Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
her skyfall song, she sings "cwumble"

Unread 13-10-2021, 04:26 PM
Neo

Angry

Quote:
I f***ing despise that hideous attention-craving warthog.

Unread 13-10-2021, 07:36 PM
red in cumbria

I'm sure she is devastated by your disapproval and all, maybe she will count her money for a bit of consolation.

Unread 13-10-2021, 07:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

What the f*** is that load of rambling old balls? You're from f***ing Croydon, love.

Gone over to america and disappeared up her own arse - what a f***ing shock.

You make music for single women with cats to listen to whilst crying and eating ice cream ffs, you're not john lennon.

Unread 17-10-2021, 11:11 AM
Poop

People who leave chewed gum around your house. f***ing disgusting. Have had a pig of a friend at my place the past few days, f***ing chewing gum stuck to my clothes, on the car seat, walked into the floor and worst of all I was eating pizza last night, reheated from the microwave and thought it tasted strange, minty. Yep, microwaved bubblegum melted into the plate and under the two slices I ate. If he hadn't already have gone I would have thrown the bastard out onto the street last night.

Absolute f***ing animal

Unread 17-10-2021, 11:25 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
People who leave chewed gum around your house. f***ing disgusting. Have had a pig of a friend at my place the past few days, f***ing chewing gum stuck to my clothes, on the car seat, walked into the floor and worst of all I was eating pizza last night, reheated from the microwave and thought it tasted strange, minty. Yep, microwaved bubblegum melted into the plate and under the two slices I ate. If he hadn't already have gone I would have thrown the bastard out onto the street last night.

Absolute f***ing animal
bet he pissed in your shower and everything

Unread 17-10-2021, 11:37 AM
Poop

Probably in the microwave too

Unread 17-10-2021, 12:43 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What the f*** is that load of rambling old balls? You're from f***ing Croydon, love.

Gone over to america and disappeared up her own arse - what a f***ing shock.

You make music for single women with cats to listen to whilst crying and eating ice cream ffs, you're not john lennon.
i think she's fit as the proverbial...

but i don't think i could stand to be around her for more than 10 minutes...

Unread 17-10-2021, 12:44 PM
guerreiro

As Iím up with the modern zeitgeist. Bet Gilroy and her supposed attractiveness. Used to wind me right up that, the horrible old boot.

Unread 17-10-2021, 12:49 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
As Iím up with the modern zeitgeist. Bet Gilroy and her supposed attractiveness. Used to wind me right up that, the horrible old boot.
Not sure anyone ever found her attractive

Btw, she once tried to cop off with the pegger in the ladies loo in the woo sang in Chinatown