United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Charity
Reply
 
Unread 13-02-2018, 09:38 AM
irk
 
Default

#BookYeah
 
Unread 13-02-2018, 09:42 AM
silv
 
Default

think you need to get passed the booking as fooking as thats a northern thing and I take it you work for a national company?

looking for a holiday? #bookmeup
 
Unread 13-02-2018, 09:42 AM
redhegemony
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
think you need to get passed the booking as fooking as thats a northern thing and I take it you work for a national company?

looking for a holiday? #bookmeup
he's not doing escort services..
 
Unread 13-02-2018, 09:44 AM
no fun
 
Default

#tonybookisacunt
 
Unread 13-02-2018, 10:06 AM
redhegemony
 
Default

book'ngo

purebook
 
Unread 13-02-2018, 10:31 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
think you need to get passed the booking as fooking as thats a northern thing and I take it you work for a national company?

looking for a holiday? #bookmeup
Call me stupid, but that's the first time somebody has accidentally explained the whole 'fookin'' thing when applied to northern accents.

#GetTobook
 
Unread 13-02-2018, 10:34 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Call me stupid, but that's the first time somebody has accidentally explained the whole 'fookin'' thing when applied to northern accents.

#GetTobook
Verb. fookin' (vulgar, Northern England) present participle of fook.
fookin' - Wiktionary
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fookin%27
 
Unread 13-02-2018, 10:37 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Verb. fookin' (vulgar, Northern England) present participle of fook.
fookin' - Wiktionary
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fookin%27
Could just as easilly do one about 'fackin' tbf.
 
Unread 13-02-2018, 10:53 AM
guerreiro
 
Default

#hadoukenbooken

Last edited by guerreiro; 13-02-2018 at 10:58 AM.
 
Unread 13-02-2018, 10:59 AM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
#hadoukenbooken
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Help me get 100 quid work vouchers contest
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mcdonalds monopoly vouchers red @rmy Off Topic 5 03-04-2011 05:24 PM
I've just bought these 4 cd's with my 20 vouchers. red @rmy Off Topic 7 23-01-2009 02:30 PM
Found a quid in work today Weekend Rockstar Off Topic 2 14-10-2007 06:46 PM
35 of HMV vouchers - Sale NOW on thatsfuctit Off Topic 12 16-01-2007 09:26 PM
I've got a couple of x-box live vouchers wiganste Gaming 11 12-01-2007 01:31 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.