United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-01-2021, 01:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Could do with him turning up Sunday
They'll kick £#%&! out of him with impunity.

Unread 15-01-2021, 07:33 PM
Palmer

4 times since he signed, some going that.

He looks £#%&!ed atm though, thankfully pogba is stepping up

Unread 15-01-2021, 08:25 PM
Dr Stranger

Would love the magnificent bastard to have a stormer on Sunday

Unread 15-01-2021, 09:13 PM
Vida_15

Henderson will get the same leniency that Fernandinho gets when playing against United...20 fouls before he gets booked

Unread 16-01-2021, 08:44 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
Henderson will get the same leniency that Fernandinho gets when playing against United...20 fouls before he gets booked
Reckon De Gea will ster this one pal...

Even if he does, I don't expect him to making too many rash challenges...

Unread 16-01-2021, 09:09 AM
waynes ear's

Jordan Henderson you £#%&!ing %@#$&!

Unread 16-01-2021, 09:32 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Jordan Henderson you £#%&!ing %@#$&!

Unread 16-01-2021, 09:49 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 16-01-2021, 10:24 AM
MUFC One Love

He is some player.

I love it how opposition fans cannot bring themselves to admit one of our players is top.

"Penandes" etc.

Unread 16-01-2021, 10:45 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He is some player.

I love it how opposition fans cannot bring themselves to admit one of our players is top.

"Penandes" etc.
They've moved on from Penandes now

It's now he goes invisible against big teams

Something like 2 goals against the big 6, flat track bully etc... they're desperate to find any stat that doesnt make him look the dog %@#$&!s

I LOVE it

Unread 16-01-2021, 11:01 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
It's been 1 whole league game since his last match winning contribution. Needs to pull his finger out.

Unread 16-01-2021, 02:02 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
They've moved on from Penandes now

It's now he goes invisible against big teams

Something like 2 goals against the big 6, flat track bully etc... they're desperate to find any stat that doesnt make him look the dog %@#$&!s

I LOVE it
They levelled that accusation at another above average Portuguese lad we signed....

Unread 16-01-2021, 02:04 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
They levelled that accusation at another above average Portuguese lad we signed....
How is Bebe doing these days?

Unread 18-01-2021, 03:23 PM
Tronics

watching back the game and i finally figured out who Bruno reminds me of and it's Maniche

they have a lot of similar attributes, shooting from distance and assists, i just wish Bruno would play more like a conventional midfielder like Maniche did and hold onto the ball better if he can add that to his game he would be amazing!

Unread 18-01-2021, 03:27 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
watching back the game and i finally figured out who Bruno reminds me of and it's Maniche

they have a lot of similar attributes, shooting from distance and assists, i just wish Bruno would play more like a conventional midfielder like Maniche did and hold onto the ball better if he can add that to his game he would be amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjqh...nnel=MedietaEN
Log off.

You wish Bruno was more like Maniche?

Seriously just log off.

Unread 18-01-2021, 03:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Log off.

Seriously just log off.
I think he's some incarnation of this #@&%!...

He is utterly mental.

Unread 18-01-2021, 03:32 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:

Yeh they're both Portuguese

Unread 18-01-2021, 03:33 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Yeah, I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve been sat there thinking “Be more like bloody Maniche you little shit!!”

Unread 18-01-2021, 03:38 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Log off.

Seriously just log off.
don't be dense mate

Bruno has great qualities but he's too wasteful in possession, he doesn't hold onto the ball well enough (always trying flicks or headers around the corner) when a simple bit of control and passing the ball 5 yards would be better

if he can add the simple things to his game he would be world-class with his current numbers

and I'm not sure why you're dismissing Maniche as if he's a bum, he won the league 2x and Champions League with Porto and if I'm not mistaken Serie A with Inter being half the player Bruno is

Unread 18-01-2021, 03:39 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yeah, I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve been sat there thinking “Be more like bloody Maniche you little shit!!”

edit - is tronics luhgmike? Would make a lot of sense tbf
Closed Thread