United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-11-2021, 01:18 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Thinks he’s the %@#$&!s because he scored against Albanian plumbers. @#%&!. I £#%&!ing hate him and his massive swede
Yeah Lindelöf is a bit shit too

Unread 13-11-2021, 02:09 PM
Ethers

What an absolute helmet he is.

Apart from the fact he’s been utter shit recently, I just can’t take to the guy.

Unread 13-11-2021, 02:19 PM
Arnold Muhren

Same vibe as:

The absolute sad sack.

Unread 13-11-2021, 02:47 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I thought he was good enough but just too much evidence now that he isn't.

£85m wow.
It really isnt that big of a deal to admit you are wrong guys.

If we give him a new contract we really are clowns.

Unread 13-11-2021, 03:08 PM
dunk

Thought he stood out at Hull in a 'will have a decent career at high level' kind of way, was their best player in the league cup semi(?) against us, whenever that was. Thought Leicester had an absolute steal on their hands when they nicked him for about £13m. Was utterly appalled when he was linked with us first time, couldn't believe we signed him, and for that £#%&!ing much Was shite for 6 months, levelled off and improved. Came back for his 2nd season, was shite for the first half and steadily improved and had a good spell for 3-4 months tbf, before tailing off a bit and getting injured. Season 3 horrendous. Has been given a lot of leeway for a lot of fairly ordinary performances and truly awful decision making from a defensive pov throughout his time here by some, because he's a cracking bloke, mainly

Should never have been made captain, says more about the rest of them though. Hope to £#%&! he can sort his shit out and level off as an upper level, decent CB as he will be here until his mid 30's, sadly

Unread 13-11-2021, 03:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Another shit guy, I called, day 1.

Coaches know.

Cupping your ears against Albania......then an explanation...
Our captain.

Unread 13-11-2021, 03:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Another shit guy, I called, day 1.

Coaches know.

Cupping your ears against Albania......then an explanation...
Our captain.
Imagine Robbo in that situation He'd have had the ball back on the centre spot before Harry finished his knee slide

Unread 13-11-2021, 03:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Imagine Robbo in that situation He'd have had the ball back on the centre spot before Harry finished his knee slide
It just didn't require ANY of that pomp, you haven't silenced anyone, it's 1-0 against a bunch of nobodies, 3 minutes into a nothing game at home......

Unread 13-11-2021, 03:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
It just didn't require ANY of that pomp, you haven't silenced anyone, it's 1-0 against a bunch of nobodies, 3 minutes into a nothing game at home......
But, his feelings

Unread 13-11-2021, 03:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
But, his feelings

For a guy who could headbutt a horse clean out I've never seen a more coddled little sap.

Unread 13-11-2021, 04:00 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Decent enough but nothing like world class. Slow and nothing like dominating and doesn't seem to be much of an organiser. Still can't believe the fee, there are at least half a dozen as good as or betters in the league that cost £20m.

Unread 13-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Dr Stranger

Said it before we signed him: Genuinely not much between him and Chris Smalling. I stand by it.

Seems we bought him as much for his mentality as anything else and he’s been a fragile, wibbly mess this season.

He’s better than were seeing right now and he has his qualities, but he is not and never was a top class centre half.

Varane has looked better in three patchy months than Maguire has in his whole time here.

Unread 13-11-2021, 07:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Decent enough but nothing like world class. Slow and nothing like dominating and doesn't seem to be much of an organiser. Still can't believe the fee, there are at least half a dozen as good as or betters in the league that cost £20m.
Name them.

Unread 13-11-2021, 08:14 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Name them.
There's hardly any is there?

Soyuncu
Rudiger (?)
Tarkowski
Keane

Rate maguire myself, anyone can go through bad form, might poll it..

Unread 14-11-2021, 10:31 PM
Stickman

Can I get a cultural reeebooot? (Cups ear)

Unread 14-11-2021, 10:34 PM
Sparky***

He's not great ....but he'd probably look a lot better if he was playing in a team that well coached and organised to even a modest degree.

we basically put all the defensive responsibility on 4 players and let the others just get pulled around all over the place.

Unread 15-11-2021, 10:25 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
State of our support
Ouch.....

Partners has gone 180 on a lot of United players and staff recently, not gone unnoticed...

Unread 15-11-2021, 10:42 AM
believe

Quote:
Ouch.....

Partners has gone 180 on a lot of United players and staff recently, not gone unnoticed...
Not an original thought in his head, just stumbles on pissed up at 3am and repeats whatever the in crowd are saying.

Zorg

I have to admit that knee slide has really made me re-assess Maguire's performances against Leicester, Liverpool and city.

waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I have to admit that knee slide has really made me re-assess Maguire's performances against Leicester, Liverpool and city.
hope he slides straight into the ship canal
Closed Thread