Closed Thread

Unread 15-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Betty's Hotpot

There's about 9 places left mate.

Unread 15-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Welly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
Also with the ticket prices being cheap, i'm sure paying 50 quid in travel isn't as bad as you reckon.
Oh I am sorry. I didn't realise that tickets were cheap. That changes everything.

Now I realise. £50 isn't really as bad as I reckoned. After all it could have been,erm, £50?

Mind you I am sure you are only making the same mark up as you would a normal coach. It's not your fault all your daft customers insist on a table is it?

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Betty's Hotpot

How many places shall i book you on for then welly. You only need to sell another shit bike to pay for it.

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:19 PM
elephantstone

how many tables are on it?

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:21 PM
waynes ear's

if you dont want a table do you get it cheaper?

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Default Wayne's

Just borrow the money like you normally do ;-)

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:29 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Just borrow the money like you normally do ;-)
no need to borrow

and all i asked was a simple question

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:30 PM
puressence

welly why you interested mate we cant drop you off at the afc wimbledon game

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:36 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
welly why you interested mate we cant drop you off at the afc wimbledon game
is it the same day? Stan wont be going to wembley

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Default Elephantstone

You wouldn't be allowed on the bus anyhow as it gets back quite late and we all know you're not allowed out past ten.

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:44 PM
puressence

Quote:
You wouldn't be allowed on the bus anyhow as it gets back quite late and we all know you're not allowed out past ten.
he would end up staying at ears

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:49 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
oooh look at you. I hope nobody books on it and then doesnt turn up on the day, that would be really mean.

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:52 PM
The Guvner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
Many places left?
about 51

Unread 15-07-2007, 04:54 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
oooh look at you. I hope nobody books on it and then doesnt turn up on the day, that would be really mean.
ha ha .. glad im down the day earlier for free

Unread 17-07-2007, 09:38 AM
Boyle70

Thumbs up

sorry for sounding off.

Some of our mates did the same trip for the cup final and to be honest it was the best part of the whole day.

I'm sure BETTYS will be running normal coaches most of the time but a few lads who haven't been aways coz of lack of tickets etc are coming out of retirement and it was suggested to do the NICER bus for a bit of luxury for a nice relaxed day out coz nobodies that bothered about the game are they?

I'm sure the other buses are around £30 and I know RI/UWS bus is sound but for the record you are NOT allowed ALE on coaches to and from football games and that's been the case since about 1989.

This bus will be doing a pub stop etc and it's all set for a nice day out.

The reason I mentioned the train prices coz I know lots would go on the train if they could but the prices are very expensive unless you're lucky. I couldn't get a train back from London for less than £200 single for FUlham and that was 10 weeks before.

Whoever organises coaches have to have a break even number of around 30 people for a 49 seater coach and set the price to take this into consideration. The hassle and cancellations you get on the morning of a game make some people not want to run them anymore .

This coach is only a 32 seater so clearly it will need to be as close to full as poss.

Well done Bettys!

Unread 17-07-2007, 09:42 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyle70
sorry for sounding off.

Some of our mates did the same trip for the cup final and to be honest it was the best part of the whole day.

I'm sure BETTYS will be running normal coaches most of the time but a few lads who haven't been aways coz of lack of tickets etc are coming out of retirement and it was suggested to do the NICER bus for a bit of luxury for a nice relaxed day out coz nobodies that bothered about the game are they?

I'm sure the other buses are around £30 and I know RI/UWS bus is sound but for the record you are NOT allowed ALE on coaches to and from football games and that's been the case since about 1989.

The reason I mentioned the train prices coz I know lots would go on the train if they could but the prices are very expensive unless you're lucky. I couldn't get a train back from London for less than £200 single for FUlham and that was 10 weeks before.

Whoever organises coaches have to have a break even number of around 30 people for a 49 seater coach and set the price to take this into consideration. The hassle and cancellations you get on the morning of a game make some people not want to run them anymore .

This coach is only a 32 seater so clearly it will need to be as close to full as poss.

Well done Bettys!

PETE ARE YOU GOING MATE

Unread 17-07-2007, 09:48 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
sorry for sounding off.

Well done Bettys!
thanks for clearing that up

Unread 17-07-2007, 09:52 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Thumbs up

It is good to know that in these dark days of hugely inflated ticket prices, of the necessity to buy cup game tickets you might not be able to afford and of club debts that make Roberts Mugabe look like a sound financial technician than United fans can still enjoy the finer things in life.
I mean god forbid that the common working man might come along and ruin a nice day out for Betty and the boys and by making the coach 50 £#%&!ING QUID he has managed to an exclusivity to the trip that might previously have been lacking. It is good to know that Manchester United have moved on from the ruffians of the proletariat for which the club was originally founded. Good work chaps and might I suggest a round of sweet chilli, rocket and king prawn ciabattas on the way down as a stomach liner?

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:23 AM
jhjh

Quote:
sorry for sounding off.

Well done Bettys!
Pete,
this person you have delegated your buses to sounds like a charismatic sort of chap.
http://www.utdforum.com/showthread.php?t=37530

Always thought you were astute enough to have better mates than this.....

Unread 17-07-2007, 10:46 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhjh
Pete,
this person you have delegated your buses to sounds like a charismatic sort of chap.
http://www.utdforum.com/showthread.php?t=37530

Always thought you were astute enough to have better mates than this.....
betty is a toplad
Closed Thread