no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
When is the draw ?
Tomorrow night

Unread 06-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Sparky***

Oldham and Newport through?

That's chelsea and City's next opponents sorted.

Unread 06-01-2019, 08:21 PM
barca99

Real Madrid lost 2 - 0 at home to Real Sosillydad

Unread 06-01-2019, 08:22 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Real Madrid lost 2 - 0 at home to Real Sosillydad
They need Jose to sort it...

god please do that. i cant think of a better match for club & man.

Unread 06-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Vedder

Madrid are £#%&!ing shocking

Unread 06-01-2019, 09:01 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Is Foden local?

Unread 06-01-2019, 09:49 PM
armchair

"othering"

Unread 06-01-2019, 10:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

time to scrap the League Cup and just have one cup competition even then I doubt any big club would take the FA Cup seriously until they get to the last four

even the Prem flotsam and jetsam can't be arsed with it state of Leicester and Fulham today

although Wigan winning it by beating the Liars then knocking them out again last year was £#%&!ing amazing

Unread 06-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
time to scrap the League Cup and just have one cup competition even then I doubt any big club would take the FA Cup seriously until they get to the last four

even the Prem flotsam and jetsam can't be arsed with it state of Leicester and Fulham today

although Wigan winning it by beating the Liars then knocking them out again last year was £#%&!ing amazing
the attendances are pathetic tbh. Obviously the £#%&!ing geniuses at the FA thought it would really help matters to start having games on a Friday night and then Saturday at 12:30 Yeah that'll get them back through the turnstiles lads, great move.

Everyone's sleeping off a friday night hangover and you want them to get out of bed to drag their arse to a game at mid day to watch their team vs the raggy arse rovers from league 2 or whatever.

It's sad to see what's happened to the cup as i absolutely loved cup final day as a kid growing up, no matter who was playing in it. The money in the premier league has absolutely destroyed it now though and the fact that there's next to no chance of any decent upsets or decent games any more in the early rounds..

Clubs who've won £#%&! all in decades are turning their noses up at the FA cup in order to tread water in the premier league.

Unread 06-01-2019, 11:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
the attendances are pathetic tbh. Obviously the £#%&!ing geniuses at the FA thought it would really help matters to start having games on a Friday night and then Saturday at 12:30 Yeah that'll get them back through the turnstiles lads, great move.

Everyone's sleeping off a friday night hangover and you want them to get out of bed to drag their arse to a game at mid day to watch their team vs the raggy arse rovers from league 2 or whatever.

It's sad to see what's happened to the cup as i absolutely loved cup final day as a kid growing up, no matter who was playing in it. The money in the premier league has absolutely destroyed it now though and the fact that there's next to no chance of any decent upsets or decent games any more in the early rounds..

Clubs who've won £#%&! all in decades are turning their noses up at the FA cup in order to tread water in the premier league.

yep, @#%&!s like Newcastle who last had a cup run in 1999 () or Leicester or even Everton who just scraped past Lincoln yesterday they should be going all out to win it but they aren't arsed

when I got home yesterday I found there were five other games that kicked off at 12.30 yesterday apart from us wtf was that about given we were the only ones on TV...same today shedload of 2pm Sunday games and don't get me started on the Monday night games

they just can't sustain two cup competitions should bin the League Cup as it might in some way help the FA Cup

Unread 06-01-2019, 11:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Tell them oldham fans and players it means nothing....

Unread 06-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Who said it means nothing?

Unread 06-01-2019, 11:47 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

no one's saying it doesn't mean anything to them but it's devalued when you get even Championship and League One teams resting players for cup games

Unread 06-01-2019, 11:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Who said it means nothing?
It's completely destroyed now and there's no upsets...

Oldham, Newport...

Yes clubs rest players but it's still a great competition...

You two could moan in a morgue

Unread 06-01-2019, 11:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
It's completely destroyed now and there's no upsets...

Oldham, Newport...

Yes clubs rest players but it's still a great competition...

You two could moan in a morgue
I didn't say it means nothing... you're putting words in my mouth.

I was actually making the same point you are and that i'm disappointed it's been discredited.

Why don't you chill out geez.

Unread 07-01-2019, 12:05 AM
Bunker Buster

Nothing was probably the wrong words....

Completely destroyed / nonupsets is incorrect though.....

Ok geez.

Unread 07-01-2019, 12:08 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Nothing was probably the wrong words....

Completely destroyed / nonupsets is incorrect though.....

Ok geez.
Yes bruv
Closed Thread