United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:08 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Default Fosu Mensah

Any idea why he's not starting games anymore?

Surely not because of that stupid penalty decision at Wembley?

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:09 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle

Martial either.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle

Because LVG hasn't hit his name on the dartboard that he uses to choose youth players to play in the first team.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:11 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Martial either.

Injured in the warm up wasn't he?

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Because LVG hasn't hit his name on the dartboard that he uses to choose youth players to play in the first team.
LVG doesn't throw the darts. He simply says 'Double 12', places it on the floor and let's the dart figure it out for itself.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
LVG doesn't throw the darts. He simply says 'Double 12', places it on the floor and let's the dart figure it out for itself.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Tiberian

Valencia is our best RB at the moment. Not a popular opinion and his cautiousness can be infuriating but he has been playing well in recent matches.

No need to rush TFM, he can cover multiple positions so he will always be on the bench.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

ask Varela

it is because of the sexting thing apparently not the penalty....which surely even LVM would have seen was NEVER a penalty anyway

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Valencia is our best RB at the moment. Not a popular opinion and his cautiousness can be infuriating but he has been playing well in recent matches.

No need to rush TFM, he can cover multiple positions so he will always be on the bench.
Valencia always does ok.

He's rarely better than ok but it's not often he lets you down. A solid 7/10 player.

Darmian, Rojo etc.. have one good game in 5 and for the rest they're a liability.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:39 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
ask Varela

it is because of the sexting thing apparently not the penalty....which surely even LVM would have seen was NEVER a penalty anyway
And yet the club keeps Giggsy as number 2?

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Valencia always does ok.

He's rarely better than ok but it's not often he lets you down. A solid 7/10 player.

Darmian, Rojo etc.. have one good game in 5 and for the rest they're a liability.
Yes,I would be back to despising him if he was playing as a winger, but he is much less objectionable from full back.

Plus Rooney would be lost.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:41 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
one has won 13 titles and a shitload of other things and is a United legend and icon.....he can £#%&! who he wants seemingly

the other is an 18-year-old with too much time on his hands and LVM doesn't approve of his young players being on the front pages

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
One has won the lot and is a middle aged man, the other is a boy being schooled by his manager

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:44 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:49 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
one has won 13 titles and a shitload of other things and is a United legend and icon.....he can £#%&! who he wants seemingly

the other is an 18-year-old with too much time on his hands and LVM doesn't approve of his young players being on the front pages
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
One has won the lot and is a middle aged man, the other is a boy being schooled by his manager
So do as I say, not as I do (or who I do, at the same time, until you've won as many medals as me).

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
So do as I say, not as I do (or who I do, at the same time, until you've won as many medals as me).
Basically yes, life and football has a seniority complex...

Get used to it....

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Jethro

Because he's 18 and finding his feet in first team football

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:56 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Basically yes, life and football has a seniority complex...

Get used to it....
No chance

Was never fan of authority, especially when it reeked of hypocrisy. Timmy should get to £#%&! who he wants and with whom

Unread 09-05-2016, 11:02 PM
gbmufc

The games made for him tomorrow night. We need some balls in our defence but I doubt he will be given any time on the pitch. Instead we will have to suffer 90 minutes of "heart in your mouth" defending from Rojo Blind and Valencia. Hopefully they won`t give the marking job of Carroll to Rojo.

Unread 09-05-2016, 11:09 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
The games made for him tomorrow night. We need some balls in our defence but I doubt he will be given any time on the pitch. Instead we will have to suffer 90 minutes of "heart in your mouth" defending from Rojo Blind and Valencia. Hopefully they won`t give the marking job of Carroll to Rojo.
yep he's the ideal man to shut carroll down
Closed Thread