United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-06-2021, 05:51 PM
Drexl

Klinsmann is only saying that so Harry will try it and get caught out of position

Unread 27-06-2021, 06:04 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Klinsmann is only saying that so Harry will try it and get caught out of position

Unread 29-06-2021, 08:12 PM
AK14

We missed him soooo £#%&!ing much in the Europa final

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Jurgen knows

Unread 29-06-2021, 08:13 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
If I was Connor Coady, Tarkowski and others and I got left out of the England starting lineup for Maguire I would be proper pissed off
I miss Tronics

Unread 29-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Red Santos

Called it ages ago he's our modern day Steve Bruce.

Unread 29-06-2021, 08:22 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
You wouldnt miss him with a shotgun

Unread 29-06-2021, 08:22 PM
AK14

Quote:
There’s a few on here with an odd dislike for our captain tbf.

Never really understood it tbh

He’s absolute quality.

Unread 29-06-2021, 08:23 PM
Neo

Angry

He should be resting over the summer, ffs, not participating in this nonsense for this set of knuckle-dragging @#%&!s.

He'll be utterly £#%&!ed come the start of the season. United should have intervened like they did with Greenwood.

Unread 29-06-2021, 08:23 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
I miss Tronics

Unread 29-06-2021, 11:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
There’s a few on here with an odd dislike for our captain tbf.

Never really understood it tbh

He’s absolute quality.
Some people held his transfer fee against him from the start.

Unread 29-06-2021, 11:21 PM
tatty

He's a proper man and a leader.

Love Hazza.

Unread 30-06-2021, 07:33 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He should be resting over the summer, ffs, not participating in this nonsense for this set of knuckle-dragging @#%&!s.

He'll be utterly £#%&!ed come the start of the season. United should have intervened like they did with Greenwood.
He's a machine. Played nonstop until and never looked like he was tiring until he got in injured in a freak accident.

Would rather Shaw gets a rest tbh.

Unread 30-06-2021, 09:37 AM
saffers

Hes not very good though is he.

Sure he did well yesterday in a 5 back against a side that did not really offer much.

But we've seen over the past 2 years at United what he is. We have gotten worse defensively. He has been exposed so many times. He makes us a worse team. I will probs get hate for this due to it being one of those months where people pretend hes good.

I was supportive of his signing in 2018. 2019 less sure. Thought he could maybe do well for us. But been proven wrong. And the price was a disgrace.

Unread 30-06-2021, 10:26 AM
programmes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Sure he did well yesterday in a 5 back against a side that did not really offer much.

But we've seen over the past 2 years at United what he is. We have gotten worse defensively. He has been exposed so many times. He makes us a worse team. I will probs get hate for this due to it being one of those months where people pretend hes good.

I was supportive of his signing in 2018. 2019 less sure. Thought he could maybe do well for us. But been proven wrong. And the price was a disgrace.

Unread 30-06-2021, 10:55 AM
92ToBury

Quote:

Unread 30-06-2021, 12:30 PM
System Error

Quote:

Insafferable #@&%!

Unread 30-06-2021, 12:53 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury

Unread 30-06-2021, 01:55 PM
Neo

Lightbulb

Quote:

So you backed the signing when it was Mourinho's idea, but not when it was Ole's?

Unread 30-06-2021, 02:01 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
yup

Unread 30-06-2021, 07:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
So you backed the signing when it was Mourinho's idea, but not when it was Ole's?

Well that sounds about right doesn't it.
Closed Thread