Billpig
Be realistic.

As if he's even reachable.

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Do you fancy him or something?

I wouldn't mind so much if they hadn't just been tonked six-zip by city AT HOME. FFS.
He's a suave bastard tbf.

Young Mou-ish. Far too sexy for management.

Get him in.

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:35 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Get tuchel in or the boy from Watford.

It's so crazy it could just work

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Buck

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Yes he would.

I don't think Jose is going anywhere soon tbh. Probably will leave within a year of next summer.

Hardly a big surprise is it.
If we don't win the title this season, he should be gone in the summer. It's pointless throwing transfer money at someone who will be gone within a year.

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:42 PM
saffers

New contract incoming.

Keep dreaming lads.

He's just putting pressure on Woody to get Griezzy and Danny Rose in January.

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Alan

Makes you realise just how far superior Frogson was to anyone around these days, getting a tune out of a few class players but also a lot of shit@#%&!s.

Pep has had the best players in the league in every job he's had, Mourinho isn't much different and Conte is supposedly not happy with his squad either.

They're basically adult championship manager players, who need the best players in every position to achieve anything, otherwise out come the toys.

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Makes you realise just how far superior Frogson was to anyone around these days, getting a tune out of a few class players but also a lot of shit@#%&!s.

Pep has had the best players in the league in every job he's had, Mourinho isn't much different and Conte is supposedly not happy with his squad either.

They're basically adult championship manager players, who need the best players in every position to achieve anything, otherwise out come the toys.
Bombshell.

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Truth MOAB

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:49 PM
saffers

Quote:

Clearly mou had the best team in europe when winning the cl with porto and inter pal?

He also has the likes of jones fellaini smalling valencia young etc unbeaten, keeping clean sheets and scoring goals for fun this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
saffers curating his Poch gif collection as we speak.
Doubt woody wins this power struggle.

If not, fully ready to kick off the Pochettino propaganda.

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:52 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
New contract incoming.

Keep dreaming lads.

He's just putting pressure on Woody to get Griezzy and Danny Rose in January.
How long do you see Jose staying?

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:53 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
How long do you see Jose staying?
Another 2 more seasons after this one.

More if we win one of the big ones.

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Buck

Quote:
Clearly mou had the best team in europe when winning the cl with porto and inter pal?

He also has the likes of jones fellaini smalling valencia young etc unbeaten, keeping clean sheets and scoring goals for fun this season.

£#%&! off if it's poch or big sam i'm in charge

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:54 PM
irk

Quote:

But for a dodgy linesman he'd still be there

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:57 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
£#%&! off if it's poch or big sam i'm in charge
You can be chief cheerleader pal. I just get behind all utd coaches. Used to do lvg and moyes propaganda too at one point, i know hard to believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
But for a dodgy linesman he'd still be there
I used to say that during his chelsea years but think the lad has proven himself now 13 years later.

Unread 15-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Buck

Quote:
You can be chief cheerleader pal. I just get behind all utd coaches. Used to do lvg and moyes propaganda too at one point, i know hard to believe!

I used to say that during his chelsea years but think the lad has proven himself now 13 years later.
The whataboutism must have been 1950s Soviet level

Unread 15-10-2017, 09:03 PM
utd99

Bothered. Modern football is becoming less ours and more the instagram generation’s... enjoy.

Unread 15-10-2017, 09:04 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
The whataboutism must have been 1950s Soviet level
I'm sure the posts can be found.

Under Moyes, July until around December you could find me in draggers and keith's pro moyes militia group "core of steel".

Phew, felt so good to write it. A dark chapter in history that many have tried to airbrush.

Unread 15-10-2017, 09:12 PM
puressence

Quote:
I'm sure the posts can be found.

Under Moyes, July until around December you could find me in draggers and keith's pro moyes militia group "core of steel".

Phew, felt so good to write it. A dark chapter in history that many have tried to airbrush.
I lasted till April on Moyes

Unread 15-10-2017, 09:14 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I lasted till April on Moyes
It's not supposed to but this makes me respect you more. Pure loyalty.
Closed Thread