United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Mourinho was/is a @#%&!.
The post you replied to didnt say he wasn’t.

Unread 11-04-2019, 07:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
No he never.
How many hat tricks has Pogba scored against Liverpool then?

Unread 11-04-2019, 10:36 PM
My Name is Keith

Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
very big of neo. not sure I'm ready to accept apologies.

they were an absolute disgrace BUT, imo it did separate the weak from the shaft.

we saw who is in this just for stats & trophies, and who really understands the club.

some sap with 4 different clubs leading these berks around like the pied piper was a dark time for the club's support.

The weak from the shaft

Love it.

Unread 12-04-2019, 06:51 AM
NellyTheEricphant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
No he never.
He scored a hat trick vs Liverpool as was part of a title winning team... 3 prems and league cups, top scorer x1'

Superior to his royal highness.

Unread 12-04-2019, 06:58 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well that didn't take long did it?

Watch him and the rest of his poisonous little clique down tools now like they did with the last manager.
He already has. He’s just an absolute @#%&!. It’s no good having talent if you can’t apply it or go five minutes without a strop. It won’t even be a real strop just acting the #@&%! to get his move. Bench him and £#%&! him off. If he doesn’t want to play for united give him his wish. Fed up of the £#%&!er.

Unread 12-04-2019, 10:24 AM
windy waffles

Just read he scored eight goals and made five assists in his first ten games under Ole, but has managed just one goal and two assists in the last ten. Which roughly coincides as to when Zidane (his hero) was appointed back at Madrid.

Head turned, nqat.

Unread 12-04-2019, 11:35 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Just read he scored eight goals and made five assists in his first ten games under Ole, but has managed just one goal and two assists in the last ten. Which roughly coincides as to when Zidane (his hero) was appointed back at Madrid.

Head turned, nqat.

utterly disgusting.

mourinho was a #@&%!, sure, but this guy essentially led a coup d'etat and because we don't have a proper club captain with actual %@#$&!s, or a leadership team worth a damn, it dragged us down.

We're a £#%&!ing mess and the sooner we £#%&! players like pogba off - i.e. only interested in himself and his insta followers - the better.

Unread 13-04-2019, 09:09 PM
Red Santos

When the going got tough the virus downed tools. I dont trust the £#%&!ing @#%&!.

His in-game performances are inconsistent as £#%&! and he's flirting with those Franco @#%&!s? £#%&! him

Unfortunately I think he's got a major foothold in the dressing room...

Ole has got his work cut out

Unread 14-04-2019, 02:52 AM
utd99

It Is possible that Mourinho did a poor job AND Pogba is a prancing, weak minded #@&%! who only plays well when he’s surrounded by players better than him.

Unread 14-04-2019, 04:22 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
https://www.skysports.com/football/n...uld-be-a-dream

Disgrace. Just don't trust this guy at all. Ander for captain.
You loved him for years you freak

Herrera for captain; he’s off to PSG you are such a clueless bell

Unread 14-04-2019, 10:38 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It Is possible that Mourinho did a poor job AND Pogba is a prancing, weak minded #@&%! who only plays well when he’s surrounded by players better than him.
Finishing second with this rabble doesn't seem too poor a job looking back.

Maybe he was trying to root out the weak willed and bad apples?

And Woodward backed the players.

Unread 14-04-2019, 11:09 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Yep, exactly. No manager will be allowed to manage with these @#%&!s in control.

Unread 14-04-2019, 12:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Football

On course for 20 goals this season. Moving into Frank the Lamp territory. Show me the replacement first tbh.

Unread 14-04-2019, 01:07 PM
Whip Hubley

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
On course for 20 goals this season. Moving into Frank the Lamp territory. Show me the replacement first tbh.

15 so far, with 7 or 8 penalties, and what - 6? - missed on top of that because of that shite run up

Had a purple patch when ole took over and has reverted to type.

Can we really afford a disruptive influence at the club, which he appears to be, when he's only turning up every so often?

Tempted to bad rep you purely for 'frank the lamp'

Unread 14-04-2019, 01:12 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
15 so far, with 7 or 8 penalties, and what - 6? - missed on top of that because of that shite run up

Can we really afford a disruptive influence at the club, which he appears to be, when he's only turning up every so often?

Yep, 8 scored with three missed.

Unread 14-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Neo

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep.

Pretty obvious why Madrid want him, btw. Drop him into that midfield alongside Casemiro and Kroos and he’ll run the show.

We just don’t have that type of quality around him. The logic on here seems to be to sell him, rather than buy some decent players to put around him, though.

If we sell we downgrade anyway, as there isn’t a single gettable midfielder in the world that would be an improvement on him. Call me radical, but this idea of selling your best players before they’ve reached their peak isn’t necessarily something I’m on board with.

Unread 14-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Coracao

Pogba will not run a game, he just isn't that sort of player. Capable of great moments, no doubt.

However, for me his presence creates numerous issues. Often leading to us being an unbalanced outfit. He still makes mistakes that should have gone from his game years ago; slowing the play down, too many touches, attempting ridiculous stuff in his own half, poor defensively, poor decision making. Great players should step up their game when surrounded by lesser ones, lead by example. However, he often just goes missing. Not to mention it is a rather feeble excuse for him anyway. Fans know when a player his giving it their all regardless of who that player is surrounded by, and all too often Pogba appears to be going through the motions. If he had some drive he might be somewhere near the player he probably thinks he is.

I am not sure we will have a balanced and functional midfield with him in it. A ridiculous bid would be one I would cash in on, if the funds were guaranteed to be re-invested.

Unread 14-04-2019, 02:13 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Mourinho did a £#%&!ing great job. The last season doesn't count because he was basically on his way out the door after being undermined.

History will remember him very kindly. Few crybabies off utdforum.com won't change the fact that he has given us both of our best two seasons post ferie, best stats, trophies, football, the lot.

Unread 14-04-2019, 02:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

16 goals tbf.

Take out The Lamp's pennos and deflections and where is he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Yep.

Pretty obvious why Madrid want him, btw. Drop him into that midfield alongside Casemiro and Kroos and he’ll run the show.

We just don’t have that type of quality around him. The logic on here seems to be to sell him, rather than buy some decent players to put around him, though.

If we sell we downgrade anyway, as there isn’t a single gettable midfielder in the world that would be an improvement on him. Call me radical, but this idea of selling your best players before they’ve reached their peak isn’t necessarily something I’m on board with.
Interesting that the two players getting the most stick on here today are the lads who won us the game yesterday.

Maybe we should sell them and let Woodward buy our top class, improved replacements

Unread 14-04-2019, 02:27 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Mourinho did a £#%&!ing great job. The last season doesn't count because he was basically on his way out the door after being undermined.

History will remember him very kindly. Few crybabies off utdforum.com won't change the fact that he has given us both of our best two seasons post ferie, best stats, trophies, football, the lot.
Closed Thread