Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: In our out?
In 35 39.33%
Out 54 60.67%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-05-2024, 11:05 PM
AK14

He’ll be here next season.

I think the lack of outstanding candidate to replace him has something to do with it but I also think the likes of Ashworth and the bike baldy Jim has brought with him will understand the huge impact the injuries have had on us.

They’ll want to asses him and won’t want to rush into a new manager in their first summer imo.

And I honestly think they’ll have one eye on how McKenna is doing at Ipswich. A highly rated coach and if the ITK’s are to be believed (yeah I know) that’s exactly what they want… a coach to just concentrate on the first team. Saying that I think Erik will surprise a few if he’s allowed to just concentrate on the first team.

Old 15-05-2024, 11:16 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
I WANT him to succeed, he's a nice guy - I just can't see it.

If he gets people helping him getting all of the shit out and helping him with due diligence on the right players coming in, who knows?
This is correct …. and some of us can see it

Had his balls out in his speech and post match

MoU would be sticking 3 irrelevant fingers up

Old 15-05-2024, 11:55 PM
marlo

you’d have to be a lunatic to be inspired by this man

This is the manager of a big club that wants to dominate . He doesn’t even have the aura or charisma!

it’s like they gave the kit man the mic last minute and told him to say something!

If he is here next season mark my words we wil be just as bad!

Feel free to bring up my posts from August about how this season will go under him!

Old 16-05-2024, 12:03 AM
suedeshoes

Top Red. He's become a United fan. You wouldn't understand.

Old 16-05-2024, 12:12 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo View Post
you’d have to be a lunatic to be inspired by this man

https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/...Nn5G1bnpwj1gww

This is the manager of a big club that wants to dominate . He doesn’t even have the aura or charisma!

it’s like they gave the kit man the mic last minute and told him to say something!

If he is here next season mark my words we wil be just as bad!

Feel free to bring up my posts from August about how this season will go under him!

Old 16-05-2024, 12:51 AM
Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by History View Post
To be fair, that Sky #@&%!head was taking the piss. You could clearly see they were all waiting behind him.

Old 16-05-2024, 01:02 AM
croady26

Only way I would understand keeping him is IF the options to replace him are Southgate,otherwise I want to see a change but still think there is a real possibility he stays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
admit it you flip flopping @#%&!s
how many of you out-ers want to change your vote now we beat newcastle?
Nope, also beating City in Cup Final wouldn't change vote but prepared to give some credit if it happened

Old 16-05-2024, 06:27 AM
Patty_b

We're still 8th and it's still been a disaster of a season so far. One result changes nothing, just as the Spurs result changed nothing before Ole was sacked. 3 wins in our last 10 league games isn't something anyone should be getting giddy about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
Getting up at 5am to write this is insane
Early morning reds