:
I know
I'm getting a haircut tommorow deffo

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:51 PM
newsie

Quote:
I'm getting a haircut tommorow deffo
Just style it differently Tarquin.

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:53 PM
sullers

Quote:
Just style it differently Tarquin.
I try, but it just falls back into place.

Going uber short tommorow and not paying over a tenner for it.

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Ginners

go skinhead sullers, people will think youre hard. like me.

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:57 PM
newsie

Quote:
I try, but it just falls back into place.

Going uber short tommorow and not paying over a tenner for it.
I'll do it for 'free'.

What's he on about? Our butter wouldn't melt national team......

Unread 01-04-2009, 07:58 PM
newsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
go skinhead sullers, people will think youre hard. like me.
You do look pretty agressive.

Unread 01-04-2009, 08:02 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Only Leg saf could post this. Some how make up a scenario where a foreign person saves our English star, and our boss called 'Ferguson' can't. "Rooney", "Ferguson" etc, just not 'youtube' and 'cool' enough for Leg Saf.

Unread 01-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Switching Off

Shock horror: England fans make a noise during minutes silence
Closed Thread