Unread 30-04-2008, 10:10 AM
turkred

you love causing division for no reason

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkred
you love causing division for no reason
What division? United are through to the final which is great and now the fans team has a chance to get to a final too - it's all good imo, first FC thread i've put up here in a long long time but it is the biggest game they've had so far so it's worth a mention.

Unread 01-05-2008, 07:56 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Thumbs up

GetThe£#%&!In.com

Unread 01-05-2008, 08:36 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quality, did it stay 1-0, that was the last update I got as I couldn't make it.

Unread 01-05-2008, 08:42 AM
antonin jablonsky

What's happened? What does it mean?

Unread 01-05-2008, 08:45 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
What division? United are through to the final which is great and now the fans team has a chance to get to a final too - it's all good imo, first FC thread i've put up here in a long long time but it is the biggest game they've had so far so it's worth a mention.
I am genuinely confused. I thought united were the fan's team? whereas FC are the FC fan's team?

Unread 01-05-2008, 08:47 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
I am genuinely confused. I thought united were the fan's team? whereas FC are the FC fan's team?
No, Manchester United are Glazer team. The fans of Manchester United have their own team and that's FC United.

HTH

Unread 01-05-2008, 08:52 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
No, Manchester United are Glazer team. The fans of Manchester United have their own team and that's FC United.

HTH
no, I am a fan of man united, much as I have been for three decades. whoever the £#%&! owns the club, that isn't going to change. I don't know too much about this FC team but I hear that some city fans go along to watch them.

Unread 01-05-2008, 08:54 AM
hopkins

Won 3-2, play Skelmersdale in the final on Saturday

Unread 01-05-2008, 09:15 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
no, I am a fan of man united, much as I have been for three decades. whoever the £#%&! owns the club, that isn't going to change. I don't know too much about this FC team but I hear that some city fans go along to watch them.
Are the reserves Manchester United? I mean they are not the first team so they can't be. FC united is a team made by Manchester United fans and the majority of the players are Manchester United fans but most importantly it is owned by Manchester United fans but everyone is free to come and watch them whoever they may have alligence with in the higher tiers of the league. Hope that helps.

Unread 01-05-2008, 09:46 AM
Zorg

It was absolutely £#%&!ing electric last night, rocking. God knows how loud it will be on Saturday. It's been a brilliant couple of days United wise. Hopefully Ferie will all but wrap up the title at lunchtime and then FC will go up.

Unread 01-05-2008, 09:49 AM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

Nice one.

Where's the match on Saturday?

Unread 01-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Zorg

Gigg Lane again. Home advantage against scouse bastards Skelmersdale.

Unread 01-05-2008, 09:56 AM
puressence

come on skem

Unread 01-05-2008, 09:59 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
come on skem
Pure tries in vain to drop another 'I'm not smart' bomb.

Unread 01-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
come on skem
bless

Unread 01-05-2008, 10:09 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo

HTH
bull shit are you still having bring a blue day? so what were we when Edwards owned us?

Unread 01-05-2008, 10:14 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Are the reserves Manchester United? I mean they are not the first team so they can't be. FC united is a team made by Manchester United fans and the majority of the players are Manchester United fans but most importantly it is owned by Manchester United fans but everyone is free to come and watch them whoever they may have alligence with in the higher tiers of the league. Hope that helps.
Would you accept that calling FC "the fans club" could be interpreted as a dig at those of us who still follow only Manchester United?

Unread 01-05-2008, 10:26 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Would you accept that calling FC "the fans club" could be interpreted as a dig at those of us who still follow only Manchester United?
No. Some people who go to united wouldn't dream of watching the reserves or FC which is fair enough and then some people who are quite happy to go and watch united be it the reserves, the first team or FC.

This morning I have had a mail from a mate who has held a season ticket since he was a kid ruing the fact that he wont be able to get away from OT to Gigg Lane in time for kick off, its a common misconception that FC and Man United are mutually exclusive when they aren't.
Closed Thread